Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,204 Views)
celine12

Crazygirl
Jul 8 2013, 10:46 PM
celine12
Jul 8 2013, 07:47 PM
Crazygirl
Jul 7 2013, 02:03 PM
LPS
Jul 7 2013, 01:48 PM
Branco is now a nobody who is pissed Stafford is leaving.
Exactly. He's whining and complaining about the show now when it was even more horrible when MAB was running it. He's just upset because MS is leaving. He needs to go away.
Nelson seems a lot more pissed about something concerning Marco Draper (Carmine). I assume Carmine is getting killed off.

As far as JFP goes, she had the rep as a soap killer long before she came to Y&R. I love the newbies but some of the stories are very sloppily written and the writers should communicate better. One very bad move I think JFP has made is making SB the lead over MM. I like SB but IMO his character doesn't bring it the way Adam does.
Really? Why does he even care about Marco Draper (Carmine?). I do however agree with you about JFP, I remember what she did to GH and I will never forgive her for the horrible way she killed off Frankie Frame but even with that being said Y&R has been horrible since long before she took over IMO.
Why does Nelson care about MD? lol! According to Nelson, MD is the hottest hunk at Y&R. I think Nelson is crushing on Marco Draper.
Edited by celine12, Jul 9 2013, 03:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, the writers could not draw out this paternity anymore. Viewers are already pissy that's it's still going on.

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jul 8 2013, 11:36 PM
soapflake02
Jul 8 2013, 07:10 PM
Soapwatcher
Jul 8 2013, 08:03 AM
my mother lost her 10 yr old sister over 80 years ago, she still grieves, I've grown up more with the dead than I did the living, my cousin said one time "all the family talks about is the dead" my mother answered her with "there's more dead than not", another cousin asked how old a third cousin was (who by the way is still alive) and my mother said "well she DIED oh she's still alive isn't she" (the nerve of my cousin to still be alive)so Sharon's not wrong in still mourning her dead daughter no matter whose fault it was (it was the writers!) As far as Sharon goes. nothing she does will ever be right with some people, but I suggest that we tar and feather her, hang her from the highest tree with a lynch mob still people wouldn't be satisfied because we know that's the only reason Michelle Stafford is leaving is because Sharon Case drove her out of town. Otherwise Michelle had the writers and Jill in the palm of her hands, it couldn't be because Michelle saw that the FOJ were taking over and the older females were being written less or out all together (and I include Sharon in that group) look at Nicki, Gloria, Anita (not that she is that popular anyway) Jill, they don't show them too often so I look for their roles to be whittled down until all we have is Summer, Abby, and Chelsea and of course Miss Wonderful herself Lily.
Exactly! Sharon can do no right for anybody.
and phyliss can't do anything right for some people either.
hey if Phyllis did right I'd be glad to admit it so don't put me in that group..

soapflake02

LPS
Jul 9 2013, 04:31 PM
IMO, the writers could not draw out this paternity anymore. Viewers are already pissy that's it's still going on.
you mean story wise or reveal wise?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 9 2013, 11:42 AM
Today's Y&R was good.

I loved Peter Bergman's scenes. His crying scenes were so real.

Hell, even Summer was not too bad. A little to pouty. And even Josh Morrow decided to get off his ass and up his game. He put a little effort in and decided to make his voice shake.

The Carmine/Lauren/Michael/Fen stuff was good.

The Anita/Chelsea/Jeffrey/Dylan shit should have been cut. No one cares.
I noticed Summer's lips the other day, I think she's had them "enhanced".
Anita and Jeffery were comedy relief.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jul 9 2013, 08:40 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 8 2013, 11:36 PM
soapflake02
Jul 8 2013, 07:10 PM
Soapwatcher
Jul 8 2013, 08:03 AM
my mother lost her 10 yr old sister over 80 years ago, she still grieves, I've grown up more with the dead than I did the living, my cousin said one time "all the family talks about is the dead" my mother answered her with "there's more dead than not", another cousin asked how old a third cousin was (who by the way is still alive) and my mother said "well she DIED oh she's still alive isn't she" (the nerve of my cousin to still be alive)so Sharon's not wrong in still mourning her dead daughter no matter whose fault it was (it was the writers!) As far as Sharon goes. nothing she does will ever be right with some people, but I suggest that we tar and feather her, hang her from the highest tree with a lynch mob still people wouldn't be satisfied because we know that's the only reason Michelle Stafford is leaving is because Sharon Case drove her out of town. Otherwise Michelle had the writers and Jill in the palm of her hands, it couldn't be because Michelle saw that the FOJ were taking over and the older females were being written less or out all together (and I include Sharon in that group) look at Nicki, Gloria, Anita (not that she is that popular anyway) Jill, they don't show them too often so I look for their roles to be whittled down until all we have is Summer, Abby, and Chelsea and of course Miss Wonderful herself Lily.
Exactly! Sharon can do no right for anybody.
and phyliss can't do anything right for some people either.
hey if Phyllis did right I'd be glad to admit it so don't put me in that group..
I didn't put anyone in the group, I said "SOME" people, I didn't call any name. Although, I guess if the shoe fits, you should wear it.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think they are enhanced Sammie. Check out Joie King, Hunters sister. She's on the movie White House Down. Her lips are like that.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Joey_king.jpg (16.14 KB)
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jul 10 2013, 07:39 AM.

Sinny
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jul 8 2013, 11:08 AM
Wow, don't even know how to respond to some of these post! This is getting way too personal!! It's a soap opera, these are not real people. These stories are being written for them. I agree it's getting pretty bad when you criticize a character and then you are called a "hater". Everyone handles death differently, I think the point here is the writers have overdone the Cassie issue/death. A lot of people turned to a lost loved one when they are down and I think that's what is going on here. Another point that I think is being made is why only Cassie? There are others on this show that have lost loved ones.
I for one have favorite characters, but I'm not blind to their faults. I don't know anyone that can look at any one of these characters and say they have no faults. I was in Sharon's corner during the Faith/Ashley storyline, that didn't mean I hated Ashley. I was never for what Sharon did while married to Victor or even the fact that she married Victor, but I didn't hate her! I hate what the writers are doing to her character. I'm not a Phyllis fan by no means (not because of what's she done, more because I don't like her acting). I thought her acting when finding out Nick lied was awesome. Now what lengths she went to keep Nick's secret I didn't agree with. Same thing goes with other characters (i.e. Nikki, Victor, Jack, Lauren, etc.)......it's a soap opera!! No man or woman on this show is perfect. Just because your favorite isn't loved by everyone doesn't mean zilch. It would make for a very boring soap opera.
My next thought is WTH will happen when Phyllis leaves, who will all the Sharon lovers beat up then :shrug:
You know Phyllis will be bashed long after she is gone...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 10 2013, 07:26 AM
I don't think they are enhanced Sammie. Check out Joie King, Hunters sister. She's on the movie White House Down. Her lips are like that.

They might have caught a BOGO sale at the plastic surgeons! lmao
Her lips just look fuller to me in the past week than usual, maybe I just didn't notice before.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The real show stealer was Johnny. He was bound and determined to toss that car and Nikki was doing her best to prevent it without it looking obvious. Victor was enjoying Johnny's shenanigans.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Is Steve Burton still on steroids? He looks so out of proportion.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

This is the first time I've been interested in Neil's storyline in FOREVER. What is his connection to that woman who died? And it's intriguing that he's flashing back to the time when he was grieving for Dru. With MS gone, I wonder if a return is in the works for her? I know she brings the drama backstage and it seems unlikely, but I would DIE if she were somehow connected to all of these blog posts!

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 10 2013, 12:07 AM
LPS
Jul 9 2013, 11:42 AM
Today's Y&R was good.

I loved Peter Bergman's scenes. His crying scenes were so real.

Hell, even Summer was not too bad. A little to pouty. And even Josh Morrow decided to get off his ass and up his game. He put a little effort in and decided to make his voice shake.

The Carmine/Lauren/Michael/Fen stuff was good.

The Anita/Chelsea/Jeffrey/Dylan shit should have been cut. No one cares.
I noticed Summer's lips the other day, I think she's had them "enhanced".
Anita and Jeffery were comedy relief.
I respect PB very much. He is a great actor. But I am so sick of watching that man cry. In fact, I am just tired of Jack the perennial loser! He is an aging BORE!

LPS
Member Avatar

Well, Avery does suck!

I hated Phyllis's conversation with Summer. Phyllis practically ignored the fact Jack is Summer's father. She could have said "Summer, Nick and the Newmans love you, but you also have a new family member who cares for you." Jack keeps getting screwed in this storyline.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

psychofan
Jul 11 2013, 04:48 PM
This is the first time I've been interested in Neil's storyline in FOREVER. What is his connection to that woman who died? And it's intriguing that he's flashing back to the time when he was grieving for Dru. With MS gone, I wonder if a return is in the works for her? I know she brings the drama backstage and it seems unlikely, but I would DIE if she were somehow connected to all of these blog posts!
MS was not the only person VR had problems with, they'll have to get rid of PB, MTS, & Lilly while they're at it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 11 2013, 05:19 PM
Well, Avery does suck!

I hated Phyllis's conversation with Summer. Phyllis practically ignored the fact Jack is Summer's father. She could have said "Summer, Nick and the Newmans love you, but you also have a new family member who cares for you." Jack keeps getting screwed in this storyline.
well you can't say she's a "skank slut", she never did it on a dumpster. LOL
I agree about the conversation, she should have been encouraging Summer to go see Jack, she can't hide out in bed forever.
Looks like Nick is going to skate on this one.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She's just trying to get Summer to take 1 thing at a time. I would be holy-o-pissed and hurt at my Dad too.
If they bring Dru back it won't be VR playing her. She's trash and she trashed herself. Always someone else's fault when she got ousted.
Just think... MS doesn't have to put up with any of this crap any longer :)

celine12

LPS
Well, Avery does suck!

Summer is 18, she will make her own choices. Phyllis doesn't have to pimp Jack to her daughter.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 11 2013, 06:31 PM
LPS
Well, Avery does suck!

well you can't say she's a "skank slut", she never did it on a dumpster. LOL
I agree about the conversation, she should have been encouraging Summer to go see Jack, she can't hide out in bed forever.
Looks like Nick is going to skate on this one.
No Sharabed does whole families. I remember when she had drunken sex with Billy, then a very short time later without even taking a shower, bedded Jack too! Don't even get me started on the Newmans! She has done them ALL!

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 11 2013, 06:28 PM
psychofan
Jul 11 2013, 04:48 PM
MS was not the only person VR had problems with, they'll have to get rid of PB, MTS, & Lilly while they're at it.
Besides, I dont think Jill Farren would want someone else other than Sony/CBS telling her how to do her job.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply