Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:02 PM (12,199 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

yep, there she is, Sharon, mother of the year, mother being half a word.
First she intentionally ruins Summer's life and everyone in two families, now she wants to tell Faith that Summer isn't her sister and destroy her life.
She has to know, even in her deluded state that the truth is going to come out eventually, especially since she keeps having ghostly conversations with Cassie, someone will overhear, oh, oooops, they already did. :rolleyes:
She better have a brain tumor the size of a watermelon to get redeemed from this caper.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 19 2013, 06:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh I'm sure something or someone will save her again. Can't be her psychiatrist because she doesn't even go to her unless they sit and have coffee in the shop... by accident.
Who's going to find Phyllis when Shredded Sharon shoves her, or whatever she does to her to cause her to fall.
Maybe Summer will tell Jack or 'not the Daddy' that she told Phyllis where Sharon was. Sad to think that maybe Jack is the one that finds Phyllis.
It's going to be a tough week for those who love Phyllis.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 19 2013, 12:47 PM
yep, there she is, Sharon, mother of the year, mother being half a word.
First she intentionally ruins Summer's life and everyone in two families, now she wants to tell Faith that Summer isn't her sister and destroy her life.
She has to know, even in her deluded state that the truth is going to come out eventually, especially since she keeps having ghostly conversations with Cassie, someone will overhere, oh, oooops, they already did. :rolleyes:
She better have a brain tumor the size of a watermelon to get redeemed from this caper.
lol!!!!!

LPS
Member Avatar

OMG...Muhney can't act for shit. I'm about to say Dapper has stronger acting chops. His robotic delivery of his lines at the gala was pathetic. Not to mention his character came across as self-righteous and hypcritical.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 22 2013, 01:09 PM
OMG...Muhney can't act for shit. I'm about to say Dapper has stronger acting chops. His robotic delivery of his lines at the gala was pathetic. Not to mention his character came across as self-righteous and hypcritical.
I think that's the way he's supposed to come across, I thought it was pretty funny.
However, the best line of the day was, "get out of my way you demented bitch"!
I loved that! Laughed and laughed. :blulaugh:

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 22 2013, 01:56 PM
LPS
Jul 22 2013, 01:09 PM
I think that's the way he's supposed to come across, I thought it was pretty funny.
However, the best line of the day was, "get out of my way you demented bitch"!
I loved that! Laughed and laughed. :blulaugh:
I think Muhney is just a shitty actor. He talks like Genie Francis.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I haven't watched the show in a while but for some reason watched it today. All I can say is what in the world happened to this show? The writing was no where near Y&R in the past, the actors, to me, were phoning in because the writing and storyline is just so bad,the camera work was...weird too. I just kept thinking that Bill Bell would have never have allowed this to air...maybe tptb should not have either.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

OK, so why do you think they played an encore version of Friday's eppy? I, for one, think CBS was breaking in some new people at the switch, and someone just cued up the wrong thing. Thankfully TVGN saved the day.

So, what do you all think of Sharon now? In the preview, she's down on the landing where Phyllis fell, and she looks up in time to see Nick and Avery :smooch:

(they haven't noticed her yet!)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Jul 23 2013, 08:06 AM
OK, so why do you think they played an encore version of Friday's eppy? I, for one, think CBS was breaking in some new people at the switch, and someone just cued up the wrong thing. Thankfully TVGN saved the day.

So, what do you all think of Sharon now? In the preview, she's down on the landing where Phyllis fell, and she looks up in time to see Nick and Avery :smooch:

(they haven't noticed her yet!)

you got an encore of Friday's show? I didn't, maybe your local station screwed up???

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Wow, Phyllis is laying down the steps and Sharon is just hovering over her body and in walks Nick and Avery. I wonder how she is going to explain this or will she say that Phyllis started a fight with her and she just fell. The extreme lengths that Sharon will go to be with Nick. Avery better watch her back now because Sharon will come after her too or any women that gets in her way of Nick Newman.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm wondering what it was that Paul found laying in the corner after she dumped out her purse... phone? pill bottle?
I think Noah knows that his mom is flipping again. She has to pick Faith up from a sleep over? Kid is better off there or with Noah.

gtamom
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 23 2013, 03:35 PM
I'm wondering what it was that Paul found laying in the corner after she dumped out her purse... phone? pill bottle?
I think Noah knows that his mom is flipping again. She has to pick Faith up from a sleep over? Kid is better off there or with Noah.
Paul found Sharons lipstick. It fell out and rolled down the stairs, she didn't notice.
Edited by gtamom, Jul 23 2013, 08:39 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

ok, thank you!
Get fingerprints off that. Her prints are in the system already and if the GCPD says they aren't, I'm done. Buncha frigging idiots. :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't believe that Sharon was crawling out of there and neither nick or avery saw any movement, and didn't notice phyliss laying at the bottom of the stairs.
They must not have any peripheral vision.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 23 2013, 11:36 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Their eyes were closed and they was neckin'

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 24 2013, 07:53 AM
Their eyes were closed and they was neckin'

Posted Image
They weren't closed when they opened that door and walked in.

(am I the only one having a problem making the emoticons work?)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

me too, thought it was my slow, pain in the ass connection

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I keep thinking that if Chloe and Chelsea keep talking in public places about the truth (Adam being the baby's real father) being exposed and the fact that Victoria is threatening them, paying off people, etc., the truth will come out because someone will overhear (Adam himself)! As we can see already with the incident of Phyllis listening to crazy Sharon talking at Cassie's gravesite!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I soooooo wanted to smack Victoria into next week, who the fuck does she think she is?
I'd had to tell her go ahead and tattle, and tell Chloe to go after billy.
Watch her snotty head explode.
Chloe should have turned the tables on her and told her, that if she didn't lay off, she would go after Billy.

LPS
Member Avatar

I LMAO @ Victoria trying to be a bad ass to Chloe and Chlesea. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply