Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, June 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM (12,248 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This seems like one of those episodes where the characters switch up who they're interacting with mid-episode and it picks up. At least I hope because this first half has sucked aside from Justin/Adrienne. And I did kinda enjoy JJ/Jennifer but that's dragging. They could have had the same conversation in about 3 minutes.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Jun 28 2013, 12:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Adrienne and Sami showdown, please! Now this might hold my attention!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*dead* Chad re: Stefano: "Sami's been charged with murder & he's on a beach somewhere. That doesn't sound like slipping to me."

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I still want that spinoff where Justin and EJ ride around in a van and solve mysteries.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn, that's a lot of fucking product on EJ's hair today. If someone wanted to shoot him in the head (again), the bullet would just bounce right off.

six
Member Avatar

LOL at the glare Will shot Sonny when he invited Sami to come by any time.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do enjoy low-key episodes that seem to be more about character interaction than actual plot, but I hate the the show tapes so far ahead that it takes MONTHS to make sure Friday eps air on Fridays again whenever there is a pre-emption.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am glad we're seeing more of Abe. Making him temporary police commissioner was an excellent idea.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Wise old Abe is wise.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jennifer is so hard on JJ, but she is always willing to give others benefit of doubt, i.e Kristen, Daniel. :shame:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 28 2013, 12:35 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

OH Abigail, you are now the worst sister ever.

Poor Kate Mansi, having to play turncoat who throws her little brother under the bus to service Dannifer. :soapbox: :flipoff:

Oh, damn, you do NOT snitch on your brother to the cops.
Edited by Honeybees, Jun 28 2013, 12:35 PM.

six
Member Avatar

I've had enough of Abby and Daniel, the wonder twins, running around bagging on JJ. At least keep it behind closed doors.
Edited by six, Jun 28 2013, 12:36 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Jennifer in MOTHER mode has got me nodding with her and agreeing with her & rooting for her. MORE of this Jennifer Rose, please?

six
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 28 2013, 12:34 PM
Jennifer is so hard on JJ, but she is always willing to give others benefit of doubt, i.e Kristen, Daniel. :shame:
She really shouldn't be willing to give any of them (except Daniel, who hasn't done much wrong), the benefit of the doubt, though. JJ and Kristen have been playing her and she's been too forgiving/blind to admit it.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jennifer, Daniel and Abby are getting on my nerves.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

There is not much going on in this episode but it's still entertaining me mostly because I like all of the characters in it except for two of them.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This episode has already picked up in the second half like I thought it would.

I hated that Adrienne was apologizing, but loved that she was doing it through her teeth and almost couldn't stand by it. Alison Sweeney's timing on that last line was HORRIFIC though. Basically ruined what Sami was trying to say.

I like the actor chemistry that James Scott and Wally Kurth have, but I'm pretty done with their plan. Its just like "We are so doing something right now." "Are we sure we want to do THIS?" WTF are they even doing? I know EJ has some rich guys siding with him over Stefano, supposedly, but can we actually see something going on?

I'm loving Jennifer, honestly. JJ is a little punk! Even though I love him and his Dannifer hate and when he first came on I thought he was really just upset about Jack, but its been clear for a while that he's just an asshole and keeps using Jack as an excuse.

six
Member Avatar

I'm so glad Jennifer finally called JJ out on using Jack's death as a shield.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Holy shit Melissa Reeves came to work today.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 28 2013, 12:34 PM
Life father, like son. :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply