Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (11,820 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: July Discussion

Brad in a Cage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYHC-TjIxoE

Click HERE to watch the rest and his eventual escape!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

That was some SL, I remember it having me on the edge of my seat, grab her hair Brad, grab her hair! lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 30 2013, 04:38 PM
That was some SL, I remember it having me on the edge of my seat, grab her hair Brad, grab her hair! lol
I agree. I think Young and the Restless reached a zenith in soap creativity beginning with this storyline and running up until 1992 or '93.

Granted, the stories ran at a snail's pace but I still miss the hell out of that era!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Chelsea is so annoying and her and Dylan have no chemistry. Just put her back with Adam already and let them be miserable together so Dylan can leave town with Avery and Shick can get their happy ending !

Queen B
Member Avatar

Michael and Lauren need to seriously break up, and that doesn't mean I wanna see Lauren with Carmine. I think Paul and Lauren should reconnect and Michael can start hooking up with Christine

Queen B
Member Avatar

As if Kyle would dump young and beautiful Summer for old and raggidy Phyllis..

Summer is so blessed that she looks nothing like her mother, in fact I think she resembles Sharon quite a bit

Queen B
Member Avatar

The only thing worse then useless Dylan being on my screen on the time is the fact that useless Avery and useless Chelsea are inlove with him. These characters are so bland and boring, and they just HAD to bring in a friend of Dylan's into the mix who is probably gonna suck too

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love Camryn Grimes and can't wait for her return to Y&R but how in the world are they gonna explain the age gap between Noah and Cassie (Cassie being the older one) and the fact that Haley King is so close to Camryn Grimes age in real life? Cassie was a teenager when Summer was born and Noah was just a kid .

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

There's some rumour that Sharon hires a Cassie lookalike in order to reconnect with Nick. I hope its not true!!

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 2 2013, 05:54 PM
There's some rumour that Sharon hires a Cassie lookalike in order to reconnect with Nick. I hope its not true!!
If that rumor is true, I would love to see Sharon go over to the dark side. I loved when she was like that last summer when Victurd was presumed dead. I am tired of seeing her as a push over for the men on the show.
Edited by metitle, Jul 3 2013, 05:36 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
If she does that, she'll crazy pants pattie's new roomie.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I thought it was funny that vikki takes Johnny to the ranch so they'd be safe. Isn't this the same ranch that a drunk Sharon walked in and burned the place to the ground and the same ranch that the henchman was serving drinks and shot victor???? :shrug:

Manny
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
And this is why I don't watch Y&R anymore and I why I won't watch it again until some thing change.

DISGUSTING!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

You don't think Sharon is capable of doing that?

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Gonna have to skip today's July 3 episode. From the looks of yesterday's preview, it's going to focus heavy on Dullan and his (yawwwwwn) past.

LPS
Member Avatar

Its the damn Ms. Lucky Charms. Can't stand her on YR either.

Chloe and Billy have so much chemistry.

I keep on forgetting who Abby is. Drop her.

F#ck off Kevin. You ain't the daddy. He gives me the creeps when he is around children and Chance was more of Delia's step dad.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 5 2013, 11:12 AM
F#ck off Kevin. You ain't the daddy. He gives me the creeps when he is around children and Chance was more of Delia's step dad.
OMG, your posts are always hilarious.
Edited by metitle, Jul 5 2013, 11:20 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 5 2013, 11:12 AM

I agree, Chloe and Billy do have a ton of chemistry, the chemistry that Vicky and billy had is just gone, she's so damn moody. I look for Chloe and Billy to get back together again.
I feel the same way about Abby, she just doesn't fit the part at all.
Who's mrs lucky charms?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jul 2 2013, 04:25 PM
I love Camryn Grimes and can't wait for her return to Y&R but how in the world are they gonna explain the age gap between Noah and Cassie (Cassie being the older one) and the fact that Haley King is so close to Camryn Grimes age in real life? Cassie was a teenager when Summer was born and Noah was just a kid .
This is one s/l I will not be watching. All this Cassie shit makes me want to vomit.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 5 2013, 06:49 PM
Queen B
Jul 2 2013, 04:25 PM
This is one s/l I will not be watching. All this Cassie shit makes me want to vomit.
It appears that she is a ghost so no explanation needed for the age gap LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply