Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R's Greg Rikaart Comes Out On Twitter
Topic Started: Jun 29 2013, 09:32 AM (2,118 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Y&R's Greg Rikaart Comes Out On Twitter

By SOD Posted: Jun 29, 2013

Y&R star Greg Rikaart, who has never publicly discussed his personal life but has long been an advocate for LGBT rights, made a public statement in support of the Supreme Court's ruling on DOMA by posting a sweet snapshot with his beau, writer Robert Sudduth, on Twitter. "Not getting married anytime soon, but celebrating #equality tonight nonetheless," he wrote.

See the couple here: https://twitter.com/gregrikaart/status/350140200036495360/photo/1.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yrs-greg-rikaart-comes-out-twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I've always thought he was one of Young and the Restless' strongest actors. So I've always liked him even if the stuff his character did was a bust.

He became my hero last year, though, when he spoke up for those of us that are not heterosexual when that bully Melissa Reeves twittered her support for gay-hate. He did it with class, dignity and most importantly, civility.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 29 2013, 10:03 AM
I've always thought he was one of Young and the Restless' strongest actors. So I've always liked him even if the stuff his character did was a bust.

He became my hero last year, though, when he spoke up for those of us that are not heterosexual when that bully Melissa Reeves twittered her support for gay-hate. He did it with class, dignity and most importantly, civility.
does anyone actually listen to what Melissa or her embalmed mother have to say?

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 29 2013, 10:31 AM
Renegade_Killerbee

LOL...I think you are talking about Melissa and Joan Rivers. He's talking about an actress from Days.

BTW....Joan Rivers is the sh$t. Lol
Edited by LPS, Jun 29 2013, 01:29 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee

IMO...GR is now a mediocre actor on the show. He turns sh#t into runny sh%t. Totally bland. He reminds me of the male version of Heinle.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Oh wow, folks are getting homophobic witch Melissa Reeves confused with Melissa Rivers, daughter of comedy legend Joan Rivers, a woman who has a Madonna-like following of gays.

LOL, that could be interesting. :eyeroll:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 29 2013, 01:21 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 29 2013, 10:31 AM
Renegade_Killerbee

LOL...I think you are talking about Melissa and Joan Rivers. He's talking about an actress from Days.

BTW....Joan Rivers is the sh$t. Lol
Oh, I don't watch Days, I thought he was talking about Melissa rivers, and yes, joan is a shit. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 29 2013, 01:29 PM
Oh wow, folks are getting homophobic witch Melissa Reeves confused with Melissa Rivers, daughter of comedy legend Joan Rivers, a woman who has a Madonna-like following of gays.

LOL, that could be interesting. :eyeroll:
don't worry, there was nothing homophobic about my mistake, I don't know who or what follows joan & Melissa, but it sure as hell isn't me. lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well i am glad that he found someone to share his life.
Many fans called it several years ago that he might be gay.

al0792

here is a story plot. Make him and the new cop lovers.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chavez??? Noooooooooo. Let Chavez hook up with Chloe. Abby is a dunce.Posted Image

jacquisoaps

I thought this was public knowledge?

Queen B
Member Avatar

No surprise .. It's too bad he didn't come out long ago because Kevin just has no chemistry with any woman on Y&R unless its with Jana but we'll probably never see her any time soon.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure the actor being gay has no standing on his character's sexuality. :ermm:

Anyway, congratz to him for coming out.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jul 2 2013, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty sure the actor being gay has no standing on his character's sexuality. :ermm:

Anyway, congratz to him for coming out.
why, who cares what someone else's sex life is, I sure don't.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply