Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/1
Topic Started: Jul 1 2013, 02:32 AM (13,897 Views)
Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 2 2013, 10:14 PM
KateMansi: Cocktail hour anyone? Unwinding with my new friend @chrishell7. So glad to have her aboard, thanks… http://instagram.com/p/bSRkJWQldW/
https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/352240112068861953

Posted Image
This girl looks way to young to be with Galen. He's like mid 40's and she looks mid-late 20's. she looks like she could be with someone Phillips age if he was still around.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Jul 2 2013, 04:41 PM
From that interview:

Michael: "I know Chandler Massey is leaving in December at the end of his contract."

How he knows that for sure?

Ken: "We are not going to recast Will, but I wish him well in the big pond."

I'm glad there's no recast but... I don't want him to leave! Seriously :frownie:
:soapbox: :shrug: Stupid move! Will most definitely should be recast!!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 3 2013, 01:56 AM
Team WilSon
From that interview:

Michael: "I know Chandler Massey is leaving in December at the end of his contract."

I'm glad there's no recast but... I don't want him to leave! Seriously :frownie:
Everyone has their own opinions and I respect yours even though I don't agree with you. In my opinion Chandler Massey has made William Horton of his own and I can't see anyone else in his role anymore. I only like recasts if the previous actor was bad but it's not that this time. Of course it's stupid and weird that we won't see Will on DAYS anymore if Chandler doesn't want to come back after he's finished his studies. There's still like 0,00001% chance that he won't leave and miracles happens ;)

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Jul 3 2013, 01:17 AM
Supergirlx2
KateMansi: Cocktail hour anyone? Unwinding with my new friend @chrishell7. So glad to have her aboard, thanks… http://instagram.com/p/bSRkJWQldW/

Posted Image
This girl looks way to young to be with Galen. He's like mid 40's and she looks mid-late 20's. she looks like she could be with someone Phillips age if he was still around.
AMC had her paired with Ricky Paul Goldin, and he's 48. Galen's only 42. To me this is a step in the right direction. However, that said, now that you mention it, her and Philip would look good together...JKJ only.

chinkybig

I find her super pretty and am open to see her paired off with Rafe /GG. If they do have electirc chemistry, I think Sami would froth in the mouth. Teehee

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Jul 3 2013, 04:48 AM
Kevin_Buchanan
Team WilSon
From that interview:

Everyone has their own opinions and I respect yours even though I don't agree with you. In my opinion Chandler Massey has made William Horton of his own and I can't see anyone else in his role anymore. I only like recasts if the previous actor was bad but it's not that this time. Of course it's stupid and weird that we won't see Will on DAYS anymore if Chandler doesn't want to come back after he's finished his studies. There's still like 0,00001% chance that he won't leave and miracles happens ;)

Not recast will it mean days ending the gay storyline

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Partnersincrime
Jul 3 2013, 07:41 AM
Team WilSon
Kevin_Buchanan
Team WilSon
From that interview:

How so? Is Sonny going somewhere? The gay storyline isn't all about Will.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 05:50 AM
Maggie28wubsEj
Jul 3 2013, 01:17 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image
AMC had her paired with Ricky Paul Goldin, and he's 48. Galen's only 42. To me this is a step in the right direction. However, that said, now that you mention it, her and Philip would look good together...JKJ only.
Chrishell will be 32 this month so pairing her with Galen who is 42 is not a big leap or that unusual. I think they will make a stunning couple.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 3 2013, 08:05 AM
Partnersincrime
Jul 3 2013, 07:41 AM
Team WilSon
Kevin_Buchanan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep"I know Chandler Massey is leaving in December at the end of his contract."

I'm glad there's no recast but... I don't want him to leave!

How so? Is Sonny going somewhere? The gay storyline isn't all about Will.
the gay story should not all about will should keep going even when will gone
but it feel something gay storyline was all about Will. but this days

it will ber hard viewer to accept sonny with something new after they selling now will and sonny love story it easy give chance recast chance and days not cable to give exit now or will look like ass when he leave or anyone else look like ass after will leave
the show does not really invest in sonny like they did will and show romance for newbies sucks and after romance sucks the show kill the story.the show made effort for will and sonny since the first day couple they not much effort to new gay couple

Ellie

We're discussing the Corday interview in a separate thread

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8826681

I know the first post mentions this, but just to explain it, if you ask yourself "would this tweet be its own thread" and the answer's yes, please start a new thread and don't put it in the tweet thread. Most news is tweeted at first - that's part of what Twitter is for! For example SOD will tweet that someone is fired. That's huge news! If you're not sure, of course post it here and the mods will move it if necessary.

lachelle73

Team WilSon
Kevin_Buchanan
Team WilSon
From that interview:

I agree Chandler broke the mold he is Will and I don't see anyone else playing Will. But he did say that IF and when Chandler leaves and he tells him everyday he wish he would change his mind so....maybe Chandler will change his mind at least I hope so. What will happen with Sonny when and if Will (Chandler ) leaves. Will he get a new story and new love interest or will they have them leave together. I want to know what Freddie is planning to do. But until everything is decided I will watch Will and Sonny and hope they both stay til the end.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 2 2013, 01:16 PM
That wide age range I was thinking a flirtation with Marlena because Deidre Hall's age is so indeterminable, but after the Peter Ustinov thing I'm thinking its probably just for a small part. Days has been nailing all of their minor roles lately so I hope its good!
Too bad they don't give a crap about Marlena. Because it'd be a good way to eventually bring John back, having Marlena get involved with a sexy Englishman or something. They're seemingly seperated, right?

I've never understood why every person to interfere in their marriage was for John. J&M are both hot, as if men wouldn't flock around Marlena, too... And I don't count Faux because honestly, he's not a threat and nobody understands what he says enough for him to be anything to count.
Edited by The Room Stops, Jul 3 2013, 11:31 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Jul 3 2013, 11:31 AM
DiMeraFan67
That wide age range I was thinking a flirtation with Marlena because Deidre Hall's age is so indeterminable, but after the Peter Ustinov thing I'm thinking its probably just for a small part. Days has been nailing all of their minor roles lately so I hope its good!
Too bad they don't give a crap about Marlena. Because it'd be a good way to eventually bring John back, having Marlena get involved with a sexy Englishman or something. They're seemingly seperated, right?

I've never understood why every person to interfere in their marriage was for John. J&M are both hot, as if men wouldn't flock around Marlena, too... And I don't count Faux because honestly, he's not a threat and nobody understands what he says enough for him to be anything to count.
and there was crazy alex

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think its because Marlena is just too "good" to even have a flirtation. I so wanted them to go there with Ian Buchanan's character because him and Deidre had some nice chemistry in their brief scenes. But now John and Marlena seem dead as hell so bring someone strong on just for her and see where it goes! There's plenty of singles in that age range if they don't work out... What's Robert Newman doing?

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

The Room Stops
Jul 3 2013, 11:31 AM
DiMeraFan67

ROTF!

I worship this POST! :hail:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

DiMeraFan67
Jul 3 2013, 01:13 PM
I think its because Marlena is just too "good" to even have a flirtation. I so wanted them to go there with Ian Buchanan's character because him and Deidre had some nice chemistry in their brief scenes. But now John and Marlena seem dead as hell so bring someone strong on just for her and see where it goes! There's plenty of singles in that age range if they don't work out... What's Robert Newman doing?
I know! Damn it! IB and DH have worked together before briefly. After the Ian/Kate pairing kind of "tanked", I would've loved Ian to chase after Marlena but tptp were so determined to make Ian/Madison this "epic love". Bleah. What a waste.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Team WilSon
From that interview:

I don't want him to leave either. But he wants to get his college degree. Too bad the show can't work around his schedule and keep him on a limited basis. But not sure he would want that. I just hope they do not get rid of Freddie Smith too. I hope Sonny gets his own storyline. It's bad enough we lost Casey in June and now Chandler in December. Also heard Camila and Blake will be leaving too. Do not want to lose anyone else.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives @nbcdays
.@KateMansi is live tweeting #DAYS on Friday. Be sure to follow her and use hashtag #DAYS to join the conversation!
http://t.co/IjP7YwCXqI
View photo

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Did she not live twit or tweet or whatever?

michr544125

waterlilly
Jul 5 2013, 03:00 PM
Did she not live twit or tweet or whatever?
She did tweet :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply