Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 03:43 PM (2,711 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: July Discussion

The slap that was heard around Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWSKM-66D4c

Taylor blasts Stephanie about her relationship to Ridge, and obviously hits a nerve. Stephanie slaps Taylor, and you can tell she regrets it immediately. May 2006
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Fireworks today.

metitle
Member Avatar

let the one eye tear flow begin.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really Bill you are upset at Taylor but you do this type of things on a daily basis, you did it Maya, Deacon, the GC prison Warden and get upset when it happens to you. :rolleyes:
Caroline has fantasy about Carter, but who can blame her.
What until Katie finds out about Donna and Eric involvement in Brooke's scheme.
:popcorn:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I want Carter and Caroline to get together they would be hot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Can someone please tell me why Katie was standing there defending her tramp of a sister? Why she completely refused to believe Taylor because she knows what her sister is like? HELLO!!! Your sister is the trashy woman around. She has a child with her daughter's husband. This surprises you? Seriously? This is par for the course when it comes to Brooke Logan.

All I can say is that all those emmys that Heather Tom has are for a reason. She nailed her scenes like usual today.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I hope Katie bitch slap Brooke and take half of Bill's fortune from him. Knowing the skank name Brooke, she will continue to pursue Bill and vice versa. I would not be surprise if Brill blame Katie for their skank fest. You have a skank and man whore.

metitle
Member Avatar

Unfortunately I dont think Bill and Brooke will last, even if it happened. Because whenever he sees his son Will - he will know why he no longer in the kid's life full time. As for Brooke, give her six months and she will be chasing after someone else's man. She is such a disgusting individual. She had the same look on her face when Bridget discovered her and Deacon. Just sickening!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I definitely won't miss Taylor! Couldn't stand her opening her big fat mouth like that. She wasn't trying to help Katie, all she wanted to do was stick it to Brooke in public. I know the secret had to come out but I'm sick of Taylor being the one blowing the whistle acting all high and mighty. She didn't waste any time jumping into Stephanie's bed 5 mins after she died! She should sit her ass down. Brooke and Bill willl pay. I hope Katie takes Will and leaves!!!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Actually Brooke hasn't been with anyone in a while. She was with Ridge for the longest. They had that silly thing with Oliver but that's it she has been all about one man. So I think that Brooke has mellowed. I don't want her with Bill. I don't want her with Eric. I like him with Donna.

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 1 2013, 10:42 PM
I definitely won't miss Taylor! Couldn't stand her opening her big fat mouth like that. She wasn't trying to help Katie, all she wanted to do was stick it to Brooke in public. I know the secret had to come out but I'm sick of Taylor being the one blowing the whistle acting all high and mighty. She didn't waste any time jumping into Stephanie's bed 5 mins after she died! She should sit her ass down. Brooke and Bill willl pay. I hope Katie takes Will and leaves!!!

It a double standard because Hope, Maya, and Rick exposed Bill actions in a public fashion and they got praised for it. When Taylor does it, she considered a quack.
I am glad that Bill got a taste of his own medicine, but it will not cause him to change his behavior.
The dumb award goes to Rick because he should have been glad that someone else took Bill down with his actions.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think Katie should find Ridge and have sex with him.
Brooke will see how it feel to be betrayed.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Brooke ultimate betrayal in past when she was with eric not because ridge at time ridge broke heart i always felt eric took advance on brooke but brooke fully aware how much her mom loved eric[inlike donna] and she betray her mom by being with eric

brooke going to end up with no more family members to betary because she betray all of them

jacpre
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 3 2013, 09:21 AM
3WishGenie

It a double standard because Hope, Maya, and Rick exposed Bill actions in a public fashion and they got praised for it. When Taylor does it, she considered a quack.
I am glad that Bill got a taste of his own medicine, but it will not cause him to change his behavior.
The dumb award goes to Rick because he should have been glad that someone else took Bill down with his actions.

It is a bit different. Hope was directly involved in the schemes Bill cooked up. Brooke having an affair with Bill had nothing to do with her. She sneaked into a doctor's office and looked at a file she wasn't suppose to. She is a psychiatrist and don't understand the meaning of doctor-patient confidentiality. The bull she dished out about having Katie's best interest is total crap. Don't get me wrong. I hate what Bill and Brooke did and I completely understand if Katie never forgives them. I don't think I would but it wasn't Taylor's secret to tell. With all that said I for one is glad this story can move to a point now. Hopefully it is over.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Taylor should not tell Katie infront all these people if it was about Katie need to know the truth

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Jul 4 2013, 11:02 AM
natdot99
3WishGenie

It is a bit different. Hope was directly involved in the schemes Bill cooked up. Brooke having an affair with Bill had nothing to do with her. She sneaked into a doctor's office and looked at a file she wasn't suppose to. She is a psychiatrist and don't understand the meaning of doctor-patient confidentiality. The bull she dished out about having Katie's best interest is total crap. Don't get me wrong. I hate what Bill and Brooke did and I completely understand if Katie never forgives them. I don't think I would but it wasn't Taylor's secret to tell. With all that said I for one is glad this story can move to a point now. Hopefully it is over.

Partnersincrime
Jul 4 2013, 11:21 AM
Taylor should not tell Katie infront all these people if it was about Katie need to know the truth

Still a double standard because Hope did the same thing to Bill when he had his intervention.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 4 2013, 10:38 PM
jacpre
Jul 4 2013, 11:02 AM
natdot99
3WishGenie

Partnersincrime
Jul 4 2013, 11:21 AM

Still a double standard because Hope did the same thing to Bill when he had his intervention.
Most people in room knew what bill did so it more confrontation than exposed and bill did deserve to expose of what he I still do not remember if Taylor and ridge know that let steffy think she is dying but bill deserved to expose and Brooke too but Katie did not deserved to find her husband cheat on her infront all these people

natdot99
Member Avatar

Katie needs to change the locks on her house, pronto. Brooke was in and acts like she did nothing wrong and tries to convince Katie to give her marriage another try. Geez, Brooke you were jumping up and down in your mind when the attorney brought the signed divorced papers back to Bill.

Hope needs to get her own apartment. :rockon:

LPS
Member Avatar

Bill has balls. I can't believe he was blaming Katie for this affair. I would have slapped him!

Brooke you want to know how you can help their marriage? How about you stop meeting Bill in private.

I don't know what to think about Hope and Wyatte. This Hope/Liam/Steffy crap is unbelievable.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill has balls. I can't believe he was blaming Katie for this affair. I would have slapped him!
I was thinking the same thing and swearing at my TV. Is he fucking kidding? Who does that knowing his wife was SICK!!!!!!
The walking mattress (Brooke) did not hesitate when she fell into bed with Bill. All she wanted was to get laid and if it meant screwing her sister, so be it.

Quote:

Brooke you want to know how you can help their marriage? How about you stop meeting Bill in private.
She is laying the ground work for a full on relationship. That's her usual MO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply