Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, June 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM (12,275 Views)
six
Member Avatar

The show should have staggered the speed of the various stories so the entire episode had intense moments.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That was a really nice scene between Adrienne and Sonny.

elci525
Member Avatar

I find myself not rooting for Sami at all during her trial/ordeal whatever. Such a vast difference from my feelings years ago.

elci525
Member Avatar

Jennifer telling Daniel to just go? Wow, I've never liked her more (well, not in very recent memory anyway).

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

oh? Jennifer to Daniel: "Did you come here to say 'I told you so?'" all hurt/snarky? +1 Jennifer

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't remember the last time I said this, but I'm really TRULY enjoying Jennifer today.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Extremely hot.

Sweat inducing.

Makes me dizzy.

I need to lie down.

Should I continue?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is the most I've liked Jennifer since 2010. And probably Melissa Reeves' best performance since then.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

six
Jun 28 2013, 12:38 PM
Classic
Jun 28 2013, 12:34 PM
Jennifer is so hard on JJ, but she is always willing to give others benefit of doubt, i.e Kristen, Daniel. :shame:
She really shouldn't be willing to give any of them (except Daniel, who hasn't done much wrong), the benefit of the doubt, though. JJ and Kristen have been playing her and she's been too forgiving/blind to admit it.
But, JJ is her son. She immidiately went in on him about stealing. It's not right what he's done, but instead of being so judgmental she should
at least try to understand what her child has been going through. He's having a real hard time dealing with Jack's death. He's acting out because deep
down he's troubled and in pain.

Regarding Daniel, he hasn't stole anything, but Jennifer puts that man on a pedestal. She's wrong for treating a guy that's not her children's father like
some god, but the minute her child gets in trouble, she doesn't even attempt to take a second look with understanding and love although he did wrong.

And, as for Kristen, I don't understand why they are friends in the first place, but since they are Jennifer has blind faith in her, although she knows
Kristen is bad news.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 28 2013, 12:56 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I concur, Melissa Reeves is not just a blank in these scenes. She's doing her job really well. And I'm really glad that at least so far, Dan is not the answer to all her problems.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

"Shut up, Abigail" - JJ is my hero.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I sure wish JJ would take off that dirty shirt of his. It's late June for crying out loud.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* JJ looks out the window & sees Daniel/Jennifer: (disgusted) "THIS is all I need"

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd love it if JJ's annoying nickname for his sister was "Abby Jo" said in a snarky, sing-song tone.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do appreciate that the wardrobe dept. seems to have bought all of their men's t-shirts at least 1 size too small & washed them all in hot water.

six
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 28 2013, 12:47 PM
six
Jun 28 2013, 12:38 PM
Classic
Jun 28 2013, 12:34 PM
Jennifer is so hard on JJ, but she is always willing to give others benefit of doubt, i.e Kristen, Daniel. :shame:
She really shouldn't be willing to give any of them (except Daniel, who hasn't done much wrong), the benefit of the doubt, though. JJ and Kristen have been playing her and she's been too forgiving/blind to admit it.
But, JJ is her son. She immidiately jumped on him about stealing. It's not right what he's done, but instead of being so judgmental on him, she should
at least try to understand what her child has been going through. He's having a real hard time dealing with Jack's death. He's acting out because deep
down he's troubled and in pain.

Regarding Daniel, he hasn't stole anything, but Jennifer puts that man on a pedestal. She's wrong form treating a guy that's not her children's father like
some god, but the minute her child gets in trouble, she doesn't even attempt to take a second look with understanding and love although he did wrong.
I disagree. She should have jumped on him about stealing, because right now he seems to think he can use his grief as a get out of jail free card and that needs to stop. She also needs to get him some help, but that's a separate, although related, issue.

I don't think Daniel not being the father of Jen's children has anything to do with it.
Edited by six, Jun 28 2013, 12:53 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

OK now I am liking Jennifer less. Far, far, far less. Now I dislike her.
Edited by elci525, Jun 28 2013, 12:53 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Just like that I hate Jennifer with a burning passion again. And Daniel is just so creepy. The way he talked to Anne was creepy as hell and now he's taking advantage of Jennifer's grief. Some hero.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*sigh* and just like that, all of my good will towards Jennifer vanishes (although I do think MR did a really good job with that Daniel/Jennifer scene)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

First Chad says "patricide" and now Sonny says "denigrate." Today's writer must have felt like challenging the actors in this episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply