Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,311 Views)
Fernita73
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 24 2013, 02:59 PM
I soooooo wanted to smack Victoria into next week, who the fuck does she think she is?
I'd had to tell her go ahead and tattle, and tell Chloe to go after billy.
Watch her snotty head explode.
Chloe should have turned the tables on her and told her, that if she didn't lay off, she would go after Billy.
I agree! Victoria is such a snooty, spoiled brat and just like her father, thinks she can "control" everyone, situations, etc. I was so sure that Chloe was going to tell her off but disappointed that she didn't.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

This whole Chelsea/Adam thin needs to end. IMO she needs to go ahead and tell Adam the truth and why she was afraid to tell him. If you look at their history Adam has never once been evil or cruel to her. Even when she is to him he always speaks to her with love and kindness. She probably more than Sharon knows the kind of man he could be and if she wants to keep her baby and forgiveness you tell him now. Speaking as a married man and a father if my wife let me think another man was the father of my child and let him deliver her that's when I will not be so forgiving I can forgive and forget a lot but when you let another man deliver my child and his name goes on the birth certificate that's when I'll be pissed. Chelsea about to cross that line. She needs to also realize Chloe does not have her best interest at heart. Chloe started to hate Adam after he pulled out of their business and took his money with him and IMO Chloe used Chelsea to get back at Adam. He has been and shown nothing but kindness to her as well and because he pulls out of their business which was sinking and fast she gets upset. And why is Chelsea even listening to Chloe about this subject seeing how well it worked out for Chloe when she tried to pull this off.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When did these actions become not mean and cruel...

hiding your ex-wife on your property,
running out there every chance he got or when she whimpered,
hid her crimes of theft, arson and her selective bi-polar
walked out on his wife when she needed him the most on their first miscarriage,
chose career over wife because Daddy Warbucks doesn't like her because she told everyone what he did to Billy.

Didn't Victor just tell Jr. he wanted him to start a family but it can't be with Sharon or Chelsea?
You really think that he will give up Newman Enterprise and his "Daddy"?

I'll believe it when I see it.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
I soooooo wanted to smack Victoria into next week, who the fuck does she think she is?
Chloe should have turned the tables on her and told her, that if she didn't lay off, she would go after Billy.
Victoria going up against Billy two baby mamas was hilarious.
Those two look they were saying "heifer please".
Chloe and Chelsea should have told her, listen Billy like women like us.
Can you imagine if Billy hookup with Chloe again, he may get back some of pizazz that he lost during this time with Boretoria on some days and spoiltoria on other days.

BlissfulLily

• hiding your ex-wife on your property,
  • running out there every chance he got or when she whimpered,
  • hid her crimes of theft, arson and her selective bi-polar
  • walked out on his wife when she needed him the most on their first miscarriage,
  • chose career over wife because Daddy Warbucks doesn't like her because she told everyone what he did to Billy.
And when hasn't someone in GC done something that is not self serving?

Cornellw
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 25 2013, 06:57 AM

hiding your ex-wife on your property,
running out there every chance he got or when she whimpered,
hid her crimes of theft, arson and her selective bi-polar
walked out on his wife when she needed him the most on their first miscarriage,
chose career over wife because Daddy Warbucks doesn't like her because she told everyone what he did to Billy.

Didn't Victor just tell Jr. he wanted him to start a family but it can't be with Sharon or Chelsea?
You really think that he will give up Newman Enterprise and his "Daddy"?

I'll believe it when I see it.
He did not walk out on her after their miscarriage. He showed no emotion mainly because he didn't know how and it hurt him.

Hiding Sharon was not wrong he was helping her because he felt he was part of the reason for her melt down. Now what he should have done though was told his wife from the start and she would have understood.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Jul 25 2013, 05:57 AM
This whole Chelsea/Adam thin needs to end. IMO she needs to go ahead and tell Adam the truth and why she was afraid to tell him. If you look at their history Adam has never once been evil or cruel to her. Even when she is to him he always speaks to her with love and kindness. She probably more than Sharon knows the kind of man he could be and if she wants to keep her baby and forgiveness you tell him now. Speaking as a married man and a father if my wife let me think another man was the father of my child and let him deliver her that's when I will not be so forgiving I can forgive and forget a lot but when you let another man deliver my child and his name goes on the birth certificate that's when I'll be pissed. Chelsea about to cross that line. She needs to also realize Chloe does not have her best interest at heart. Chloe started to hate Adam after he pulled out of their business and took his money with him and IMO Chloe used Chelsea to get back at Adam. He has been and shown nothing but kindness to her as well and because he pulls out of their business which was sinking and fast she gets upset. And why is Chelsea even listening to Chloe about this subject seeing how well it worked out for Chloe when she tried to pull this off.
I agree. I never thought about the reasoning behind Chloe's meddling in Chelsea's personal business! I forgot all about her being mad when Adam pulled out of the business venture they were all in. Great post!

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

He did not walk out on her after their miscarriage. He showed no emotion mainly because he didn't know how and it hurt him.

He emotionally walked out on Chelsea after the miscarriage. He didn't give a rats ass about her feelings.

And I would be PISSED if my partner hid their ex.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Today's show was really good. I love Jack and Peter Bergman is an awesome actor. I love Billy also. I am wondering since Phyllis opened her eyes if she will be able to tell them what happened. I also wonder with the lipstick that Paul found on the stairwell will be tested and they will find Sharon's DNA on it.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ding dong the witch is dead ! (Phyllis)

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love that dead Cassie is Sharon's partner in crime lol, so wacky but fun to watch

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Jul 24 2013, 06:09 PM
Sammie Jo
I agree! Victoria is such a snooty, spoiled brat and just like her father, thinks she can "control" everyone, situations, etc. I was so sure that Chloe was going to tell her off but disappointed that she didn't.
the girls got her on two issues, leave me alone or I'll take my kid back and leave me alone or I'll take my ex back! lmao
Victoria better sit down and shut up!
She's not like Victor at all, she's TRYING to be like victor, epic fail on that, she just goes out there flapping her gums like some depraved lunatic.
Even though the adoption is final, she could still cause trouble. There have been plenty of cases where years after an adoption the birth mother sues.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Ohhhhh did Phyllis die today?

I didn't think so.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The only thing good about this Phyllis exit is Sharon being all coo coo cray cray!! Can't wait till she starts clinging to Nick some more. :popcorn:

celine12

I don't know how yet but Nick finds out what Sharon did. There is an interview with JM and he said he doesn't know if Nick will ever be able to forgive Sharon for taking away his child. There is also a photo of someone who looks like Dr. Emily Peterson.
I haven't read the interview yet, but someone posted the highlights at Soaps.com. I knew Sharon's house of cards would blow up pretty quickly!

I wondered from the beginning (Summer's paternity) if the writers would pull a bait an switch on us with the paternity. Why would the writers have Sharon sex up both Abbott brothers, then do a WTD storyline if there were no plans for a change somewhere down the road?

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Queen B
Jul 25 2013, 03:41 PM
I love that dead Cassie is Sharon's partner in crime lol, so wacky but fun to watch
I like seeing Cassie back, but it is a fail for me because they are throwing Sharon under the bus with this storyline.
Edited by Dakota, Jul 25 2013, 10:21 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I had no sympathy for Lauren because she started with Carmine knowing that he tried to kidnap her sister in law, Chloe and knew he came to town to destroy Kevin marriage.
Team Carmine

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 25 2013, 07:14 PM
The only thing good about this Phyllis exit is Sharon being all coo coo cray cray!! Can't wait till she starts clinging to Nick some more. :popcorn:
I can't wait until Nick finds out what she did and calls the men in white coats for her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 25 2013, 09:31 PM
I don't know how yet but Nick finds out what Sharon did. There is an interview with JM and he said he doesn't know if Nick will ever be able to forgive Sharon for taking away his child. There is also a photo of someone who looks like Dr. Emily Peterson.
I haven't read the interview yet, but someone posted the highlights at Soaps.com. I knew Sharon's house of cards would blow up pretty quickly!

I wondered from the beginning (Summer's paternity) if the writers would pull a bait an switch on us with the paternity. Why would the writers have Sharon sex up both Abbott brothers, then do a WTD storyline if there were no plans for a change somewhere down the road?
That doesn't make sense, if nick finds out, then he gets his child back, but he shouldn't be able to forgive her for the upheaval she caused.
Oh please no, not crazy pants patty again or her twin Emily. :yuk:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

For all the things they have had Sharon Newman guilty of doing, she does belong under the bus. I hope Nick is on one side and Jack is on the other doing the toss .
As for Sharon boinking both Abbotts, they should be questioning the paternity of Faith. Oh I knowwwwwwwwwww, they ran the tests and Victor said Faith was Nick and Sharons, then he slid it inside his jacket.
Uh huh, gotta believe him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 26 2013, 06:40 AM
For all the things they have had Sharon Newman guilty of doing, she does belong under the bus. I hope Nick is on one side and Jack is on the other doing the toss .
As for Sharon boinking both Abbotts, they should be questioning the paternity of Faith. Oh I knowwwwwwwwwww, they ran the tests and Victor said Faith was Nick and Sharons, then he slid it inside his jacket.
Uh huh, gotta believe him.
Yes he did, didn't he? And he didn't get too mad at Nick when Nick told him about what he did, did he?
I would love it if the only child Nick and Sharon had together is Noah, and then find out that Noah is really Matt Clark's! :blulaugh:
No more ties to Nick, Sharon, sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply