Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,793 Views)
DDiva
Member Avatar

I know I'm in the minority here..., but the only one on the show I loved to hate more than Phyllis was Dru! Think about it; they're soul sisters: both lied, manipulated, and were constant hypocrites. No other women could mind someone else's business and stir-up some shit better! It was much more entertaining watching 2 similar women undermine each other. I say bring back V R; she can match Phyllis' bitchy heat. (Besides, she whooped Neil's ass into rehab, Sharon could use that kind of friend.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 26 2013, 06:40 AM
For all the things they have had Sharon Newman guilty of doing, she does belong under the bus. I hope Nick is on one side and Jack is on the other doing the toss .
As for Sharon boinking both Abbotts, they should be questioning the paternity of Faith. Oh I knowwwwwwwwwww, they ran the tests and Victor said Faith was Nick and Sharons, then he slid it inside his jacket.
Uh huh, gotta believe him.
I thought MAB was going this route but for some reason (the wrath of Shick fans probably) lost her nerve. JFP doesn't seem to have this problem. She is dealing with the never ending Summer is Jack's nonsense. And if she wants to deep six Shick for good, making Faith an Abbott should do the job after everything else Sharon has pulled! Victor took Sharon's word that Nick was the father.
Edited by celine12, Jul 26 2013, 04:18 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 26 2013, 04:03 PM
BlissfulLily
For all the things they have had Sharon Newman guilty of doing, she does belong under the bus. I hope Nick is on one side and Jack is on the other doing the toss .
As for Sharon boinking both Abbotts, they should be questioning the paternity of Faith. Oh I knowwwwwwwwwww, they ran the tests and Victor said Faith was Nick and Sharons, then he slid it inside his jacket.
I thought MAB was going this route but for some reason (the wrath of Shick fans probably) lost her nerve. JFP doesn't seem to have this problem. She is dealing with the never ending Summer is Jack's nonsense. And if she wants to deep six Shick for good, making Faith an Abbott should do the job after everything else Sharon has pulled! Victor took Sharon's word that Nick was the father.
Wait a minute, thinking back, the test only said who the mother was, not the father or, if it did say who the father is, Victor didn't read that part out loud.
See, I like this kind of writing much better, where there are so many scenarios and we have to guess which one it could be, with MAB, we could tell the dialogue a week in advance along with everything else, it was so predictable.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 26 2013, 04:39 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTeoZYwUsnM

Jack was looking over Victor's shoulder when he read the DNA report, it's at 2:55

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 26 2013, 12:15 AM
3WishGenie
Jul 25 2013, 07:14 PM
The only thing good about this Phyllis exit is Sharon being all coo coo cray cray!! Can't wait till she starts clinging to Nick some more. :popcorn:
I can't wait until Nick finds out what she did and calls the men in white coats for her.
No way! I want Sharon to stick it to Avery first lol, lock her in an oven or something :laugh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wish they would just lock up the bitch now, give us all a break. The frantic, google-eyed, space face, hand wringing, pacing has to go. Gawd, enough is enough already. Lock her loony ass up!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 27 2013, 06:28 AM
I wish they would just lock up the bitch now, give us all a break. The frantic, google-eyed, space face, hand wringing, pacing has to go. Gawd, enough is enough already. Lock her loony ass up!
not too mention the now constant conversations with Cassie who keeps popping up like a jack in the box.

Soapwatcher

then who will be picked on if she's locked up and thrown into the loony bin? I agree she is loony tunes but I'm so tired of the story line for her, I want them to either do away with the character or make her the old Sharon

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jul 27 2013, 09:20 AM
then who will be picked on if she's locked up and thrown into the loony bin? I agree she is loony tunes but I'm so tired of the story line for her, I want them to either do away with the character or make her the old Sharon
agreed, if she's gone, and phyliss is gone, who will get picked on? lol
They are going to have to find something medically wrong with Sharon to get her out of this, and not something that depends on her taking meds, we already know she won't do that.

metitle
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jul 27 2013, 09:20 AM
They would probably pick on:
  • Spoiltoria
  • Lauren the cougar
  • Chelsea the con
  • Chloe the user
  • and others.
I am wondering how come the male characters in GC are all looking calm and collective while the women are running a muck.
Even Adam and Victurd who are known to be constantly scheming are looking better than the women. What's with that?

LPS
Member Avatar

Here is what MAB's up to.....

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/28/fashion/once-writer-for-the-young-and-restless-is-charging-into-a-new-episode.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0&

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 27 2013, 11:59 AM
That was a whole lot of words and I didn't learn anything except that if that is her home, her design sense is just as horrible as her writing.
I loved this quote.
“I was very sad to see her go,” said Eric Braeden, who plays the terrifying Victor Newman on “Y & R,” as fans know it. “Maria understood what makes the show tick.”

What a nice way to say, she didn't know what the fuck she was doing because she's a talentless hack. :lol:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jul 25 2013, 10:21 PM
Queen B
Jul 25 2013, 03:41 PM
I love that dead Cassie is Sharon's partner in crime lol, so wacky but fun to watch
I like seeing Cassie back, but it is a fail for me because they are throwing Sharon under the bus with this storyline.
Right where she so richly deserves to be!!!! :yahoo:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Oh, and by the way, when did Michelle Stafford decide to leave Y&R? What is behind that? :ermmmm:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Jul 27 2013, 03:50 PM
Oh, and by the way, when did Michelle Stafford decide to leave Y&R? What is behind that? :ermmmm:
There's a thread further down the board on her departure and the "official" story, I'm thinking we'll find out the real story later. ;)

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 26 2013, 04:38 PM
celine12
BlissfulLily
Wait a minute, thinking back, the test only said who the mother was, not the father or, if it did say who the father is, Victor didn't read that part out loud.
See, I like this kind of writing much better, where there are so many scenarios and we have to guess which one it could be, with MAB, we could tell the dialogue a week in advance along with everything else, it was so predictable.
That's right. No one saw the paternity test for Faith except Sharon. Remember at the time Sharon was having one of her musthaveaNewman breakdowns. BUT to be honest, I don't think this one is on Sharon. I always believed that Jack obsessed, crazy Patty Williams paid someone off at the lab to send Sharon a bogus letter. Victor gave Patty a ton of money when her hired her, so she had the cash to pull it off. When the truth comes out about Sharon changing Nick's letter, Jack better demand a new DNA test on Faith!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well she could be Billy's too.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 28 2013, 05:26 PM
Sammie Jo
celine12
BlissfulLily
That's right. No one saw the paternity test for Faith except Sharon. Remember at the time Sharon was having one of her musthaveaNewman breakdowns. BUT to be honest, I don't think this one is on Sharon. I always believed that Jack obsessed, crazy Patty Williams paid someone off at the lab to send Sharon a bogus letter. Victor gave Patty a ton of money when her hired her, so she had the cash to pull it off. When the truth comes out about Sharon changing Nick's letter, Jack better demand a new DNA test on Faith!
No, Victor read the results right there in his living room with jack peering over his shoulder. I put the video up of the event.
It's post # 205
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 28 2013, 06:33 PM.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 28 2013, 06:32 PM
celine12
Jul 28 2013, 05:26 PM
Sammie Jo
celine12

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No, Victor read the results right there in his living room with jack peering over his shoulder. I put the video up of the event.
It's post # 205
Victor read the results of the MATERNITY test. That's all he read. Victor, and everyone else, took Sharon's word that Nick was the father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply