Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,423 Views)
Soapwatcher

I don't think Cassie will be a ghost, I think they'll do the same story they did with John, remember his name was Alistair I think and they hired him to make Gloria think she was insane.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That was funny though, Gloria and Alistair skinny dippin in the pool. Was good laughs then.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I miss Gloria :blowkiss:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Yes, but who is Jack always seeing and talking to? I may think of my dead mother, but I don't see her image and have full blown conversation with her!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and your life isn't a soap opera ;) They show Johns image for us, so we know who he is talking to. He doesn't always start out saying,'hey Pops'.
Since Sharon is so off the rocker anyway, she will spot some girl that bares a resemblance of Cassie and run with it. As fragile and flakey as Nick is right now, he will see it too.
Maybe they deserve each other. Sit in their rocking chairs babbling and talking to tree's.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jul 3 2013, 09:40 AM
Gonna have to skip today's July 3 episode. From the looks of yesterday's preview, it's going to focus heavy on Dullan and his (yawwwwwn) past.
Dullen~! God, that's why I love this board!!!!!!

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 5 2013, 02:45 PM
LPS
Jul 5 2013, 11:12 AM
Its the damn Ms. Lucky Charms. Can't stand her on YR either.

Chloe and Billy have so much chemistry.

I keep on forgetting who Abby is. Drop her.

F#ck off Kevin. You ain't the daddy. He gives me the creeps when he is around children and Chance was more of Delia's step dad.
I agree, Chloe and Billy do have a ton of chemistry, the chemistry that Vicky and billy had is just gone, she's so damn moody. I look for Chloe and Billy to get back together again.
I feel the same way about Abby, she just doesn't fit the part at all.
Who's mrs lucky charms?
Ms. Lucky Charms is Melanie. She was on GH and that was her nickname. You should YouTube her. Most hideous Irish accent ever.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 6 2013, 03:29 PM
Sammie Jo
LPS

F#ck off Kevin. You ain't the daddy. He gives me the creeps when he is around children and Chance was more of Delia's step dad.
I agree, Chloe and Billy do have a ton of chemistry, the chemistry that Vicky and billy had is just gone, she's so damn moody. I look for Chloe and Billy to get back together again.
Who's mrs lucky charms?
Ms. Lucky Charms is Melanie. She was on GH and that was her nickname. You should YouTube her. Most hideous Irish accent ever.
ohhh, ok, thanks. ;)

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 6 2013, 11:40 AM
and your life isn't a soap opera ;) They show Johns image for us, so we know who he is talking to. He doesn't always start out saying,'hey Pops'.
Since Sharon is so off the rocker anyway, she will spot some girl that bares a resemblance of Cassie and run with it. As fragile and flakey as Nick is right now, he will see it too.
Maybe they deserve each other. Sit in their rocking chairs babbling and talking to tree's.

This Cassie shit has to go . OMG the girl has been dead for years. Let her RIP. So tired of seeing Sharon talking to her or her grave and telling Cassie what she missed out on. Never to see her graduate, marry :blah: :blah: :blah:

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 6 2013, 03:29 PM
Sammie Jo
LPS
Who's mrs lucky charms?
I remember her. Her character had that ridiculous accent.
Sometimes I wonder about GH.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

Nelson is going to give us another multiple choice spoiler. He is bashing JG and JFP so hard. Whatever this upcoming SL is NB and some others think it is pretty dreadful. He is extremely angry because he says JG and JFP were responsible for MS leaving the show.

LPS
Member Avatar

Branco is now a nobody who is pissed Stafford is leaving.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 7 2013, 01:48 PM
Exactly. He's whining and complaining about the show now when it was even more horrible when MAB was running it. He's just upset because MS is leaving. He needs to go away.

natdot99
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 6 2013, 06:28 PM
BlissfulLily

This Cassie shit has to go . OMG the girl has been dead for years. Let her RIP. So tired of seeing Sharon talking to her or her grave and telling Cassie what she missed out on. Never to see her graduate, marry :blah: :blah: :blah:

:hail: :hail: Cassie caused her own death when she decided she wanted to impress Daniel by driving him home when he was drunk. Cassie caused the accident and Daniel took the blame for it.
Sharon needs to be in a padded cell.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 7 2013, 02:08 PM
HotPepper
BlissfulLily

:hail: :hail: Cassie caused her own death when she decided she wanted to impress Daniel by driving him home when he was drunk. Cassie caused the accident and Daniel took the blame for it.
Cassie caused her own death...and?? Regardless, she is still Sharon's daughter. It's not abnormal that she's grieving for her child, either.

My Gawd...Sharon haters. :blah:
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 7 2013, 03:26 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 7 2013, 10:14 AM
Nelson is going to give us another multiple choice spoiler. He is bashing JG and JFP so hard. Whatever this upcoming SL is NB and some others think it is pretty dreadful. He is extremely angry because he says JG and JFP were responsible for MS leaving the show.
Really, I think if he is pissed because none of his spoilers/speculations have come to reality.
He really has become a joke and maybe only few people take him seriously.
I will sooner believe the National Enquirer than him. At least we know what they are about anyway.

LPS

And now he is probably sucking up so that MS will give him interview.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I hope they don't think Sharon's going to be able to shine like Phyllis and Chelsea does. Avery means more to Nick right now than Sharon does. She's the past, Avery is the future.
How do you think Nick will react when Phyllis leaves? He's going to go even farther down.
I hope no one thinks that there won't be any repercussions when Phyllis is gone.
The show will continue...for a while, then they will have to find a spicy hot woman to fill in the space, or try to.

metitle
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 7 2013, 03:21 PM
They have to talk about something.
If they dont talk about Sharon, who else are they going to talk about?
I realize the more people hate a character, the more ingrain the character becomes.
Look how many people hate Carmine and see he is still around. (well he is also not bad on the eyes)
The vilify characters have staying power.
So let them talk.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jul 7 2013, 03:37 PM
I hope they don't think Sharon's going to be able to shine like Phyllis and Chelsea does. Avery means more to Nick right now than Sharon does. She's the past, Avery is the future.
How do you think Nick will react when Phyllis leaves? He's going to go even farther down.
I hope no one thinks that there won't be any repercussions when Phyllis is gone.
The show will continue...for a while, then they will have to find a spicy hot woman to fill in the space, or try to.
Chelsea is a damn joke. She barely shines in her own lane, although Sharon has issues, she always outshines her. As for Avery, she isn't number one in Nick's heart, hell, she still loves Dylan-- their future is shaky....If they make it to the altar it will be a surprise. Whatever happens, Nick will have Sharon, who has been his friend in the past, present and the future. He will be alright.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 7 2013, 04:24 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 7 2013, 03:21 PM
natdot99
Jul 7 2013, 02:08 PM
HotPepper
BlissfulLily

Cassie caused her own death...and?? Regardless, she is still Sharon's daughter. It's not abnormal that she's grieving for her child, either.

The point is that she been giving for nearly a decade and she treats Cassie has her equal. Sharon has two other children who are living and need her. Sharon needs a padded cell because she refuses to let go of her dead daughter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply