Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,504 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If you don't like the rules nobody is forcing anyone to stay. Coming here and making multiple posts opining about how things are run isn't very endearing either. The rules have been sent by PM and posted for some people yet they've continued to complain and insult others. That will not be tolerated.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 15 2013, 07:36 AM
Looks like he's trying to hide a roll of nickles in his underwear.
Honestly, it wouldn't surprised me if he did that.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LPS
Jul 15 2013, 10:21 PM
BlissfulLily
Your posts are hilarious, LPS! :lol:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Since I have been hearing about S.haron today, I have decide to stop watching and do not like how they write S.haron on this storyline, They def try to destory S.haron, So I am going quit Y&R for now.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Quote:

1.) Respect other members and the content of their posts.

2.) Do not bait other posters with the sole intent of causing trouble.

3.) No trolling or spamming.

6.) Daytime Royalty does not censor the strong critique of writers, actors and actresses.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/

Definition of CRITIQUE
: an act of criticizing; especially : a critical estimate or discussion

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/critique

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Just thinking on it Victors name should be damn after all the time he say "I'll be damn."
Edited by Cornellw, Jul 16 2013, 12:31 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I can't believe I am saying this but the 1-2 times that I have tuned into the show this week, I have actually (wait for it ...) enjoyed what I saw on my screen.

Then again, I have had the good fortune of tuning in when Dullan isn't on. Now if only they would put Melody Thomas Scott on more than three times a month, I would be SOMEWHAT optimistic about this show.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

LPS
Jul 15 2013, 10:21 PM
BlissfulLily
I almost lost my dinner, thanks for laugh everyone. LOL.

LPS
Member Avatar

I know a lot of people hate the Sharon storyline, but Sharon Case is hilarious when she plays a crazy lady. When she gets those Nancy Grace eyes a flarin', I LMAO. Good stuff!

metitle
Member Avatar

I think viewers are nervous about Sharon storyline. Crazy people dont last long on soaps.
I am worried what will become of her when the story is done.
Edited by metitle, Jul 18 2013, 02:45 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon is being watched and cheered on because she is playing Loony Lucy so well.
Victor is watched cuz he's so damned ornery.
Adam is watched cuz he's mouthy.

LPS
Member Avatar

I do not get Victoria. If you are worried about Chloe and Billy, then why would you intentionally push Billy away? Because Billy is not getting support from Victoria, that's why he is leaning on Chloe. Secondly, why would you go to Chelsea of all people to handle the situation? Victoria's problem is pretty simple to solve. Just dumb.

BTW, Victoria is an awful bad ass.
Edited by LPS, Jul 18 2013, 03:08 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 18 2013, 03:08 PM
I do not get Victoria. If you are worried about Chloe and Billy, then why would you intentionally push Billy away? Because Billy is not getting support from Victoria, that's why he is leaning on Chloe. Secondly, why would you go to Chelsea of all people to handle the situation? Victoria's problem is pretty simple to solve. Just dumb.

That's right, she ain't no Katie Spencer (Heather Tom). Even Bill today had to agree that Katie is a master.

I am also wondering what's going through Victoria's mind.
She is pushing her husband away, but then goes around making threats for people to stay away.

BlissfulLily

BTW, I dont consider Adam "mouthy". If you mean he is a chatter, Adam is far from that. He is also a man of actions - i.e. evil actions when he is ready.
Edited by metitle, Jul 18 2013, 03:19 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He's mouthy, quick, fast with a comeback. That's what I meant by mouthy.

"Urban Dictionary: mouthy
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mouthy‎
Tending to "shoot off at the mouth"; opinionated, ready with a defiant verbal response. See fresh,

metitle
Member Avatar

Bliss,
thanks for urban dictionary definition.
But when I referred to "chatter" I was referring to the non-urban dictionary definition which is: excessively talkative; bombastic. (courtesy of World's English Dictionary)
I still dont find Adam to be the way you described him. But then again, each of us sees the characters differently.

celine12

metitle
Jul 18 2013, 03:18 PM
LPS
Jul 18 2013, 03:08 PM

That's right, she ain't no Katie Spencer (Heather Tom). Even Bill today had to agree that Katie is a master.

I am also wondering what's going through Victoria's mind.
She is pushing her husband away, but then goes around making threats for people to stay away.

BlissfulLily

BTW, I dont consider Adam "mouthy". If you mean he is a chatter, Adam is far from that. He is also a man of actions - i.e. evil actions when he is ready.
Heather Tom is pretty macho all right. Sheesh! I love Adam. He is the king of snark and one liners. lol
Edited by celine12, Jul 18 2013, 09:01 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 18 2013, 08:23 PM
Bliss,
thanks for urban dictionary definition.
But when I referred to "chatter" I was referring to the non-urban dictionary definition which is: excessively talkative; bombastic. (courtesy of World's English Dictionary)
I still dont find Adam to be the way you described him. But then again, each of us sees the characters differently.
I think Adam has quite the smart ass mouth on him, he's always at the ready with a dig & sarcasm, he does not let any grass grow under his feet.
The regular dictionary gives the definition of mouthy:

1.having much to say: tending to talk rudely, loudly, or too much

Synonyms: impertinence, boldness, insolence, sassiness, nerve, effrontery, audacity, rudeness, disrespect, impoliteness, mouthiness, presumption, cheek

Adam definitely is all of the above.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 18 2013, 10:28 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

It sounds like you just described Billy before he got shackled to Victoria.
But as I say each of us see the characters differently.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sounds to me like we all described the same guy and all the words we used are in the definition of mouthy.Six of one, half dozen of the other. All the same, just differently worded.

Thus ends my class on definitions, Webster, urban and non-urban.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 19 2013, 05:23 AM
It sounds like you just described Billy before he got shackled to Victoria.
But as I say each of us see the characters differently.
Billy was never impolite, rude, insolent, or disrespectful, but he was definitely a smartass and, I believe we were talking about Adam.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 19 2013, 10:13 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply