Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,320 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 30 2013, 01:18 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 29 2013, 09:35 AM
metitle
Jul 29 2013, 09:30 AM
Soapwatcher,

Are you talking about this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqTUIxzySxo
Faith Newman's Paternity clip
Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!
NO one saw the results of the paternity test except Sharon. It was the maternity test that Victor and others saw.
I know that, I saw the video, and I said " Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!"
So what's your point?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Puhlzee....if MS could have Phyllis paired with Carmine, she would be on her back quicker than Paris Hilton.

Carmine had his chance with Phyllis (not Michelle) and he got no where. He didn't even get a chance to pick up his bat let alone get to first base with her.
She told him on no uncertain terms that his lines wouldn't work on her.
So we know that she wouldn't have flopped on the floor for him.

He'll not have another chance with that Phyllis, possibly the next one, but Sharon is still there. I'm sure she needs comforting now that the only man there for her is her son.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 30 2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:

Puhlzee....if MS could have Phyllis paired with Carmine, she would be on her back quicker than Paris Hilton.

Carmine had his chance with Phyllis (not Michelle) and he got no where. He didn't even get a chance to pick up his bat let alone get to first base with her.
She told him on no uncertain terms that his lines wouldn't work on her.
So we know that she wouldn't have flopped on the floor for him.

He'll not have another chance with that Phyllis, possibly the next one, but Sharon is still there. I'm sure she needs comforting now that the only man there for her is her son.
oh yeah, I forgot about disdain with which phyliss treated carmine when he oozed his slippery "charm" at her.
She almost puked in his face, I know I was gagging.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 30 2013, 01:59 PM
celine12
Sammie Jo
metitle
Jul 29 2013, 09:30 AM
Soapwatcher,

Faith Newman's Paternity clip
Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!
NO one saw the results of the paternity test except Sharon. It was the maternity test that Victor and others saw.
I know that, I saw the video, and I said " Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!"
So what's your point?
My point is Sharon was having one of her musthaveNewman breakdowns. Sharon may have seen what she wanted to see rather than what was really in the letter.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm going to start the thread for August over the weekend. It seems silly to start a new one for the last two days of the week.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

LPS
Jul 29 2013, 11:14 AM
Stafford definately had a nose job, as evident by the camera angles where the viewers had a crystal clear shot of the inside of her nose, LOL.

Oh my gosh, is Noah trying to seduce Sumer? It looked like it with the way he was sitting on the sofa. Please no.
She talked about it in an interview. She had facial reconstruction surgery after her face was opened up to remove a tumor.

LPS
Member Avatar

Her tumor was years ago. Before her first deput on YR. Her nose is different since her debut.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nose job, boob job, lipo. Did Michelle deny having one?
After the tumor incident maybe she had a deviated septum and had to have it fixed.

LPS
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 1 2013, 10:11 PM
Nose job, boob job, lipo. Did Michelle deny having one?
After the tumor incident maybe she had a deviated septum and had to have it fixed.
Maybe she thought her nose was a honker? What difference does it make?

I have nothing against plastic surgery.
Edited by LPS, Aug 1 2013, 10:56 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

WOW MS looked so different back then. Love the new nose... And those lips/eyes look changed as well.

Tracey Bregman is just plastic nowadays. Sad to see.
Edited by Shick, Aug 1 2013, 11:50 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sharon really needs to have something done about that hair! God that is awful...

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yes her hair is way overdue for work.Needs to be cut much shorter and layered.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Aug 1 2013, 01:44 AM
Sammie Jo
Jul 30 2013, 01:59 PM
celine12
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSoapwatcher,

So what's your point?
My point is Sharon was having one of her musthaveNewman breakdowns. Sharon may have seen what she wanted to see rather than what was really in the letter.
Nick eventually saw it, didn't he? Wasn't he on the way over to read it?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 1 2013, 08:43 PM
Her tumor was years ago. Before her first deput on YR. Her nose is different since her debut.
her tumor was when she was 18, I'm sorry I ever read this, a little graphic.
http://www.welovesoaps.net/2010/01/flashback-michelle-stafford-1995.html
But I agree, I think she did have her nose done, so what. :shrug:
How many have had boob jobs?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 2 2013, 06:36 AM
Yes her hair is way overdue for work.Needs to be cut much shorter and layered.
what? the thin and stringy look isn't in anymore? lol

Soapwatcher

- - - - -
I haven't checked the other threads yet but there's a interview w/Michelle she's starting a web show, its called The Stafford Project go to http:/www.tvguide.com/News/Michelle-Stafford-Leaving-Young-Restless-1068694

Edited by Soapwatcher, Aug 2 2013, 08:26 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wow, Michelle really went through hell before she hit the top of the ladder. Very good actress that will go far with her web show.
Wonder if she will have any Y&R actress/actors featured. Guess we will find out.

No Sammie, thin and stringy went out with grunge

Shick
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Aug 2 2013, 08:25 AM

- - - - -
I haven't checked the other threads yet but there's a interview w/Michelle she's starting a web show, its called The Stafford Project go to http:/www.tvguide.com/News/Michelle-Stafford-Leaving-Young-Restless-1068694

Maybe she'll talk about all of her plastic surgery on this web show thingy.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Why criticize her now? She left the show, didn't she? I get that some people are happy about it but now she is trying to move on with her life.... It's her business if she had some work done on her.... She seems like a smart person and a great actress... i think we can all agree on that one... And she will do just fine... :shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar

Like people have said, what's wrong with a little plastic surgery?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply