Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (9,930 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"Maxie would never stab LuLu in the back",well not literally anyways,I feel like I am watching "passions" with all these damn visions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

username

I love, love, love Roger Howarth Jason Morgan gameplan. Genius. I hated the idea of redeeming the Franco character and with the spoilers about Franco's actions upcoming I was ready to jump but making him Jason when nobody else believes him? Genius. Sam can reject him over upcoming events and he can fume over not seeing his kid and her with Silas leading to RHCarly time and Eva's dark secret can be lying about Kiki's real dad (Silas) cause Jerry Jax paid her to make Howarth/Jason help believe he was Franco. Franco & Jason were twins afterall and they already said 'hey nobody remembers JAMES Franco' so would be fine with retconing identical twins with no plastic surgery needed (though maybe they go there since these writers did with Victor). Any which way finally pumped for this show again hope they dont bleep the pooch yet another time.

BTW not spoilers just speculation only said spoilers in general about a specific thing that might make Sam hate on Franco more that I won't ref here.
Edited by username, Jul 17 2013, 05:00 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

After seeing the Lamaze class stuff with Nikolas and Britt, I could see these two as a couple. It would be refreshing to see Nikolas with a romantic partner who is not a "heroine" along the lines of Emily and Elizabeth.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I am liking Nik and Britt!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm hoping Nik and Britt's new friendship is only used as Niz/Quiz angst and they won't go to the next level. Britt is evil.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 01:35 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JarlenaLante
Jul 17 2013, 10:04 AM
After seeing the Lamaze class stuff with Nikolas and Britt, I could see these two as a couple. It would be refreshing to see Nikolas with a romantic partner who is not a "heroine" along the lines of Emily and Elizabeth.
Nik shouldn't be with a heroine but, being in a romantic relationship with evil Britt is not a good thing, either. She's dangerous and unstable.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 01:45 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I'm so behind on GH and have every intention of catching up, so I'm curious to see if Nik's friendship with Robin comes into play at all as he gets to know Britt.

Laura39

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:41 PM
JarlenaLante
Nik shouldn't be with a heroine but, being in a romantic relationship with evil Britt is not a good thing, either. She's dangerous and unstable.
Did you catch the anvil when Brad mentioned cousins having the hots for one another to Britt? I think they will end up being related.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I am loving Brik! :wub: TC and KT have great chemistry together.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nik and Britt would be better as friends, they have a things in common--ie, their crazy childhoods and evil family members. They would understand each other,
and possibly their friendship would redeem her somewhat-- she will always have a bad-side, however it would be interesting if Britt showed a softer-side of herself in a real friendship.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 06:21 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 16 2013, 04:28 PM
Classic
Jul 15 2013, 08:52 PM
WTH?! Rafe and Molly using a ouija board. GH is going from very bad to worst.
I hope Sam's father is coming to town soon!
Sonny & Connie....NO.
Silas & Ava....a total snoozefest. He brings her down with his creepiness. Oh, wait...he isn't the only creepy guy in her life, there's Franco. She needs a sexy new guy.
I liked her chemistry with Luke but that isn't going anywhere.
Why do you say that? Because Anthony Geary's annual six month vacation to Amsterdam has just begun?

BTW, I liked them together, too. The first time I have used the word like and Anthony Geary in the same sentence in about six or seven years.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

All I can say about this show is JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.......no words just don't want to watch it either....

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

GH is getting worse! The Franco storyline is a total clusterfuck...IMO TPTB are propping him up to be Danny's bone marrow donor,a redeemed villian turned into a hero. Regardless of what TPTB do--it will not make a difference to me. Franco needs to go! He's a total waste of airtime--he's
bringing the show down. I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns Danny's family is thrown under the bus for that bafoon. At least one
of them should be a match....but no. Franco will be portrayed as a saviour! GTHOHWTBS!
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 08:05 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 07:37 PM
If GH couldn't get worse, Franco thinks he's Jason now. LAWD.
Ridiculous isn't it? I do a crazy amount of eye rolling while attempting to sit through GH lately.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante

Connor Murphy
Jul 17 2013, 12:26 PM

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm hoping Nik and Britt's new friendship is only used as Niz/Quiz angst and they won't go to the next level. Britt is evil.

Classic
JarlenaLante

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 05:56 PM
Nik and Britt would be better as friends, they have a things in common--ie, their crazy childhoods and evil family members. They would understand each other,
and possibly their friendship would redeem her somewhat-- she will always have a bad-side, however it would be interesting if Britt showed a softer-side of herself in a real friendship.

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said that Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina.
Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable (Connie, Olivia, Carly, Sonnie, Michael, and Kiki).

I loved Tues and Wedn show. :rockon: I loved the reaction of both Sabrina and Liz when they saw Britt and Nik walking to Lamaze class. I really enjoyed Britt telling Liz that it was none of her business in regards to Nik. Liz chose Aj and needs to leave Nik alone.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Jul 14 2013, 09:23 AM
i find it interesting that when the OLTL characters first came over, the most complained about was McBain. Now that they are these "new" characters, the least complained about is Silas. Talk about a turn around :lol:
:shrug: And he should be the most complained about since he's the most annoying. Easton is the worst actor of playing a new character. GH didn't to bother change anything about his physical appearance. The lame ponytail didn't last now he has glasses on every once in awhile. They should've gave him a short haircut to change his looks. And his character is annoying as hell. 3 or 4 characters by Easton and they're almost with the exception of Caleb about the same!

presley23
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jul 17 2013, 05:37 PM
I am loving Brik! :wub: TC and KT have great chemistry together.
I love your banner Deverauxfan :wub: :wub:

I'm also loving Brik, they're about the only thing I'm enjoying on GH at the moment.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I am really, really liking Britt and Nik together. I'm frankly fed up with Liz and her wishy washy attitude. I am all for Aj moving on from her and ending up with Carly long term......I don't think it's far fetched to think that they can make a relationship work. Brik is refreshing and I'm really really enjoying their dynamic.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 17 2013, 10:29 PM
JarlenaLante

Connor Murphy

Classic

Classic
JarlenaLante

Classic

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said that Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina.
Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable (Connie, Olivia, Carly, Sonnie, Michael, and Kiki).

I loved Tues and Wedn show. :rockon: I loved the reaction of both Sabrina and Liz when they saw Britt and Nik walking to Lamaze class. I really enjoyed Britt telling Liz that it was none of her business in regards to Nik. Liz chose Aj and needs to leave Nik alone.
Quote:

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina. Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable(Connie, Olivia, Sonnie, Michael and Kiki).

IMO Nik hasn't shown any indication that he's a doormat for Liz. He's made his feelings very clear, although she decided to forgive AJ and give their relationship a chance. It's presumptious to say Quiz relationship isn't gonna work out. We don't know that.

Regarding Nik and Britt, she is a lot of things, that's why IMO she's not gonna be good for him as a romantic partner. As hard as she tried to get Patrick--
and slithered her way into his life, I don't want Nik to be treated the same way, caught up in some trauma.

As for the waffler comment....I cannot disagree more. Being indecisive is totally different from being mentally unstable. Connie & Britt are unstable--
the other examples that were given are not.

How was Liz bothering Nik??? When she saw Brik she was probably shocked and a little jealous. And, she showed concern bc she knows Britt is bad news
for him.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 18 2013, 01:38 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 18 2013, 01:36 PM
natdot99
Jul 17 2013, 10:29 PM
JarlenaLante

Connor Murphy

Classic

Classic
JarlenaLante

Classic

Quote:

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina. Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable(Connie, Olivia, Sonnie, Michael and Kiki).

IMO Nik hasn't shown any indication that he's a doormat for Liz. He's made his feelings very clear, although she decided to forgive AJ and give their relationship a chance. It's presumptious to say Quiz relationship isn't gonna work out. We don't know that.

Regarding Nik and Britt, she is a lot of things, that's why IMO she's not gonna be good for him as a romantic partner. As hard as she tried to get Patrick--
and slithered her way into his life, I don't want Nik to be treated the same way, caught up in some trauma.

As for the waffler comment....I cannot disagree more. Being indecisive is totally different from being mentally unstable. Connie & Britt are unstable--
the other examples that were given are not.

How was Liz bothering Nik??? When she saw Brik she was probably shocked and a little jealous. And, she showed concern bc she knows Britt is bad news
for him.

Liz has been a waffler in all her relationship. She waffled between Lucky and Nik, Nik and Aj, and all others. Now that she sees Nik moving on with his life, she suddenly cares about him. :eyeroll:
Nik has no right to put his life on hold for Liz, because that what doormat do with their lives. Waiting on the person to choose him or her.
Nik has been traumatized by his own family, considering that his father put a hit on his life and all the other crap they pulled on him. Britt/Nik would be perfect because the share the same experiences.
Britt may be alot of the things but she not a waffler or doormat material.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply