Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:26 PM (10,232 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jul 30 2013, 02:42 PM
I seriously do not get the writers obsession over Kiki/Michael. The cheesy dialogue, the equally cheesy background music, the longing looks that are supposed to make me root for them. :drunk: Please STOP!! I'm not buying the star-crossed, meant-to-be BS they are trying to serve up. These two had like 3 conversations and now they are so in love? It's official, they are the Dannifer of GH. Hardly anyone but the writers gives a damn about these two and their "true love." :flipoff:
Aw, you don't find the great love story of Mikey and Kiki the Flying Squirrell to be one for the ages? Poor Captain! His soon-to-be broken heart! :headbang: :yuk:

Of the Llanville Trio I find Michael Easton's Silas Clay to be the least annoying. I actually haven't minded him at all. MonkeyFranco and Kiki on the other hand: :redface: I actually enjoyed Carly and Todd last year, thought they had some good chemistry, but now when I see LW and RH onscreen together I just cringe.

When is Tony Geary coming back from his vacation? Can't happen soon enough for me.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Jul 30 2013, 03:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It really is rushed and ridiculous to push so hard for Mikey /Kiki. I don't mind Kiki at all. Seeing Morgan with Sonny today made him a lot more understandable and even a little more likeable. Silas isn't annoying me yet. I want Ava to stick around. But RH /Franco is an EPIC FAIL! Put us out of our misery already! Felix needs to be launched into his own story which has been hinted at and away from Sabrina propping duty.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
I seriously do not get the writers obsession over Kiki/Michael. The cheesy dialogue, the equally cheesy background music, the longing looks that are supposed to make me root for them. :drunk: Please STOP!! I'm not buying the star-crossed, meant-to-be BS they are trying to serve up. These two had like 3 conversations and now they are so in love? It's official, they are the Dannifer of GH. Hardly anyone but the writers gives a damn about these two and their "true love." :flipoff:
I'm probably in the minority here, but I kinda like the Morgan/Michael/Kiki triangle, :peek: and I disagree that Michael & Kiki are the Dannifer of GH.
I can tolerate Michael & Kiki as star-crossed lovers, because they're young with a strong attraction. They are believable. First love is very intense! But, Dannifer, they're embarrassing two grown adults behaving like high schoolers that haven't fallen in love before. :shame:
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 30 2013, 04:56 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Dannifer on Days is far more painful for me to watch than Michael/Morgan/Kiki on GH. The triangle on GH is a bit silly and contrived for me, but as for Fetch...well there have been PAGES of posts on the Days side of the DR board dedicated to that awfulness. Most of which I agree with.

trojangal
Member Avatar

I really don't like KiKi & Morgan I find them cringe-worthy

doolfan13579

Classic
Jul 30 2013, 04:26 PM
JDeveraux_91
I'm probably in the minority here, but I kinda like the Morgan/Michael/Kiki triangle, :peek: and I disagree that Michael & Kiki are the Dannifer of GH.
I can tolerate Michael & Kiki as star-crossed lovers, because they're young with a strong attraction. They are believable. First love is very intense! But, Dannifer, they're embarrassing two grown adults behaving like high schoolers that haven't fallen in love before. :shame:
I just starting watching GH (about a month ago). I switched because Days got so boring and decided to try GH because I enjoyed KA on OLTL. I loved Starr and Michael and even though the Michael/Kiki thing does feel rushed at times, I still enjoy watching it.

Do people who not like Michael/Kiki enjoy Michael/Starr?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I usually don't post spoilers, but I couldn't resist this time....VERY interesting!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 30 2013, 10:24 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 30 2013, 10:22 PM
I usually don't post spoilers, but I couldn't resist this time....VERY interesting!

I hope this isn't true..then Britt and Nik can't get together :o

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 30 2013, 10:26 PM
Classic

I want this to happen, not only because I dislike Brik, but the spoiler is quite interesting and intriguing.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 30 2013, 10:31 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I could buy Michael and Starr because he saved her life and tried to save her family... their romance happened semi-slowly. Michael and Kiki and their "insta-attraction" is stupid to me lol.

They seemed to have more chemistry as Michael/Starr IMO!

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I think they have storyline gold if they focus on Britt and her crazy parents. There is depth in having Britt and Nik slowly falling for each other. This is the storyline I am interested in the most.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
JDeveraux_91
Well ... you're just ... all wrong! ;) LOL! Michael/Kiki are like Dannifer in the sense that they are forced and I have no idea why they are so in love. A strong attraction? Yeah, I get that. But the over-the-top dramatics like they've been together for years and are soooo tortured being apart are cringe worthy and the writing does remind me of Dannifer, though I pray it doesn't get as bad and go on as long as the Daniel/Jennifer debacle. Dannifer does currently take the prize of embarrassing and ridiculous. I've seen high school age couples have more mature relationships that those two fools.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic

I think anyone can post anything they want on the IMDB board so I hope this is fanfic. The only way I want crazy Dr. O to be a Cassadine is if Britt isn't her biological daughter. I still think that Nik/Britt could be interesting.

LPS
Member Avatar

Classic
JDeveraux_91
But this isn't Michael or Kiki's first love. Michael had more chemistry with the stripper with a heart of gold than Kiki from hell. IMO, a major problem for me is the acting. KA SUCKS! her talents are a step above Yvonne Zima and below Amelia Heinle. Her emotions are just not believable and her nasal sound does not help. Someone needs to sit KA down and say "Girl, you are not a good actress. Have you considered college?" And someone needs to slap some common sense into RC and make him realize KA doesn't have the chops tobe a "star" or lead but can maybe play a character like Alice the maid.

Maura West is an overrated actress. I LOVED her on ATWT, but her performances on YR and GH have been downright awful. She can't play a bitch without sounding and talking like a moron. If RC wants to keep MW, he needs to write her like Carly.

crazy4sc

Classic
Jul 30 2013, 10:30 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jul 30 2013, 10:26 PM
Classic

I want this to happen, not only because I dislike Brik, but the spoiler is quite interesting and intriguing.
Yep..I so agree . I just don't see romantic chemistry with Britt/?Nik :shrug: but would love for them to be Cassidines. :hail:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM
I think they have storyline gold if they focus on Britt and her crazy parents. There is depth in having Britt and Nik slowly falling for each other. This is the storyline I am interested in the most.

I saw the same info on another MB and it was clearly fan fiction. Dr.O saved Starvos life and Helena called Dr.O a lovely woman, so there no family ties of Britt being a Cassadine. The info probably was generated by a Niz fan.

Britt and Nik have amazing chemistry. They have the same backgrounds and should not be putting their lives on hold for Liz or Patrick. Besides, Britt hinted to her mother that she interested in Nik.
Team Nitta/Brik all the way. :cheer:

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jul 31 2013, 12:48 PM
Connor Murphy
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM

I saw the same info on another MB and it was clearly fan fiction. Dr.O saved Starvos life and Helena called Dr.O a lovely woman, so there no family ties of Britt being a Cassadine. The info probably was generated by a Niz fan.

Britt and Nik have amazing chemistry. They have the same backgrounds and should not be putting their lives on hold for Liz or Patrick. Besides, Britt hinted to her mother that she interested in Nik.
Team Nitta/Brik all the way. :cheer:
They are hot together. This storyline made me instantly invested. They've shown that Britt has a heart despite the impossible family that raised her. In this vein, it would appear that Nik is her perfect match. I would love to see them two fight her crazy family and fall in love.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

and plus they just look so beautiful together :wub:

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Other than thinking KeMo looked gorgeous, i had no real use for todays episode at all :sleep2:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I've been greatly enjoying MB's performance/Sonny the last few days. I don't agree with his decision to support Morgan's decision to marry Kiki, but I've BOUGHT the performance. I've BOUGHT his love as a father and his desire to PROVE to Morgan that he loves him as much as Michael. It's so refreshing - I'm sick of feeling like Sonny doesn't give a shit about his kids!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply