Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 08:52 AM (10,897 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I love how Kristen can sound contrite and sincere at the drop of a dime
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I don't understand why a coffee shop would have blinds on it's windows like a factory office - bad shop design for starters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Yay! Kristen and Marlena interaction - never fails to perk me up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Cameron and Abby bla bla bla
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Harpy shrew Jen in full force
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

popup Fauxman mumble mumble
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lol, Kristen's choice of words to Marlena also pricked my ears
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

OMG, I love Anne Milbauer getting giddy over JJ's arrest
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I love how Caroline is keeping the dementia element to her character, I wonder if it's in the script or if she adlibs it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Marlena smells a rat concerning Kristen. I love how some of the characters are on the ball or at least not ignoring history...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I see the Days wardrobe department bought tight blue shirts for the entire male cast lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Haha, this show is milking the Eric/Kristen sex scenes - flashback, video edits on Kristen's PC. Whats next? billboards and monogramed t-shirts lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Another Cherrill epsiode - nice
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

cord08
Jun 27 2013, 12:40 PM
Ok, why would the state government be funding a church-affiliated school? Separation of church and state and all...
The state is not funding the school,it is approving a building permit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 27 2013, 04:06 PM
I don't Cameron's wrong for wanting to know where his relationship with Abby stands. They have been going towards being a couple for the last few months, but now Chad's in the picture and Cameron doesn't know if Abby still wants to be together.
I agree with your post.He is not pushing Abby for sex.He has already told her he will wait until she is ready.If Abby wants to date him and Chad,she should tell that to Cameron so he can make a decisiion concerning his option to date someone else should the occasion arrive.I am not sure where they are going with this because the fact that Casey is leaving does not necessaiily mean Chad is leaving.Casey may have decided to move in a different direction with his career since he has been getting other acting jobs and he has his music career.As to Nathan Owens,I don't think his acting is any worse than others who have been on the show longer.Camilla's Gabi seems better as an actress since she has gotten more experience and better writing in the Nick and baby story.I didn't think Casey's acting was all that great when he started but since he has more experience and a better story,the Chad character looks better.I am going to give Cameron more time to develope as a character before I make any final decision as to NO and the character.BTW does anyone know how long he was with the show when the scenes this week were shot?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jun 27 2013, 04:10 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jun 27 2013, 03:59 PM
Cameron is a douche. The way he keeps pushing Abigail to choose between him and Chad. She's a young woman, there's no reason why she can't casually date both. The fact that he's being such a douche about it should be a major warning sign for her to turn and run in the opposite direction.
True. Also, the fact that he dumped her after Jack's death because she wouldn't sleep with him is another sign. Chad is by far the better choice!
Cameron gave her space.Chad dumped her for Melanie,his true love until six months ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic