Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (11,810 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 28 2013, 07:17 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 28 2013, 06:32 PM
celine12
Jul 28 2013, 05:26 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 26 2013, 04:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's right. No one saw the paternity test for Faith except Sharon. Remember at the time Sharon was having one of her musthaveaNewman breakdowns. BUT to be honest, I don't think this one is on Sharon. I always believed that Jack obsessed, crazy Patty Williams paid someone off at the lab to send Sharon a bogus letter. Victor gave Patty a ton of money when her hired her, so she had the cash to pull it off. When the truth comes out about Sharon changing Nick's letter, Jack better demand a new DNA test on Faith!
No, Victor read the results right there in his living room with jack peering over his shoulder. I put the video up of the event.
It's post # 205
Victor read the results of the MATERNITY test. That's all he read. Victor, and everyone else, took Sharon's word that Nick was the father.
was there a paternity test taken?
Victor said when he read it, that Faith was Nick and Sharon's.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 28 2013, 11:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I was trying to see if I could find anything about a paternity test for Faith, and I ran across this, nothing to do with Faith, but great scenes.
http://youtu.be/la-e3eViPsI

Soapwatcher

Sammy I think they did do a paternity test, it seems to me (and I may be wrong altogether, someone will sure let me know) that it was when Summer was in the hospital when Patti fed her those peanut butter things and Sharon called Nick at the hospital and let him know he was the father. Anyway all I can remember was Nick was at the hospital for some reason and Sharon calling him, I think Nick and Sharon decided to do a paternity test because she had been laying every man with a penis. Again I'm a Sharon fan and I will defend her a lot of times but she has done some terrible things. But again so has Phyllis.

metitle
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher,

Are you talking about this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqTUIxzySxo
Faith Newman's Paternity clip
Edited by metitle, Jul 29 2013, 09:33 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jul 29 2013, 08:56 AM
Sammy I think they did do a paternity test, it seems to me (and I may be wrong altogether, someone will sure let me know) that it was when Summer was in the hospital when Patti fed her those peanut butter things and Sharon called Nick at the hospital and let him know he was the father. Anyway all I can remember was Nick was at the hospital for some reason and Sharon calling him, I think Nick and Sharon decided to do a paternity test because she had been laying every man with a penis. Again I'm a Sharon fan and I will defend her a lot of times but she has done some terrible things. But again so has Phyllis.
I honestly don't remember, no town has had more paternity tests than GC, it's hard to keep up. lol
I just thought that was a great video and Sharon Case knocked that one out of the park, while nick stood there like some sort of a mannequin.
She was screwing Jack & Billy too, that would be interesting if a test showed abbott dna but couldn't tell which one. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 29 2013, 09:30 AM
Soapwatcher,

Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!

LPS
Member Avatar

I wish Carmine would just kill off Lauren. If I have to watch another storyline of Lauren getting stalked, I will pop a vein. Its the same dog and pony show. Hopefully, Lauren will stop saying in her righteous tone "how dare you judge me!" Fuck off you home wrecker. You screwed Carmine and enoyed it, so deal with the stares. Chloe and Gloria, judge the slut, please! Her head might explode, lol.
Edited by LPS, Jul 29 2013, 11:08 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Stafford definately had a nose job, as evident by the camera angles where the viewers had a crystal clear shot of the inside of her nose, LOL.

Oh my gosh, is Noah trying to seduce Sumer? It looked like it with the way he was sitting on the sofa. Please no.

Soapwatcher

talking about Noah and Summer, Hunter King (Summer) said that on Hollywood Heights, her character had a baby by the character played by Robert Adamson (Noah) and she found it hard to act like a "sister" to him when she came to Y&R because she had been his lover on the other show, so they might try to get it on although I think that would make Sharon tell the truth if she caught them making out.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LPS
Jul 29 2013, 11:07 AM
I wish Carmine would just kill off Lauren. If I have to watch another storyline of Lauren getting stalked, I will pop a vein. Its the same dog and pony show. Hopefully, Lauren will stop saying in her righteous tone "how dare you judge me!" Fuck off you home wrecker. You screwed Carmine and enoyed it, so deal with the stares. Chloe and Gloria, judge the slut, please! Her head might explode, lol.
Quote:

I wish Carmine would just kill off Lauren. If I have to watch another storyline of Lauren getting stalked, I will pop a vein. It's the same dog and pony show.

Carmine needs to go. A whodunit murder-mystery would be an interesting twist for the storyline.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 03:46 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Carmine is a keeper. He has this Brad Carlton-esque quality. He does more for the show than Steve Burton.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

IMO, Carmine is a keeper. He has this Brad Carlton-esque quality. He does more for the show than Steve Burton.

No way! :ermm: Brad Carlton had sex appeal. Carmine is a creep! And, Dullan is boring but I'll take him over that jerk any day.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 06:10 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Amen Classic.

LPS
Member Avatar

Marco Dapper has appeal.

Posted Image

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 29 2013, 05:42 PM
definitely true. I say keep him.

maremare

Well, it looks like Phyllis was right all along!! :hater: Sharon is one crazy lady!! I hope that once all of her machinations come out that they throw this crazy-ass bitch in the looney bin ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! MS - I will miss you forever :iloveyou: !! You have always been a phenomenal actress and your last performances have been outstanding!! Please come back - Avick ARE SO BORING :sleep2: - Jack is no good without you and the show just plain sucks these days....I can't imagine how bad its gonna be with Phyllis gone! Oh wait, i'll never know cause i'm tuning out after 40 years. JFP :wtf: - I don't know how you got your job - YOU"VE DESTROYED THE BEST SHOW ON DAYTIME IN RECORD TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :frustration: :bye:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 29 2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:

No way! :ermm: Brad Carlton had sex appeal. Carmine is a creep! And, Dullan is boring but I'll take him over that jerk any day.
ITA, carmine gives me the creeps and he can't act for beans. Not too mention the character is not too bright along with being a psycho.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Carmine is all balls and no brains. Creepy, sleazy. He and Sharon would hit it off charmingly.

LPS
Member Avatar

Puhlzee....if MS could have Phyllis paired with Carmine, she would be on her back quicker than Paris Hilton.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 29 2013, 09:35 AM
metitle
Jul 29 2013, 09:30 AM
Soapwatcher,

Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!
NO one saw the results of the paternity test except Sharon. It was the maternity test that Victor and others saw.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply