Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,773 Views)
celine12

Sammie Jo
Aug 2 2013, 07:33 AM
celine12
Aug 1 2013, 01:44 AM
Sammie Jo
Jul 30 2013, 01:59 PM
celine12
Jul 30 2013, 01:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSoapwatcher,

Are you talking about this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqTUIxzySxo
I know that, I saw the video, and I said " Yaaay! Okay, that's settled, thanks for finding that!"
So what's your point?
My point is Sharon was having one of her musthaveNewman breakdowns. Sharon may have seen what she wanted to see rather than what was really in the letter.
Nick eventually saw it, didn't he? Wasn't he on the way over to read it?
NO. Nick never saw the paternity test results.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

So Sharon was having a woo-woo moment and decided to see what she wanted to see and filed the paper where no one would see it.
How can anyone be shocked. Then blame it on BP, ADD, CRS, CRAFT.
After a while you break so many laws with just so many excuses and maladies and all they can you is put you in the funny farm.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 2 2013, 02:00 PM
Wow, Michelle really went through hell before she hit the top of the ladder. Very good actress that will go far with her web show.
Wonder if she will have any Y&R actress/actors featured. Guess we will find out.

No Sammie, thin and stringy went out with grunge
well someone needs to tell the hairdressers over at Y&R, they finally got some conditioner in Victoria's hair, now some cutting and styling to Sharon's would be a big improvement.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

NO. Nick never saw the paternity test results.

That's just weird, he was on his way over to see them, why wouldn't he have?
I don't remember this part at all.

metitle
Member Avatar

It seems like some people have their wired cross when it comes to Faith Newman's paternity.
Anyway, someone on Youtube by the name of Partygirl045 have put together an entire year of videos of Nick and Sharon scenes.
It would be nice if people could take a look at the videos between June to September when Nick accidentally found out that the baby was his when Sharon was talking to her mother. Sharon decided not to tell Nick that the baby she was carrying was his because Summer was sick in the hospital because Patty Williams gave her peanuts. Sharon did not want to break up Nick's family.

Partygirl045 Youtube is Videos of Nick & Sharon

Edited by metitle, Aug 2 2013, 11:31 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I will watch them but I have one question...

Quote:

when Nick accidentally found out that the baby was his when Sharon was talking to her mother. Sharon decided not to tell Nick that the baby she was carrying was his because Summer was sick in the hospital because Patty Williams gave her peanuts. Sharon did not want to break up Nick's family.

Sharon said, Sharon decided, Sharon didn't want to...

Did Nick see the results or is he going by what Sharon is saying? We know we can't trust what comes out of Sharon's mouth. Years of proof!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Aug 2 2013, 11:29 PM
It seems like some people have their wired cross when it comes to Faith Newman's paternity.
Anyway, someone on Youtube by the name of Partygirl045 have put together an entire year of videos of Nick and Sharon scenes.
It would be nice if people could take a look at the videos between June to September when Nick accidentally found out that the baby was his when Sharon was talking to her mother. Sharon decided not to tell Nick that the baby she was carrying was his because Summer was sick in the hospital because Patty Williams gave her peanuts. Sharon did not want to break up Nick's family.

Partygirl045 Youtube is Videos of Nick & Sharon

"Sharon" said?
Since when is that proof of anything?
Nick "said" Summer was his without any proof, so what any of these characters "said" is immaterial.
Is there anywhere on those videos where Nick actually SAW the paternity tests? That's the only one I'm interested in, and that would be nice to see instead of going through months of videos.
It's just hard for me to believe that he would go to meet Sharon to see the tests and then not bother to read them. I mean, that's practically the national pastime in GC, reading DNA tests. LOL
It would be something if Faith was Jack's since it's going to turn out that Summer isn't, and he could raise Faith while Sharon is in a padded cell, or, since phyliss will be gone, Sharon could try to worm her way back into Jack's life, because I'm betting that Nick is going to say, adios to miss looney toons.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

A reporter stops and interviews a few citizens of Genoa City.
He asks what people do in GC for entertainment.
Their answers:

Sleep around
Commit adultery
and
read DNA and paternity results

:cheer: :boobs: :sex4:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 3 2013, 08:31 AM
A reporter stops and interviews a few citizens of Genoa City.
He asks what people do in GC for entertainment.
Their answers:

Sleep around
Commit adultery
and
read DNA and paternity results

:cheer: :boobs: :sex4:
DNA test reading time. Posted Image

Soapwatcher

I didn't think Nick saw the results but all I can remember is Sharon telling him over the phone that he was her baby's daddy, what I remember was Nick was at the hospital for some reason I think it being Summer was sick, and Sharon called him to tell him she had the tests back and that he was the father. I won't swear to it happening exactly like that but it seems to me she told him over the phone.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And that still isn't proof. Hearsay is what a judge would call that. Paper doesn't mean shit, word of mouth means even less.
They need to stay in a room, scrape mouths with a reliable witness present, take the tests to a different city, have a neutral person bring the results back to GC, get Nick, Sharon, Billy, and Jack in a judges chamber for HIM to read and announce.
'Nicholas Newman.... you are____ the babies father'

:jj: :dance:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Like Phyllis fans told me for years about Summer's paternity = Until the writers bring it up, Summer is Nick's.

Faith is Nick's.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Faiths paternity will eventually be brought up. That's just how the world turns in a Peyton Place like that.

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 4 2013, 12:01 AM
Like Phyllis fans told me for years about Summer's paternity = Until the writers bring it up, Summer is Nick's.

Faith is Nick's.
That's right.
I can't believe Red is gone though.
Maybe its a good thing, her enjoyable moments were when she was trying to kill the Bug (cricket) and a few more.
so maybe its better that she is gone, because another Red (the leprechaun) has taken over with the lying and scheming.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Aug 3 2013, 02:25 PM
I didn't think Nick saw the results but all I can remember is Sharon telling him over the phone that he was her baby's daddy, what I remember was Nick was at the hospital for some reason I think it being Summer was sick, and Sharon called him to tell him she had the tests back and that he was the father. I won't swear to it happening exactly like that but it seems to me she told him over the phone.
yes, and he was on the way to meet her to read the test together, and she said she didn't want to open it without him, but she did anyway. At least that's what that video shows.
I just can't remember, most of the shows that were written by MAB, I only paid casual attention to, so 5 minutes after I saw it, zip, out of the memory bank. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think the reason that she read it alone is because she knew Faith wasn't a Newman, she just didn't know which Abbott was the Daddy.
So she'd fling her hair back, look down real coy like and say,
'Niccccc, you are Faith's Daddy and just to make sure no body ever finds the paper that proves I'm lying to you I burned them up in the fireplace. You love me right NICK!!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply