Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (9,651 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 18 2013, 01:49 PM
Classic
Jul 18 2013, 01:36 PM
natdot99
Jul 17 2013, 10:29 PM
JarlenaLante
Jul 17 2013, 10:04 AM
After seeing the Lamaze class stuff with Nikolas and Britt, I could see these two as a couple. It would be refreshing to see Nikolas with a romantic partner who is not a "heroine" along the lines of Emily and Elizabeth.

Connor Murphy
Jul 17 2013, 12:26 PM
I am liking Nik and Britt!

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm hoping Nik and Britt's new friendship is only used as Niz/Quiz angst and they won't go to the next level. Britt is evil.

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 05:56 PM
Nik and Britt would be better as friends, they have a things in common--ie, their crazy childhoods and evil family members. They would understand each other,
and possibly their friendship would redeem her somewhat-- she will always have a bad-side, however it would be interesting if Britt showed a softer-side of herself in a real friendship.

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said that Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina.
Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable (Connie, Olivia, Carly, Sonnie, Michael, and Kiki).

I loved Tues and Wedn show. :rockon: I loved the reaction of both Sabrina and Liz when they saw Britt and Nik walking to Lamaze class. I really enjoyed Britt telling Liz that it was none of her business in regards to Nik. Liz chose Aj and needs to leave Nik alone.
Quote:

TC who plays Nik Cassadine said Nik doormat days are over. Nik is not going to be Elizabeth doormat when things go south with AJ. KT and TC have chemistry and their story is a million times better than Pat/Sabrina. Britt may be alot of things but she will not waffle between Patrick/Nik. Once she get over Patrick, she will go after Nik. Nik needs a woman that into him and only him. Wafflers are unstable(Connie, Olivia, Sonnie, Michael and Kiki).

IMO Nik hasn't shown any indication that he's a doormat for Liz. He's made his feelings very clear, although she decided to forgive AJ and give their relationship a chance. It's presumptious to say Quiz relationship isn't gonna work out. We don't know that.

Regarding Nik and Britt, she is a lot of things, that's why IMO she's not gonna be good for him as a romantic partner. As hard as she tried to get Patrick--
and slithered her way into his life, I don't want Nik to be treated the same way, caught up in some trauma.

As for the waffler comment....I cannot disagree more. Being indecisive is totally different from being mentally unstable. Connie & Britt are unstable--
the other examples that were given are not.

How was Liz bothering Nik??? When she saw Brik she was probably shocked and a little jealous. And, she showed concern bc she knows Britt is bad news
for him.

Liz has been a waffler in all her relationship. She waffled between Lucky and Nik, Nik and Aj, and all others. Now that she sees Nik moving on with his life, she suddenly cares about him. :eyeroll:
Nik has no right to put his life on hold for Liz, because that what doormat do with their lives. Waiting on the person to choose him or her.
Nik has been traumatized by his own family, considering that his father put a hit on his life and all the other crap they pulled on him. Britt/Nik would be perfect because the share the same experiences.
Britt may be alot of the things but she not a waffler or doormat material.
Liz isn't a waffling bitch that you portray her to be. And, she and Nik have been friends for many years....she hasn't suddenly cared abt him since
she saw him with Britt. IMO she has a lot of reason to be concerned. How is Nik putting his life on hold for her? I don't think he really agrees with her decision
to move on, but he's probably gonna gradually let her go.

Britt is much worse than a waffler or doormat. Nik doesn't have any idea what she's capable of. She's a hot azz mess. Nik deserves better!!
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 18 2013, 02:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Liz started to waffle between Nik and AJ for several months. Nik said he was not going to play dirty and told Liz that he giving up waiting for her. Liz now cares about Nik when she saw him with Britt.

Nik is attracted to Britt because she understand were he is coming from in regards to Liz. Both are a perfect match because of their crazy families.
Team Brik all the way :wub:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Deverauxfan
Jul 17 2013, 05:37 PM
I am loving Brik! :wub: TC and KT have great chemistry together.
IA and I love your banner. They would make a beautiful couple.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 18 2013, 02:28 PM
Liz started to waffle between Nik and AJ for several months. Nik said he was not going to play dirty and told Liz that he giving up waiting for her. Liz now cares about Nik when she saw him with Britt.

Nik is attracted to Britt because she understand were he is coming from in regards to Liz. Both are a perfect match because of their crazy families.
Team Brik all the way :wub:
Yeah, and don't forget back in her Jason days too. I only started liking her fairly recently because of her waffling, man hungry ways. She's portrayed as innocent, so she gets away with it.

Anyway, I like her with AJ. Although I like AJ even better with Carly...

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Loved the Monica/Leslie interactions today!

Instead of Sam's father being Evan Jerome as played by Peter Reckell, wouldn't it be a gas if instead he was Dr. Jeff Webber? Thus making Sam and Elizabeth half-sisters?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JarlenaLante
Jul 19 2013, 04:25 PM
Loved the Monica/Leslie interactions today!

Instead of Sam's father being Evan Jerome as played by Peter Reckell, wouldn't it be a gas if instead he was Dr. Jeff Webber? Thus making Sam and Elizabeth half-sisters?
Quote:

wouldn't it be a gas if instead he was Dr. Jeff Webber? Thus making Sam and Elizabeth half-sisters?

That would be interesting.

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Liz wants Patrick to talk to Nik about Britt, :shame: and add the audacity to tell Patrick to keep it from AJ. That what wafflers do, they move on but expect the other party to wait until they get their permission to move with someone who meet their standards for the other party.
:shrug:

Liz only wants Nikolas on her personal leash so that she can pull him back into her orbit when she feels like it.

Vette4ever

Does anyone knw any health concerns regarding Denise Alexander? Tried to google her but doesn't says nothing. She's no longer wearing heals, can't remember her being that short. Almost looks like a back condition.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

You know I keep trying to come up with suitable words to describe this Franco tumor business but keep coming up empty. I literally have no words for the lunacy enfolding in Port Charles. One thing I know for damn sure---I want this guy, not just Kiki, totally and completely de-Quartermained. Get thee out of Monica's house! :headbang: :whip:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

They really need to let RH go back full-time to OLTL if that show is continuing. His performance as Franco (and now "Jason ") is just cringe worthy. The story sucks too. I don't mind McSilas MD now that Ava is in the mix. I actually like Kiki. The show needs a young triangle like hers with Michael and Morgan. I just want the Franco story to go away and let the other characters continue in their stories outside of that mess. I really am enthralled with MW /Ava Jerome and want her to stick around. She reminds me of a film noir femme fatale. Most of the other stories are good but the pacing and the juggling of characters /storylines needs work.There's still hope for the show with some tweaking.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I'm just now getting around to watching the July 15 episode on OnDemand and see that Ava is still acting desperate to get back into Silas' good graces.

Actually, this reminds me of how Maura West portrayed Carly on As the World Turns when she first joined that show in 1995 and became completely obsessed with Mike Snyder. I kinda like it.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

End the madness!!! Kill Franco off. This sl is just going from bad to worst. I can't even take this shit serious anymore.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 22 2013, 04:02 PM
End the madness!!! Kill Franco off. This sl is just going from bad to worst. I can't even take this shit serious anymore.
It's true! It just can't suck enough! Franco and the awful performance by Roger Howarth are ruining this show more than any other factor! Damn is it bad!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

What. The. F%$K. That's all I've got for what I saw on GH today.

This Franco fiasco has me missing the days of cartoon Konnie and wanting more Britt/Sabrina/Patrick on my screen. That's how bad it is for me!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 21 2013, 05:13 PM
They really need to let RH go back full-time to OLTL if that show is continuing. His performance as Franco (and now "Jason ") is just cringe worthy. The story sucks too. I don't mind McSilas MD now that Ava is in the mix. I actually like Kiki. The show needs a young triangle like hers with Michael and Morgan. I just want the Franco story to go away and let the other characters continue in their stories outside of that mess. I really am enthralled with MW /Ava Jerome and want her to stick around. She reminds me of a film noir femme fatale. Most of the other stories are good but the pacing and the juggling of characters /storylines needs work.There's still hope for the show with some tweaking.
Agree with the Franco MESS now but Silas is a mess too, he's nothing but John McBain as a doctor only with a worst personality.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 22 2013, 04:33 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jul 22 2013, 04:02 PM
It's true! It just can't suck enough! Franco and the awful performance by Roger Howarth are ruining this show more than any other factor! Damn is it bad!
I thought until today's episode that Roger Howarth was doing fine as Franco, but him in scenes as Jason & Franco...... Totally horrible. I don't think Roger Howarth even likes this storyline. His hands are tied due to his contract and I predict that he'll leave whenever his contract has expired. I kinda think Michael Easton will do likewise.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jul 22 2013, 06:17 PM
What. The. F%$K. That's all I've got for what I saw on GH today.

This Franco fiasco has me missing the days of cartoon Konnie and wanting more Britt/Sabrina/Patrick on my screen. That's how bad it is for me!

:hail: :hail:

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I can't see Roger liking this. This is the guy who left One Life to Live because he was afraid TPTB were on the verge of writing a Todd/Marty romance. He doesn't go for cheap redemption tactics.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Oh. My. Fucking. God. WHAT the hell was going on in the Jason/Franco bridge maddness? I honestly couldn't tell if Cartini were giving the Jason Morgan character the bird, or they had some other purpose in mind. They should NEVER and I mean NEVER have brought on the OLTL 3 last year. NEVER. HUGE EPIC FAIL at this point. Seriously, think about how awesome all the 50th Anniversary stuff was and those 3 actors weren't even a blip on our screens. The sad truth is I did enjoy Howarth's Todd, thought he was golden with Heather, but I am just done now.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Jul 23 2013, 10:48 AM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I've watched GH for many years, IMO it's never been this bad, due to the Jason/Franco fiasco. I've tried to tolerate it--but when Franco/Jason kidnapped
Danny I just had enough!!! The storyline is a clusterfuck, using the baby and his sickness to prop up that cartoon makes me sick!! Danny shouldn't even be
in this mess at all!!!

RC was doing a great job but it's a shame the show has taken a total 180 downfall, especially in the 50 anniversary year. IMO the biggest mistake is resurrecting
Franco. TPTB should've let him stay dead. He needs to go now--it really doesn't matter how they get rid of him--JUST DO IT!!!
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 23 2013, 12:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply