Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (10,077 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital: July Discussion

July 4th, 1989

http://youtu.be/uduBN56LkLY

Alan and Monica are enjoying each other after a lot of trouble between them and Ned. Dawn(#2?) is at the mansion. Ashton challenges A/M to a croquet match.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Didnt u hook up with Sonny once upon a time Alexis?

Nate
Member Avatar

How'd you think Sonny was Kristina's father?

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I like Carly's black and white ensemble today... other than that, I really want all these people the hell outta Monica's house.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LMAO at Micheal's reaction to his parents' hookup! :blulaugh:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I hope the show regains it's footing soon. This Franco garbage is deadly! It's even bringing Ava down and I was very intrigued by the character!

natdot99
Member Avatar

I am officially upgrading my team to Free TJ/Shawn from both Alexis and Molly. If the Borg was alive, she would throwing him a parade.
Nik needs to move on from Liz because she not worth it.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I hope Carly and AJ hook up again! I think Carnaj are hot..way hotter than Quiz.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 1 2013, 05:40 PM
I hope the show regains it's footing soon. This Franco garbage is deadly! It's even bringing Ava down and I was very intrigued by the character!
Today is the first time I've seen a bright spot in the clusterfuck storyline. I love the Carly & Ava rivalry! I want a showdown between the two women.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 1 2013, 06:40 PM
I am officially upgrading my team to Free TJ/Shawn from both Alexis and Molly. If the Borg was alive, she would throwing him a parade.
It seems Shawn is free of Alexis. I want him to get with Carly. They are sizzling hot!

Quote:

I like Liz, but I don't want her to get with Nik, bc of the family connections. Although they may have feelings for each other they need to move on.

Quote:

If the Borg was alive, she would throwing him a parade.

I don't know the definition of 'Borg', but it sounds demeaning. I wish Jason was alive....

Edited by bellajewel, Jul 1 2013, 10:39 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Classic
Jul 1 2013, 08:42 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 1 2013, 05:40 PM
Today is the first time I've seen a bright spot in the clusterfuck storyline. I love the Carly & Ava rivalry! I want a showdown between the two women.
Hahaha. Actually you're right. That was a bright spot. They have good chemistry!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm glad Quiz is back together....hopefully AJ doesn't mess up.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 2 2013, 01:42 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 1 2013, 08:51 PM
natdot99
It seems Shawn is free of Alexis. I want him to get with Carly. They are sizzling hot!

Quote:

I like Liz, but I don't want her to get with Nik, bc of the family connections. Although they may have feelings for each other they need to move on.

Quote:

I don't know the definition of 'Borg', but it sounds demeaning. I wish Jason was alive....

The Borg is the nickname giving to Jason. Alexis never demanding Sam give up Jason due to his mob connections but she thinks it okay to demand Shawn to give up Sonny. :rolleyes: . If Jason was alive, he would go back to being Sonny hitman. See the double standard of Alexis words to Shawn. :eyeroll:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 3 2013, 09:15 AM
Classic
Jul 1 2013, 08:51 PM
natdot99

Quote:

Quote:

The Borg is the nickname giving to Jason. Alexis never demanding Sam give up Jason due to his mob connections but she thinks it okay to demand Shawn to give up Sonny. :rolleyes: . If Jason was alive, he would go back to being Sonny hitman. See the double standard of Alexis words to Shawn. :eyeroll:

Alexis ask jason dump sam for her own good in past and after jason dump sam the rick sam happen which jason saw when he wanted to go back to sam and jason end up with liz

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm fine with the Quiz reconciliation, I could have gone either with Quiz or Carnaj..... I just need them to be written as a loving couple now...they are giving off too much of the friendly vibe

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

As much as this show lacks familial interactions it has been great to see all the family members getting the news about the sex of "Lante" baby. Damn I wish Maxie was carrying Lante's baby now. It would have been great to see some flashbacks of Niki when he first met Lulu---there was also a precious scene with Lucky holding her and promising he would always look out for her. I'm starting to get angry with Maxie for keeping the miscarriage secret. There's going to be a hell of a lot of heartbreak when the truth comes out. The grandmothers are going to be crushed and even Sonny grinned when he found out he was going to have a granddaughter.

Wow, Lulu is now much more Laura's daughter than Luke's.

The look on Michael's face when he found out about the Carly/AJ sex was utterly priceless.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm not buying Patrick is falling in love with Sabrina. If/when he finds out Robin is alive, the Disneyland Fairytale will come to an abrupt ending.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 3 2013, 08:58 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Just had a thought. I wonder if Luke's search for the cure via Jerry Jacks will lead him to Robin? After all, we last saw Robin with Jerry and Luke is now searching for him. Tying all this together is something I can see Ron doing.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Kiki goes from living in a mansion to living in the boathouse, I would have stayed in the mansion with its a full size suite.
Shawn is an idiot giving in to Alexis.
Britt was funny because she was acting like Sab/Felix, two high school teens.
Patrick needs to get Emma some counseling but i remember that what happens to a child when you put them in a adult situation.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

they are going to have to wrap up this Robin thing eventually. Robert cant just stay in a damn coma forever lol I think Patrick falling in love with Sabrina and then having Robin come back is not only the plan, but a needed element after Britt pops out Lante's baby

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply