Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's From the Vault: The Birth of Jennifer Rose Horton!; Episode # 2570 now available...Laura goes into labor
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 07:24 PM (929 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47's From the Vault: The Birth of Jennifer Rose Horton

Step back in time and read all about the birth of Jennifer Rose Horton. First up: Episode # 2570 (2/5/76)...Laura goes into labor in a very unfortunate place.

http://www.jason47.com/
Edited by Jason47, Jul 1 2013, 08:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Thrust...

tylerbo20

almost 40 years later fans turn on Jennifer

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And the fact that Jennifer was born in February makes that snowstorm she was born in make so much more sense --- instead of September 11 which they've been calling Jennifer's birthday since sometime in the 1990s. That little detail irked me for years (how the hell was there a snowstorm in September?) until I realized that they'd changed her birthday for some stupid reason.

annie21

Same with Abigail. We all saw her born (was it in that exact same farmhouse?) in October 1992. But for some reason JER changed it to April or May. Of course, like these writers, some of his days were several weeks long so maybe that explains it. :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47's From the Vault: The Birth of Jennifer Rose Horton

Step back in time and read all about the birth of Jennifer Rose Horton. First up: Episode # 2570 (2/5/76)...Laura goes into labor in a very unfortunate place.

http://www.jason47.com/

Marlene

Thanks Jason. Susan Flannery will always be Laura for me. I didn't remember she wasn't Laura when Jennifer Rose was born. And, i distinctly remember watching this episode. Hmmm.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'd also forgotten Susan Oliver was Laura when Jennifer was born. She was my least favorite Laura among the ones I've seen. She played Laura kind of cold, to me anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply