Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,782 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OMG, SBu has to go down as one of the worst casting choices ever made on Y&R. He is given a PTSD s/l and he cant even make that come alive. His portrayal is completely coma inducing. They need to stop shoving his lack of talent down our throats and free MCE from this fly trap. The new Faith showed more life than this guy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 07:28 PM
LPS
Jul 11 2013, 05:19 PM
Well, Avery does suck!

I hated Phyllis's conversation with Summer. Phyllis practically ignored the fact Jack is Summer's father. She could have said "Summer, Nick and the Newmans love you, but you also have a new family member who cares for you." Jack keeps getting screwed in this storyline.
Summer is 18, she will make her own choices. Phyllis doesn't have to pimp Jack to her daughter.
I wouldn't call it pimping, you just both found out life changing news, I would think she would want to go see Jack, it's not like he's a stranger to her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 07:31 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 11 2013, 06:31 PM
LPS
Well, Avery does suck!

I hated Phyllis's conversation with Summer. Phyllis practically ignored the fact Jack is Summer's father. She could have said "Summer, Nick and the Newmans love you, but you also have a new family member who cares for you." Jack keeps getting screwed in this storyline.
well you can't say she's a "skank slut", she never did it on a dumpster. LOL
I agree about the conversation, she should have been encouraging Summer to go see Jack, she can't hide out in bed forever.
Looks like Nick is going to skate on this one.
No Sharabed does whole families. I remember when she had drunken sex with Billy, then a very short time later without even taking a shower, bedded Jack too! Don't even get me started on the Newmans! She has done them ALL!
I'm sorry, I was talking about not being able to call Avery a skank slut because she never did it on a dumpster, lol , I should have inserted her name in there.

cynette1980

Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 12:16 AM
celine12
Sammie Jo
LPS
Well, Avery does suck!

well you can't say she's a "skank slut", she never did it on a dumpster. LOL
I agree about the conversation, she should have been encouraging Summer to go see Jack, she can't hide out in bed forever.
No Sharabed does whole families. I remember when she had drunken sex with Billy, then a very short time later without even taking a shower, bedded Jack too! Don't even get me started on the Newmans! She has done them ALL!
I'm sorry, I was talking about not being able to call Avery a skank slut because she never did it on a dumpster, lol , I should have inserted her name in there.
Well I guess you all don't know it yet but SUMMER IS NICK'S daughter. SHARON CHANGED THE TEST RESULTS.

LPS
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIPcTNWfpQ
Edited by Miss Rhi, Jul 12 2013, 10:22 PM.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 12:16 AM
celine12
Sammie Jo
LPS
Well, Culinary Lawyer does suck!

I hated Current former Mrs. Nick Newman's conversation with Summer. Current former Mrs. Nick Newman practically ignored the fact Jack is Summer's father. She could have said "Summer, Nick and the Newmans love you, but you also have a new family member who cares for you." Jack keeps getting screwed in this storyline.
well you can't say she's a "flank nun", she never did it on a dumpster. LOL
No First former Mrs. Nick Newman does whole families. I remember when she had drunken sex with Billy, then a very short time later without even taking a shower, bedded Jack too! Don't even get me started on the Newmans! She has done them ALL!
I'm sorry, I was talking about not being able to call Culinary Lawyer a flank nun because she never did it on a dumpster, lol , I should have inserted her name in there.
Again with the dumpster. Who cares. You go home and take a shower. Sheesh! Rolling around on the Abbott cabin floor isn't very sanitary either. Nor is having sex with two men within an hour and not taking a shower or changing your bed!
Edited by celine12, Jul 12 2013, 10:08 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 12 2013, 10:01 PM
Thanks Miss Rhi! I couldn't get the video to show up.

Victor and Queen of the Ranch look so young.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
OMG, that's the funniest thing I've seen in ages! LMFAO!!

LPS
Member Avatar

Summer is a whiny little bit ch. "waaaa, I'm not a Newman."

Since when does being an Abbott equal the white trash of Genoa City?

Bit ch you ain't a Baldwin or a Williams so buck up.

Lauren needs to cut this "how dare you judge me" attitude. You cheated on your husband with a member of the Jersey Shore!
Edited by LPS, Jul 13 2013, 08:30 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 13 2013, 08:28 PM
Summer is a whiny little bit ch. "waaaa, I'm not a Newman."

Since when does being an Abbott equal the white trash of Genoa City?

Bit ch you ain't a Baldwin or a Williams so buck up.

Lauren needs to cut this "how dare you judge me" attitude. You cheated on your husband with a member of the Jersey Shore!
:blulaugh: :blulaugh:
As always your posts are totally hilarious

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Summer has had her world turned upside down in 1 day.

What she thought she was, she isn't. Her boyfriend is her brother and the man who delivered her and has been a friend of the family turns out to be her Dad.
She's crying, not whining. Now soon she will find out that all that she was told was wrong and she is what she thought she was before she found out she wasn't who she was.
I feel for her and Jack. And because of a particular bi-polar person, it will get all messed up again.

LPS
Member Avatar

Summer is a pouty whiner. She cares more about losing the title then her family. She keeps saying "I thought being a Newman was special" and dropping the word "Newman" left and right. She could have came from a crappier family. Be thankful mommy is gold digger and only sleeps with wealthy men.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I wanted to :whack: both Nick and Victor. Summer is a adult who just found out the father who raised her was not her father and they expected Jack to be forgiving.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 13 2013, 09:08 PM
Summer is a pouty whiner. She cares more about losing the title then her family. She keeps saying "I thought being a Newman was special" and dropping the word "Newman" left and right. She could have came from a crappier family. Be thankful mommy is gold digger and only sleeps with wealthy men.
:blulaugh:
Well P.hyllis and and all the other women in Genoa City are very consistent.
They like to gold dig.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Someone will be taking her shovel and her pick to prison with her.
This is about the person that caused this, not the people suffering for what her selfish delusional self did. It's Nick and his 1st wife's fault.No getting around that!

metitle
Member Avatar

I am curious to see where TPTB is going with this story. Seriously, what was the point of this story.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 13 2013, 09:08 PM
she could have been Honey boo-boo, how would she have liked that? Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 13 2013, 09:44 PM
Someone will be taking her shovel and her pick to prison with her.
This is about the person that caused this, not the people suffering for what her selfish delusional self did. It's Nick and his 1st wife's fault.No getting around that!

maybe A d a m can dream up another genius escape plan for her. ;)
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 13 2013, 11:23 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 12 2013, 10:53 PM
LPS
Thanks Miss Rhi! I couldn't get the video to show up.

Victor and Queen of the Ranch look so young.
OMG that is hilarious....thanks Miss Rhi...hah hah :applause: and thanks LPS.......

Saturn20

Daniel Goddard just posted a pic of his abs in gym! SO HOT!!! What a hunk!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151789271061614&set=a.222016006613.168083.191615846613&type=1&theater

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply