Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, June 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 28 2013, 07:40 AM (12,201 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Haven't seen the episode yet. Looking forward to see Chad at the DiMansion :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

"Kiss" is a good-or at least a neutral-thing. But "Mack"?

From the Urban Dictionary:
Mack- (verb) To hit on, flirt with, or seduce a female by using verbal or sometimes physical means of persuasion.

Yep, that's Daniel's MO.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I loved it.. specially EJs part.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Will and Sonny are with the baby in their apartment when there's a knock on the door. They both guess that it's their mothers. Will is right. Sonny hands over Ari to Grandma Sami. Sami is just so happy to get the chance to hold her before ... she stops. Will pushes her to continue. She informs them that she has to appear before a Grand Jury today. They will decide if she should be indicted for Bernardi's murder. EJ and Justin aren't worried so she's not going to worry. Will tells her to tell the truth but not the whole truth. Sami thanks them for keeping that tape out of it. She had no idea who the guy was in Rafe's room she just knew she had to save Rafe's life.

Adrienne rushes in to the living room of the K mansion happy to find Justin still here. Not for long. He has a meeting with Sami and EJ before court. Adrienne tells him to cancel it. Justin thought they had this argument already. He took the case. Adrienne tells him he can't and it has nothing to do with her feelings for Sami. There's an important legal reason he can't take the case; one that even he can't argue with. Justin loves when she explains the law to him. She tells him not to condescend to her. She and Marge Bernardi sat on the Ladies Auxiliary board together for years. It's a clear conflict of interest. Justin points out Salem isn't New York city. It would be easy to justify any such conflict of interest. Adrienne - Can you justify tearing this family apart? Justin - I'm sorry, the only one tearing this family apart is you.

When EJ hears the front door of the mansion slam shut he thinks it's Justin and starts talking. He stops when he sees it's Chad. Chad is not a happy camper and he lets EJ know it. He finally figured out that it was Father that hired the guy that Sami shot. He points out that he is a person that EJ wants on his good side. I have some questions about father's recent activities and this time I want answers. EJ tells him now is not a good time. Chad asks if he prefers that he go to the police station with his viable theory of the crime. EJ asks if he has proof. He doesn't. Chad talks about how Stefano may have kicked Kate out of his life but he still owned her and he couldn't have been happy about her taking up with a very handsome, much younger cop. EJ is waiting for the question. Chad - Am I crazy? EJ - Probably but when it comes to father you're right about everything.

Anne needles Dan about his lack of reaction to her news. Dan says maybe he got a text. No, nothing. Anne continues taunting him about Jennifer's son, the budding felon, what's he really like? Dan asks if she knows what the charges are. No but with his record the possibilities are endless. Dan says they have to get something straight. You for some rotten, mean-spirited reason want to blurt what happened to JJ to anyone who will listen. Here's the thing, you're not really going to do that, understand? Here's what you're going to do. You are going to keep what you heard about JJ to yourself. Is that clear?

When Jen confronts JJ for being arrested for shoplifting he tells her it was all a mistake. Abe walks in. No, JJ, it's not. Jen says that JJ says there's a mistake. Abe tells her if there is they will sort it out. Abe talked to one of the arresting officers. It's a very serious situation. JJ and another guy were in a very nasty fight. JJ says he was going to hack up the tree, the Horton tree. Abe - Unfortunately that wasn't all. The officer found some very expensive electronics in JJ's backpack with the security tags still attached. The store clerk confirmed that JJ was in the store and he hadn't bought anything. JJ doesn't think they had the right to look in his backpack. Jen snaps - Do you think I care? What I care about is what you did and the fact that you didn't tell me any of this. Why not? Answer me!

Segment 2: JJ was going to tell her in private. Jen asks Abe for some privacy. He steps away. Jen tells JJ that this is as private as it gets for people who have been arrested. He lies and tells her that he was hanging out with some friends from school and they went into the store. Cole asked to borrow some notes and that's when he must have slipped that stuff into his bag. Jen reminds him that he was supposed to come straight home to talk to Cameron. JJ claims he forgot. Jen doesn't believe anything that he is saying.

Anne points out that arrests are a matter of public record. Dan reminds her about their little deal. She doesn't really want him to go and talk to Mr. Burns and end up having to look for a job in this economy with a board censure on her record. No she doesn't. Dan is glad they had this little talk. Anne gets in the last word. You may be Jennifer's white knight but if that boy is going down the tubes, there's nothing you can do about it. Can you spell 'downward spiral.' Dan calls Jen's cell but gets voicemail. Abby rushes up to him and asks if he knows where her mom is. Dan - Yeah, I think I do. I don't know the whole story ... Abby - What did my brother do now?

Justin didn't mean that the way it came out. Her obsession with Sami and Will is driving Sonny away. Adrienne admits it may have done so already. Justin doesn't want to see her shut out of Sonny's life when this is all over and that's what she is risking. He asks her to think back to when they were his age. What would she have done if someone had told her to stay away from him. He knows how he reacted when Victor got on his case. Adrienne concedes that it just brought them closer together. Justin has to go. He kisses her and leaves.

Sami doesn't understand how that razor went missing. Within seconds that room was flooded with doctors, nurses, cops, security guards. Sonny wonders if a cop decided to cover up for one of their own. Sami doesn't think it would look good for the police commissioner's daughter to accuse the police force of conspiring against her. Sonny says his dad told him it's much harder to lie on the stand then people think. A jury can sense when someone is telling the truth. You saw the razor, you shot to save a life - they'll see that. My dad is the best at what he does. He gives Will and Sami some privacy. Will knows something else is bothering her. Sami knows why he and Sonny are keeping quiet about the video but she doesn't understand why Chad is.

EJ knew Stefano was behind it as soon as Sami mentioned a knife. Father likes the punishment to fit the crime. Chad - That's creepy. EJ - Welcome to my world. Chad doesn't understand why he's letting Stefano get away with it especially with Sami facing murder charges. EJ uses a chess analogy - you have to stay moves ahead. Chad - If you implicate Father he'll make sure Sami takes the fall. EJ - You catch on fast. I've come to the conclusion our father is a sadist, malevolent bastard and it won't be long until he's finished.

Segment 3: Dan finishes a call. He's sorry to tell her this but her mom and JJ are at the police station. He's been arrested for shoplifting. Abby knows he's screwed up but mom doesn't need this right now on top of everything else. She has to go. She asks Dan if he's coming. Dan isn't sure her mom would want him there and he knows JJ wouldn't. Abby - To hell with what JJ wants, my mom needs you.

JJ gets sarcastic - Nice to know my mother doesn't believe a word I say. Jen tells him that if that is supposed to make her feel guilty it isn't. JJ keeps lying insisting that none of this is his fault. She reminds him he was supposed to be at home. He keeps saying Cole did it - he didn't know he was a thief. Jen snaps that no matter how he tries to spin this the fact of the matter is he's in a police station charged with shoplifting. And no, she's not overreacting - believe me, I'm holding it together. Jen walks out of the squad room and asks Abe - Please tell me what is going to happen to my son.

Sami has to go meet EJ and Justin. She thanks them for letting her come by. There's a knock on the door. It's Adrienne. Sonny tells her now is not a good time. Adrienne insists it's important. She enters and sees Sami.

Chad asks EJ if he's talking about patricide. No, he just means Stefano is getting sloppy, getting old. Chad points out that Sami has been arrested and Stefano sitting on a beach somewhere - doesn't seem sloppy to him. EJ reminds Chad that he's not the only one that knows that Father was behind the attempt on Rafe's life and Rafe is still alive - that is sloppy. Plus Stefano has lost his support and he doesn't think Stefano appreciates how much his support did for him. Justin comes in and asks Chad how he's holding up. EJ asks what that means. Justin replies that Chad has taken on a lot of extra hours at the coffeehouse so Sonny could spend time with Will and the baby. Chad leaves. Justin feels he interrupted something. EJ just says Chad is a lot smarter than he gave him credit for. They were talking about father. So come on Justin make me happy. Tell me today is the day we take my father down.

Segment 4: Abe says it's good he doesn't have a record. He talked to the store owner and told her that it was his first offense and that JJ was still dealing with the loss of his father. She said if he returned the merchandise she wouldn't press charges. He'll do his best to convince the department to go easy. But this can not happen again. What he did was a very serious offense. Jen thanks him. Abe - Grief is powerful and unpredictable. I know he's a good kid. Jen - Don't make excuses for him because that is exactly what I have been doing and this is what happened. But it's going to stop right now. She marches back into the squad room. We're going home thanks to Abe.

Sonny tells Adrienne he'll talk to her later. Sami says no, she has to leave. She has a meeting with Justin who is doing a great job for her. Adrienne tells Sami to wait. I realise I haven't been fair about all this. I'm just sometimes overprotective of my son sometimes. Sami - And you think he needs protecting from me? Adrienne goes off on tangent why she thinks that way but reins it in. I didn't come here to say that. I wanted to say that I hope things go well and since Justin is convinced you're innocent I'm sure they will. Sami thanks her for that and after firing off a zinger, leaves. Sonny - At least you tried to cover up how you felt. Adrienne doesn't want to talk about Sami. She came here to apologise to Will.

Dan and Abby are at the police station. Abe informs them that the charges were dropped; it was his first offense. Abby - His first arrest, not his first offense. Dan asks how Jennifer is. Abe - As angry as I've ever seen her.

JJ and Jen arrive at the Horton house. JJ comments on her not speaking to him. Jen isn't sure she can control herself right now. JJ is sorry that he wasn't honest with her. He let that guy Cole talk him into stealing that thing. He knew it was wrong. He's sorry he wasn't honest. Jen points out that he has everything he needs. Why steal? He had time to think about that and all he could think of was since Dad ... Jen snaps - Don't you dare use your father as an excuse this time.

Justin can't believe EJ's had the time to coordinate all this with everything going on. EJ - Please if you can't juggle a coup and a grand jury in one day then you're not an American. So today's the day that son of a bitch learns just how much I am his son. Justin - You seem to hate her more than before. EJ - After what he put Samantha through ... speaking of which, have you got any word on the charges yet. Justin says the DA is charging Sami with murder. Sami hears this.

Segment 5: JJ using his father as an excuse makes her sick. Your father would be so ashamed at what you've done and I'm not just talking about today. You say you're sorry and you wring your hands and I let it go until you fling it all back in my face again with the next nasty thing you do and it keeps getting worse and worse. Go to your room and think about what you've done. You think about being a man! Go. Jen steps outside and cries.

Will tells her she doesn't have to apologise. I'm aware of what's Sonny been through because of me. He goes to change Ari's diaper. Adrienne apologises for saying the wrong thing. She honestly came to smooth things over. She didn't know Sami was going to be here. She pushes my buttons, I'm sorry. I take the blame for everything and I will join the Sami Brady fan club if that is what it takes to end this tension between us because all I care about is you. Sonny knows. I'm with Will and that bothers you. Adrienne asks him to cut her some slack. She's not the only person that has a problem with Sami. You saw, I was trying. Sonny concedes that Sami can make things tough sometimes. Adrienne admits she was wrong about the shooting thing. Sami must be telling the truth because she doesn't have any motive to hurt that man. She didn't even know him. Sonny agrees. Adrienne - Is there something you're not telling me. Sonny - No. I'm going to tell you what I told you before. I love Will. I love this little girl and I've never been happier in my entire life. Will listens as Sonny adds - Will came by the coffeehouse with Arianna the other day and my heart just swelled. I said to myself, look at my life, look at what I have. This is the real thing and the only thing that could make it better is if you were happy for me. I love you. I just want you to be happy for me.

Sami and EJ aren't happy. Justin thinks the DA is overreaching because the victim was a cop. He feels at the most the charge should be involuntary manslaughter because Sami has absolutely no motive to harm that man. The DA will be tough but just stick to the statement you gave the police. Don't add or change anything. I'll meet you at court. Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. He leaves. Sami asks EJ if he thinks everything is going to be fine.

Abby and Dan come in the back way to the Horton house. Abby goes upstairs to see if she can find them. Dan happens to see Jen on the front step. He goes out. She steps back when he tries to hug her. She assumes he heard. He did. If he's there to say I told you so she just can't stomach that right now. Please go.

Segment 6: Abby and JJ come down the stairs. Abby is on his case. JJ says he doesn't need a lecture from her too. Abby tells him he really blew it with mom this time. She goes to the kitchen. JJ mutters - For once you're right. He sees Dan with his mom. This is all I need.

EJ says everything will be fine. Stick to your story and keep it simple. This will be over soon. Sami says she was over visiting Will and Sonny and the baby. They are so happy and she doesn't want Stefano ... EJ tells her not to worry about Stefano. I'll take care of it. Sami trusts him. Sami is going to visit her grandmother. EJ has some business to finish up here. He'll meet her at the grand jury room. She leaves. EJ talks to Stefano's portrait. This is the last day she needs to worry about you because you can do nothing.

Adrienne tells Will if he ever needs a sitter she does have references. She tells Sonny she loves him. Things are going to be better for all of us, I promise. Sonny walks her out. Will still thinks Adrienne is right. Being with me doesn't exactly provide you with domestic tranquility. Will heard what he said to his mom. Sonny meant what he said.

Jen sobs - I can't take it anymore, I really can't. Dan holds her as she cries. They end up kissing as JJ watches.

Segment 7: JJ smiles - Well now I know how to get out of this and I'm going to use Dr Daniel to do it. Thank you doctor.

Will and Sonny kiss.

Abby comes into the square and sees a huge photo of Bernardi set up. His wife and son are there. Mrs. Bernardi sees Sami and asks the cop there to watch her son for a moment. She tells Sami she wants to talk to her.

EJ is on the phone. I'm just calling you to remind you that I'm counting on your support and to reassure you that you won't regret it. Good. He turns to the portrait. The end is near old man. After today you will be finished for good! He knocks over the king on the chess set.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Reese
Jun 28 2013, 07:12 PM
blueskies
Jun 28 2013, 05:28 PM
i so hope Sami gets the electric chair again.
Lethal injection. ;)
ah, you're right. well, i hope she gets the electric chair this time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Woah, first scene with Chad & EJ- and I'm already loving it, lol. The background music is awesome too.

Sami's dress ~ YUCK
Adrienne's hair ~ YUCK

Love seeing Wilson with AG. So sweet.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Anne is continuing to be awesome.

Daniel just go away

Still love the new police HQ

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh Chad I am LOVING you putting it all together, but please please please "don't be too smart for your own good" to quote SSK Marlena to Tony/Andre... Doesn't bode well for your remaining months...

(on a side note, Casey looks damn hot in that t-shirt!)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Adrienne's hair is too distracting!!

Anne: "Oh sure, what's up doc?" LOL

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Love the Abe/JJ/Jennifer scenes.

so good to see Abe back at the police station

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Daniel ~ :drunk: :shame: :sleep2:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Anne "that kid? can you spell downward spiral?" LOL she's so good. I want to see much more of her!

LOL Abby already know that Jen is with JJ, because of something he's done

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Chad's scenes with EJ is perfection, but I feel some MAJOR foreshadowing because of the background music, and how much EJ tells him...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Abby stop pimping Dannifer!!! And don't say "to hell with what he (JJ) wants. She needs you"

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Final epsiode and all caught up then! Live blogging is the way to go if you want to pay full attention!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

The wardrobe department must hate Sami

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Chad is actually becoming an interesting character, typical as the actor heads for the exit in the next few months...

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Adrienne would be a happier person if she changed her clothes and hair!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Dr Jesus is bullying Anne - Take the orange one down, Anne!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Scenes are longer than usual today

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply