Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (10,061 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy GH yesterday *Wednesday* because of Patrick/Emma/Sabrina & Felicia & Mac. Look forward for tomorrow episode, I know Patrick is on i forgot who else be on tomorrow?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

this episode was a cluster you know what, but that doll going up in flames had me dying :lol:

i think i officially like Quiz. they were so cute today!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I've noticed Sean Kanan is really good at interacting with the kids on GH. The actor who plays Aiden could give Parker on Days a run for his money in the adorable cuteness department.

Nate
Member Avatar

^ My friend told me the boy who plays Parker has autism.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was :whooohooo: when Shawn and Alexis broke up. She has a double standard when it comes to relationships. J

Nick had me :lol: when he described AJ.
Britt and the doll had me :roflol:
I wanted to :bonk: Sabrina for commenting to Britt how she treated the doll would a prime example of how she treated Patrick baby. Sabrina is nothing but a younger version of Robin.

Nick and Spencer were adorable and they fit better with Britt. She was probably shocked how Spencer was nice to her. Team Britt/Nick
:wub:
Edited by natdot99, Jul 5 2013, 04:34 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO...I died when the doll caught on fire. "Here's her left leg". And that is why Britt> Sabrina.

Is Milo leaving the show?

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 5 2013, 04:06 PM
Sabrina is nothing but a younger version of Robin.

Nick and Spencer were adorable and they fit better with Britt. She was probably shocked how Spencer was nice to her. Team Britt/Nick :wub:
Robin >>>>> Sabrina. Robin was never that immature, smug, or naive. Sabrina is beyond annoying. Team Britt!

I could go for some Nikolas/Britt! :)

Edited by Deverauxfan, Jul 5 2013, 07:18 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Oh and I about gaged watching lame ass Kiki try to look sexy all tied up. Seeing these two men want her fugly ass is unbelievable.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

As a Robin fan, those are fighting words. Sabrina isn't anything like the strong, mature independent
Robin Scorpio Drake. :fight:

Quote:

Nick and Spencer were adorable and they fit better with Britt.

Nik and Spencer are adorable, but if Britt came into their lives it would be the worst thing ever to happen. Hell no to #BritNik

Quote:

Nik had me :lol: when he described AJ.

Nik's description was hilarious, he is just jealous... but AJ's sweet sensitive side shines when he's with Liz. I love it!

The doll catching fire was so funny! :lol: However, Emma was very cute in that scene.

Wow...Michael and Kiki's chemistry is intense! IMO it's bc they're dating IRL.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 5 2013, 07:42 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Morgan is such an obnoxious punk! Not liking this character at all.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 5 2013, 07:34 PM
I like Morgan bc he's just like Sonny. :wub:

LPS
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 5 2013, 07:37 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 5 2013, 07:34 PM
I like Morgan bc he's just like Sonny. :wub:
Agreed. He doesn't bother me. I've seen worse teen actors.

Nate
Member Avatar

LOL I love Britt. RC has turned Emma into a brat and I don't like it. Sabrina can leave the show already...

Agent.99
Member Avatar

If Morgan's going to be an ass - I hope they have the balls to have him stay an ass. Let him grow up to be one of these borderline love/hate characters - when they're kind of a bad seed (Tracy, Todd Manning, etc) but are loved by certain people nonetheless.

I actually wish they kept Morgan the good kid. The way he looked up to Dante and Jax seemingly way more than he did Sonny - in my opinion it would have been smart to run with that.
Michael was all set to be angsty as hell after waking up from his coma but Chad came in and made him a puppy. So I guess they passed that personality over to Morgan.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 6 2013, 10:59 PM
Classic
Jul 5 2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:

As a Robin fan, those are fighting words. Sabrina isn't anything like the strong, mature independent
Robin Scorpio Drake. :fight:
When Robin was growing up and as a adult, she expected everyone to bow down to her just like Sabrina.
Quote:

Nick and Spencer were adorable and they fit better with Britt.

Nik and Spencer are adorable, but if Britt came into their lives it would be the worst thing ever to happen. Hell no to #BritNik
Britt and Nik are perfect for each other because they come from dysfunctional families.
Team Britt/Nik all the way

Quote:

Nik had me :lol: when he described AJ.

Nik's description was hilarious, he is just jealous... but AJ's sweet sensitive side shines when he's with Liz. I love it!
Nik is a prince and billionaire so he has no reason to be jealous of AJ.
The doll catching fire was so funny! :lol: However, Emma was very cute in that scene.
Emma is a brat just like Patrick raised her to be. Someone needs to explain to her what happens during an accident. I thought she is too old to be playing a with a toy doll.
Wow...Michael and Kiki's chemistry is intense! IMO it's bc they're dating IRL.

Quote:

Nik is a prince and a billionaire so he has no reason to be jealous of AJ.

I totally disagree with this. It's cliche, but money doesn't buy everything. The one thing Nik doesn't have is Liz--the woman he loves.

Quote:

Emma is a brat just like Patrick raised her to be. Someone needs to explain to her what happens during an accident. I thought she is too old to be playing with a toy doll.

IMO Patrick and Robin raised Emma correctly. It's very understandable she doesn't like Britt, and isn't ready for a baby sibling, especially from the same woman that was mean to her. And, Emma isn't too old to have a toy doll.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 7 2013, 04:39 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Liz mad her choice with AJ and Nik decided to move on with his life.
Liz will turn into a waffle when she finds out about Nik/Britt.
Team Britt/NikPosted Image

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Agent.99
Jul 6 2013, 10:48 PM
If Morgan's going to be an ass - I hope they have the balls to have him stay an ass. Let him grow up to be one of these borderline love/hate characters - when they're kind of a bad seed (Tracy, Todd Manning, etc) but are loved by certain people nonetheless.

I actually wish they kept Morgan the good kid. The way he looked up to Dante and Jax seemingly way more than he did Sonny - in my opinion it would have been smart to run with that.
Michael was all set to be angsty as hell after waking up from his coma but Chad came in and made him a puppy. So I guess they passed that personality over to Morgan.
Quote:

If Morgan is going to be an ass-I hope they have the balls to have him stay an ass. Let him grow up to be one of these borderline love/hate characters-when they're kind of a bad seed(Tracy, Todd Manning, etc)but are loved by certain people nonetheless.

THIS.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 7 2013, 04:42 PM
Liz mad her choice with AJ and Nik decided to move on with his life.
Liz will turn into a waffle when she finds out about Nik/Britt.
Team Britt/NikPosted Image
Yes, Liz made her choice, however, Nik doesn't accept her decision. He still loves her, although he's moving on.
What's this about Nik and Britt??? So far, I haven't seen any indication they are getting together.

natdot99
Member Avatar

IMO Patrick and Robin raised Emma correctly. It's very understandable she doesn't like Britt, and isn't ready for a baby sibling, especially from the same woman that was mean to her. And, Emma isn't too old to have a toy doll.

No they did not raise Emma correctly. Emma is a child and needs to be around children her own age, not around the adults who thinks what she does and say is always right. Emma is growing up to be a drama queen just like her parents want her to be. :shrug:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 7 2013, 04:48 PM

No they did not raise Emma correctly. Emma is a child and needs to be around children her own age, not around the adults who thinks what she does and say is always right. Emma is growing up to be a drama queen just like her parents want her to be. :shrug:
I totally disagree with this. The adults in Emma's life don't think everything she says and does is right. Even Sabrina talked with her abt loving the new baby
and being nicer to Britt.

Emma is a child dealing with a great loss. It's understandable she would have moments of being a "drama queen." However, the adults are supportive, attempting to love her through the difficulty.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 7 2013, 05:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply