Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (10,046 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO! Britt's mom talks like the woman who screwed Dr. Evil and got pregnant on Austin Powers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Nate
Jul 28 2013, 04:44 PM
GH would actually have me watching again if Felix, Sabrina, Brad, Franco, KiKi, Morgan, Michael, AVA, and Franco left.
Totally agree. Felix is a waste of space who just goes around kissing Sabrina's boring behind all day. The entire OLTL trio needs to beat it and Maura West can tap dance her ass of the screen. Her character is annoying, especially, how she talks.
Edited by LPS, Jul 29 2013, 01:07 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I haven't watched the show recently until today, however I will be FF all Franco scenes. I just can't stand the WTFuckery. IMO the ridiculous Franco- propping is destroying other characters that results in killing GH.

Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 01:26 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LPS
Jul 29 2013, 01:03 PM
LMAO! Britt's mom talks like the woman who screwed Dr. Evil and got pregnant on Austin Powers.
I agree--Britt's mother is scary as hell. Britt is afraid of her too. She totally changes into a frightened little girl in her prescence.
EDIT: Britt finally stood up to her crazy mother! It's about damn time.

Also, I wonder why Dr. O wants Britt & Patrick together? It's strange she's trying to force her into using the baby to "win" Patrick over.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 01:51 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

i seriously haven't laughed that hard at an episode since baby Ariel went up in flames. the dialog writers were on fire today. pun intended lol

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I loved Tracy's "he's a serial killer" line to Alice. At least someone remembers. And i feel like :x EVERYTIME Kiki :flipoff: mentions her and Franco being apart of the Quatermaine family. :soapbox: bullshit.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jul 29 2013, 06:18 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Dr O is one scary lady.And lol she called Britt fat...

Can't believe Michael and Morgan are fighting over Kiki :rolleyes: . Michael/Kiki met like 10 seconds ago and now im suppose to believe their some star-cross lovers. GMAFB..She's not even pretty.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jul 29 2013, 06:23 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lol at Sonny saying "put a ring on it".
Morgan, she's just not into you.

Carly by Franco's bed side :-/ literally made me scream at my tv. :soapbox: . Franco is unreedemable IMO and should stay a villian if tptb insist on keeping him around.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jul 29 2013, 06:34 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Britt's mother is an evil woman--although I don't like Britt either, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'm loving Britt. Her and Nicholas have chemistry and a lot of potential together.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

When Dr. O mentioned Nik, Britt seemed frightened. I'm hoping Brik doesn't become anything more than friends. With crazy obsessive Dr. O being heavily
involved in her daughter's personal life, she may physically harm him.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 07:00 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Saving Dany isn't going to redeem Franco Carly! Who gives a damn if Kiki is Sila's daughter?

I Watched today hoping gh was at least getting a little better. I was wrong. Tuning out again.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jul 29 2013, 07:01 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 29 2013, 07:00 PM
Saving Dany isn't going to redeem Franco Carly! Who gives a damn if Kiki is Sila's daughter?

I Watched today hoping gh was at least getting a little better. I was wrong. Tuning out again.
I was busy FF the Franco mess, but I am interested in a few storylines--Britta/Dr. O/Patrick, Quiz and Scotty/Laura.

I want to know why Dr. O is so invested in Britt's personal life. She is fixated on Patrick being with her daughter.

Quiz is heading off to a good start, so far. Now that AJ is at the top of ELQ--I'd like to see how it'll pan out.

Scotty & Laura are married again....I must see if they will make it this time around.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I love RH, but I feel like bringing back him along with KA and ME was a bad idea. I'm really not feeling those characters this go round and feel like the show would be a lot better without them.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

You know what's weird? The only one of the OLTL 3 that doesn't make me want to stick toothpicks in my eyes is Michael Easton. How in the hell did this happen? Don't get me wrong, if he left tomorrow I wouldn't cry, but for some odd reason he is not all that annoying in his new role. Unlike Kiki (gawd I hate that name) and our new hero Franco. :drunk:

Carly, SHUT UP! "Saving Danny would redeem you." Aw hell to the no with this BS!! I knew that RC would pull this as soon as we heard that Danny was sick and Todd Manning-with-the-bad-hair was a Quartermaine. :flipoff:

Another odd thing is that I'm actually enjoying Britt ...not sure how that happened either! I kind of felt sorry for her dealing with her crazy ass mother.

I hated Britt with a passion and I haven't cared for Nikolas for a very long time. However, those two together has me intrigued. Britt needs to be done with Patrick and Nikolas needs someone with an edge and not a "saint" like Elizabeth.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 29 2013, 01:05 PM
Nate
Jul 28 2013, 04:44 PM
GH would actually have me watching again if Felix, Sabrina, Brad, Franco, KiKi, Morgan, Michael, AVA, and Franco left.
Totally agree. Felix is a waste of space who just goes around kissing Sabrina's boring behind all day. The entire OLTL trio needs to beat it and Maura West can tap dance her ass of the screen. Her character is annoying, especially, how she talks.

Right on spot about Felix and Sabrina, :hail:

Classic
Jul 29 2013, 01:41 PM
LPS
Jul 29 2013, 01:03 PM
I agree--Britt's mother is scary as hell. Britt is afraid of her too. She totally changes into a frightened little girl in her prescence.
EDIT: Britt finally stood up to her crazy mother! It's about damn time.

Also, I wonder why Dr. O wants Britt & Patrick together? It's strange she's trying to force her into using the baby to "win" Patrick over.

DaraFan
Jul 29 2013, 06:40 PM
I'm loving Britt. Her and Nicholas have chemistry and a lot of potential together.

Dr.O was in love with Faison but he became psychotic and obsessive about everything Anna Devane. Faison inpersonated Duke in an attempt to have her fall in love with him. Dr. O wants Britt to part of Anna extended family so that Faison could stay close to her family.

Britt and Nikolas are hot together because they have the same backgrounds. I am really tired of him putting his life on hold for Liz Webber.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Dr. O was in love with Faison but he became psychotic and obsessive about everything Anna Devane. Faison inpersonated Duke in an attempt to have her fall in love with him. Dr. O wants Britt to part of Anna extended family so that Faison could stay close to her family.

Cesar Faison is just crazy, period. I don't think he ever loved Dr. O, or Britt. However, the doctor still loves him. The reason she is adamant Britt pulls
the scheme off is because she wants revenge against Anna and her extended family.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 30 2013, 12:07 AM
Quote:

Dr. O was in love with Faison but he became psychotic and obsessive about everything Anna Devane. Faison inpersonated Duke in an attempt to have her fall in love with him. Dr. O wants Britt to part of Anna extended family so that Faison could stay close to her family.

Cesar Faison is just crazy, period. I don't think he ever loved Dr. O, or Britt. However, the doctor still loves him. The reason she is adamant Britt pulls
the scheme off is because she wants revenge against Anna and her extended family.

She wants the same thing for Britt, to become crazy about Patrick, just like Faison was crazy about Anna.I think Britt wants to please her mother so that she will not send her father after her. She is terrified of her father. I think he used to beat Britt when she was young because her mother told her she was clumsy as a child.
Nik could relate to Britt because his father was doing the same thing to Laura.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jul 30 2013, 12:26 AM
Classic
Jul 30 2013, 12:07 AM
Quote:

She wants the same thing for Britt, to become crazy about Patrick, just like Faison was crazy about Anna.I think Britt wants to please her mother so that she will not send her father after her. She is terrified of her father. I think he used to beat Britt when she was young because her mother told her she was clumsy as a child.
Nik could relate to Britt because his father was doing the same thing to Laura.
Why would Dr. O want Britt to become crazy about Patrick just like Faison was crazy about Anna--the woman he abandoned her and Britt for???
IMO Dr. O is still bitter and revengeful because Faison was always obsessed with Anna Devane--she could've became pregnant with Britt hoping he
would love them, but he did not-- also Dr. O may be abusive to Britt because she's a reminder of the pain Faison inflicted on on her.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I seriously do not get the writers obsession over Kiki/Michael. The cheesy dialogue, the equally cheesy background music, the longing looks that are supposed to make me root for them. :drunk: Please STOP!! I'm not buying the star-crossed, meant-to-be BS they are trying to serve up. These two had like 3 conversations and now they are so in love? It's official, they are the Dannifer of GH. Hardly anyone but the writers gives a damn about these two and their "true love." :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply