Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kelly Sullivan Out At GH
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 09:56 AM (2,548 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Got a feeling that we may just hear....

The role of Connie Falconeri is now being played by Michelle Stafford!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I liked her but I'm glad she's gone. The character/story has run it's course and there are too many others to focus on now. Wish her the best!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Kevin_Buchanan
Jun 29 2013, 01:42 AM
Got a feeling that we may just hear....

The role of Connie Falconeri is now being played by Michelle Stafford!
Replace one overacter with another... makes sense... not that I support this.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I just hope she isn't added as a Jerome sister or somehow tied in to that family. Stafford and Maura West, surprisingly had little to no chemistry when they sparred off together on Young and the Restless in 2011.

tylerbo20

maybe Brenda's coming back

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Kelly Sullivan worked her behind off during the trainwreck of the Kate\Connie storyline, and I am definitely sad to hear she's being written out. She's an undeniable talent, and I know she'll find work elsewhere. And if Jen Lilley has anything to do with it, she'll get her work at DAYS.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I thought KS had some great acting moments in the clusterfuck DID storyline. She did wonderful when she realized that her son had died, however, there were a lot of over-the-top cartoon character moments too. Maybe it was the corny writing that dictated that? Anywho, best of luck to KS!

Manny
Member Avatar

Maybe not the best place to ask, but... why did Megan Ward leave? I mean, was she fired or did she leave by her own choice?
Back when I watched GH, I loved MW as Kate.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Manny
Jul 3 2013, 05:06 AM
Maybe not the best place to ask, but... why did Megan Ward leave? I mean, was she fired or did she leave by her own choice?
I think she was fired that why some people did not accept KS as kate year later it because instead to try megan back as kate[the show bother did not bother to that]they recast someone else and younger

Manny
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jul 3 2013, 05:46 AM
Manny
I think she was fired that why some people did not accept KS as kate year later it because instead to try megan back as kate[the show bother did not bother to that]they recast someone else and younger
That's a shame. Loved Megan Ward.
Thanks! :)

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Manny
There was some story behind it... I remember Tom Casiello tweeting, "Do people not know what MW did?" or similar, and being surprised that the answer was no... lol. She must have pulled some kind of diva move.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply