Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, June 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM (12,335 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Abby pimping Dannifer - how refreshing!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Jennifer as a single parent would make for a more compelling story at this point

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sami, are you really going to court or are you going to blow it off for spanish dancing lessons instead based on how you dressed?

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I like this Abe/Jen conversation

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sami reacting to the DA's decision to charge her for murder was pathetic - it was as if someone called her a bitch or something

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wow, this is like the best acting from MR since her return

Sweet and Salty

Southofsoap
Jun 29 2013, 05:24 PM
Final epsiode and all caught up then! Live blogging is the way to go if you want to pay full attention!

How do you "live blog"?

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Oh man, Justin is going to pissed off when he gets blindsided in court by that video lol

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is there any life threatening situation that doesn't make Sami horny?

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I love that Jen automatically assumed Dan came to say I told you so lol

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Seriously, Dannifer are making out. gag me.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ooh Marge Bernardi back to lay into Sami (and hopefully give her some acting lessons!)

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

A Richard Culliton epsiode - yes, he made me sympathetic to Jen so that counts as a plus. Unfortunately the breakdown required an inapropriate snog with Dan which reversed that. Not Culliton's fault though.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jun 29 2013, 05:57 PM
Southofsoap
Jun 29 2013, 05:24 PM
Final epsiode and all caught up then! Live blogging is the way to go if you want to pay full attention!

How do you "live blog"?
oops, I meant posting while I watch - it's live for me because I pretend I am watching it as it airs :P lame I know!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Am I the only one who notices that Sami's outfit looks a lot like this (without the jacket, of course)...

Posted Image

Sweet and Salty

Southofsoap
Jun 29 2013, 05:55 PM
Sami reacting to the DA's decision to charge her for murder was pathetic - it was as if someone called her a bitch or something
EJ looked like he'd been slapped. :blulaugh:

concerned
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 28 2013, 07:24 PM
concerned
Jun 28 2013, 04:20 PM
SoapGal1
Jun 28 2013, 12:46 PM
lysie
Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Extremely hot.

Sweat inducing.

Makes me dizzy.

I need to lie down.

Should I continue?
Maybe you should get a room?
If the room includes that EJ in that condition......

OKAY. B-)
I think the choices were EJ and Sami, a couch or a non descript third option that I can't remember.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 29 2013, 06:00 PM
Oh man, Justin is going to pissed off when he gets blindsided in court by that video lol
If and when that does happen- I hope he rips into everyone (and that includes his own damn son) that had their hands on that. It's stupid to keep that away from him, but I guess it allows for more drama to take place.
Edited by Mirage75, Jun 30 2013, 05:23 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 29 2013, 05:46 PM
Sami, are you really going to court or are you going to blow it off for spanish dancing lessons instead based on how you dressed?
That dress was butt ugly from the color to the style. It didn't even fit her right. When is that new costume designer coming on board?

lysie
Member Avatar

I must not have been impressed with this episode. I totally forgot I was watching and walked out before it ended. We're back in a place where I'm semi-enjoyoing the show as a whole, but the details of it really don't make much sense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply