Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,351 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Gross!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Saturn20
Jul 14 2013, 02:44 AM
Daniel Goddard just posted a pic of his abs in gym! SO HOT!!! What a hunk!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151789271061614&set=a.222016006613.168083.191615846613&type=1&theater
That must be an old photograph.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Saturn20

No, why? It's only a few hours old.

Saturn20

Saturn20
Jul 14 2013, 04:29 PM
No, why? It's only a few hours old.
he took it when he was training in the hotel gym in Fort Lauderdale

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He doesn't do much for me.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

He does nothing for me and I think he is gross.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Does zilch for me too. Hate pics like that anyway with the shirt pulled up on the side.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Why deliberately embarrass yourself like that :shrug:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

This is a picture that DG had as a profile picture on Facebook a couple of years back. The original picture showed his body up much closer and he looked flat ass nasty and dirty. His hair was real greasy looking and he definitely needed a shave. You could see every nasty bump and moles he had on his body. Since I saw this picture he has been a complete turn off for me. Not that I ever really thought he was hot but this one would have embarassed the hell out of me and why anyone would put a nasty picture up like that as a profile picture is beyond me.

Posted Image
Edited by HotPepper, Jul 15 2013, 09:56 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Looks like he's trying to hide a roll of nickles in his underwear.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Man, he must really think alot of himself to use that as a profile picture :puke: Never cared for him much, what a ego-hound.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 15 2013, 02:57 AM
This is a picture that DG had as a profile picture on Facebook a couple of years back. The original picture showed his body up much closer and he looked flat ass nasty and dirty. His hair was real greasy looking and he definitely needed a shave. You could see every nasty bump and moles he had on his body. Since I saw this picture he has been a complete turn off for me. Not that I ever really thought he was hot but this one would have embarassed the hell out of me and why anyone would put a nasty picture up like that as a profile picture is beyond me.

Posted Image
thanks for that, I won't be eating lunch now! :x

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 15 2013, 07:36 AM
Looks like he's trying to hide a roll of nickles in his underwear.
maybe dimes! lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Could have been quarters. Looks awful lumpy to me. :cheers:

celine12

metitle
Jul 13 2013, 10:02 PM
I am curious to see where TPTB is going with this story. Seriously, what was the point of this story.
The point was to shut down the Summer is Jack BS that went on and on and on and on and on year after year! HACK just ignored it, but FOJ President is putting an end to it. She will not have viewers telling her her to write the show.

My words have been changed so I am not sure this message even makes sense now.
Edited by celine12, Jul 15 2013, 10:46 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 15 2013, 10:43 AM
metitle
Jul 13 2013, 10:02 PM
I am curious to see where TPTB is going with this story. Seriously, what was the point of this story.
The point was to shut down the Summer is Jack BS that went on and on and on and on and on year after year! HACK just ignored it, but FOJ President is putting an end to it. She will not have viewers telling her her to write the show.

My words have been changed so I am not sure this message even makes sense now.
I think people moved passed it. Just like how they slowly eased the Dru climbing up the cliff business.
But now that Jill Farren has brought it back to the forefront, I am suspicious that there is more to the story coming than we think.
Summer's paternity might be the tip of the iceberg. But then only time will tell.
By the way, I think the filters are still on and maybe that's why your words keep changing.
Edited by metitle, Jul 15 2013, 10:51 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

6.) Daytime Royalty does not censor the strong critique of writers, actors and actresses.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Critique is one thing. Kindergarten insults disguised by language that would make a Sailor flustered is another.

But whatever, the mods/admins will do what they feel is necessary to keep peace on DR. So it doesn't really matter what anyone else has to say.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

yes they do a good job of keeping order in here. After all we are talking about characters, not the people that play them.
just saying :)

maremare

Y&R is in the last stages of death as far as Im concerned with MS leaving the show. It has become so boring, impossible to watch :stars:with all the new BORING cast members and STUPID< STUPID<STUPID storylines. FOJ President
is such a joke she couldn't write her way out of a paperbag. After 40 years it is see ya later Y&R! William Bell is rolling over in his grave !
Edited by maremare, Jul 15 2013, 07:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply