Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 08:52 AM (10,780 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am SO here for angry, fired up Father Holy Hawtness
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love that Kristen and Eric are going to stay in each other's orbits. Eileen Davidson and Greg Vaughan seem to work well together already.

I always love Marlena/Caroline scenes. They make me miss...wait for it...Wayne Northrop even more.

These potheads are horrible actors. Can't believe they were going to rip down Tom and Alice's tree! Sons of bitches! Not even going to comment on how they pulled out their stolen merchandise in the middle of HTS.

Jennifer and Cameron take "boring" to a whole new level that I didn't know was possible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 27 2013, 12:03 PM
Marlena and Caroline. All I can say is, welcome back Richard Bloore.
Dear god in heaven he better burn that hideous suit she's wearing! She needs to go back to wearing blouses and jeans!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Days is getting so 90s with these fake outs and I'm loving EVERY second of it. Eric and Kristen are great and Greg Vaughan is kicking ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

This school thing is just so stupid. I mean, really? I wish they'd picked another thing to keep Eric busy with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I love that Eric's/GV's eyes still look sickly. Good job, makeup department.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Eric losing his shit (albeit about the wrong thing) on Kristen is giving me LIFE! Meanwhile, that's some damn shiny lipgloss Kristen is wearing...
Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hmmm. Why is Radiohead's "Fake Plastic Trees" suddenly in my head?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that the show has the money to cast a recurring band of delinquents for JJ to run with
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL. Nobody hurts the plastic tree!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JJ drawing the line at defacing Tom & Alice's tree/plaque is giving me LIFE!
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm so pissed that JJ let this pothead fuck with Tom and Alice! Better break his neck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

That was a really awful fake punch. CMo must be taking lessons from Deidre Hall in the convincing hit department.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

What's with the backpacks - are they all in summer school?

Nice reference to the docks, ie, where John got drugs in 2005.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

cord08
Jun 27 2013, 12:15 PM
That was a really awful fake punch. CMo must be taking lessons from Deidre Hall in the convincing hit department.
Was there even a punch? I missed it. Well that makes me happy because I thought he just tackled him into the wall and that was really stupid. Clearly could have landed a punch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Terrible fake punch, but really, you shouldn't dump slurpee on a plaque of someone's great-grandparents.

It was slurpee right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ellie
What's with the backpacks - are they all in summer school?
I'm guessing yes since I know JJ is supposed to be in summer school.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

DiMeraFan67
Jun 27 2013, 12:16 PM
cord08
Was there even a punch? I missed it. Well that makes me happy because I thought he just tackled him into the wall and that was really stupid. Clearly could have landed a punch.
Yes, there was...and it was BADLY executed. Be glad you missed it. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jennifer is really reading this lame ass card again? Its like 10 words long. Just stop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If Daniel really wanted to impress Jennifer, he'd stage an impromptu prom in a fishing shack...
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic