Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (9,635 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I continue to groan and roll my eyes at the destruction of Molly and T.J. for the sake of Molly and Rafe. Like so many of the newbies, Rafe is ridiculously one-dimensional. He's been through so much in his life but there are never any indications shown of that on screen. He's written and played as a serene goody-two-shoes so that T.J. can look like a selfish jerk. T.J. was a great boyfriend for Molly until Rafe and Felix's sister what's-her-face hit the scene. (And speaking of what's-her-face, how weird is her friendship with Britt? They're not in the same age group and don't seem to have ANYTHING in common other than their weird attachment to men they barely know who don't want them...)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Excuse me, dark overload boss man, but WHAT employees does Connie have other than Maxie? It isn't like her office is abuzz with activity like any other newspaper/magazine office would be...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Today's show is dragging so bad. Also, the shirt that Morgan has on looks like it's from 1988.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm going to start the thread for August over the weekend. It seems silly to start a new one for the last two days of the week.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Aug 1 2013, 01:45 PM
I'm going to start the thread for August over the weekend. It seems silly to start a new one for the last two days of the week.
When I posted my comments yesterday I forgot that it was August. :$

natdot99
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM
I think they have storyline gold if they focus on Britt and her crazy parents. There is depth in having Britt and Nik slowly falling for each other. This is the storyline I am interested in the most.

JDeveraux_91
Jul 31 2013, 08:58 AM
Classic
Jul 30 2013, 10:22 PM
I usually don't post spoilers, but I couldn't resist this time....VERY interesting!

Spoiler: click to toggle
I think anyone can post anything they want on the IMDB board so I hope this is fanfic. The only way I want crazy Dr. O to be a Cassadine is if Britt isn't her biological daughter. I still think that Nik/Britt could be interesting.

Connor Murphy
Jul 31 2013, 01:40 PM
natdot99
Jul 31 2013, 12:48 PM
Connor Murphy
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM
I think they have storyline gold if they focus on Britt and her crazy parents. There is depth in having Britt and Nik slowly falling for each other. This is the storyline I am interested in the most.

I saw the same info on another MB and it was clearly fan fiction. Dr.O saved Starvos life and Helena called Dr.O a lovely woman, so there no family ties of Britt being a Cassadine. The info probably was generated by a Niz fan.

Britt and Nik have amazing chemistry. They have the same backgrounds and should not be putting their lives on hold for Liz or Patrick. Besides, Britt hinted to her mother that she interested in Nik.
Team Nitta/Brik all the way. :cheer:
They are hot together. This storyline made me instantly invested. They've shown that Britt has a heart despite the impossible family that raised her. In this vein, it would appear that Nik is her perfect match. I would love to see them two fight her crazy family and fall in love.

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 31 2013, 01:41 PM
and plus they just look so beautiful together :wub:

Team Brik or Nitta all the way :cheer:
Her mother wants revenge on Anna and that the story i waiting to unfold.
My speculation is that she carrying a Cassadine baby. :popcorn:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Good grief could Ian Buchanan's face be pulled any tighter? :blink:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 3 2013, 12:00 AM
Good grief could Ian Buchanan's face be pulled any tighter? :blink:
I was going to say the same thing. If he was going to have that done then he should have gotten one of those "Lifestyle Lifts" to do something about his neck too. Then his face/neck area would look in proportion somewhat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply