Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman video interview with Chrishell Stause
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 04:38 PM (1,009 Views)
guessgirl
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-of-our-lives-chrishell-stause-video-interview-her-mystery-character-and-more/2013/06/27/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Cannot wait!

NicGil

Since Crishell keeps saying she is the opposite of Amanda, can anybody tell me what that character was like? Thanks!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

NicGil
Jun 27 2013, 08:07 PM
Since Crishell keeps saying she is the opposite of Amanda, can anybody tell me what that character was like? Thanks!
Amanda was the daughter of a pyscho. Janet from another Planet, she had a wild-side, she changed after she married and had a family.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 08:32 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

NicGil
Jun 27 2013, 08:07 PM
Hmm when Amanda first started out she was abit of party girl, schemer etc . Wanted to find love ( hence some of her schemes) but never found that or the right guy. She was always passed over for someone else. I think her character really grew when she became pregnant and also Chrishell really grew as actress as well. I ended up becoming a big fan of Chrishell/Amanda.

Edited by guessgirl, Jun 27 2013, 08:22 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

well where does that leave us? Goody-goody? I was really hoping not :ermm: Maybe she's actually a serial killer, she puts patients she deems "would be better off" out of their misery. If Galen's in a coma in August i could see it...

NicGil

Thanks so much for the info! I'm genuinely interested to see what this character will be like and what her "secret" is. I haven't liked a majority of the new characters introduced in the last few years but am hopeful for this one. Hope I won't be disappointed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply