Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, July 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 1 2013, 06:13 AM (15,498 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I liked Rex and Cassie. But I didn't like the story of how they came to be and they don't seem to have a place on the show anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

I would have loved to see the story played out as Rex and Cassie truly being the children of Marlena and Tony. To me, Kate and Roman as parent was a disappointment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I wouldn't mind seeing these two return and a maternity change happen......I so want Cassie and Lucas...seriously they had smoking hot chemistry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

LuvingLumi
Jul 1 2013, 07:53 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing these two return and a maternity change happen......I so want Cassie and Lucas...seriously they had smoking hot chemistry.

Anything is possible. We're certainly seen loads of paternity changes. Can a maternity change really be that far-fetched?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 1 2013, 08:48 AM
LuvingLumi

Anything is possible. We're certainly seen loads of paternity changes. Can a maternity change really be that far-fetched?
Since they've already had one, I'd say it's not too far fetched, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

lysie
Jul 1 2013, 08:56 AM
Marlene
LuvingLumi

I was thinking there was already the Marlena/Kate maternity switch as I was writing, but I guess I ever completed that thought. Since Parker's paternity was switched twice, and, in fact, switched back, I'd say the precedent has already occurred.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^and if the potential for story is there (and it can be with a story like this) they should do it....bring Tony back for this reveal and have him kill Ej and take the empire away from him.....lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I do not think Kate as cassie mom was plan to be long term I remember cassie had dream she is on bikini she asking Phillp to put sunscreen on her and when she seems to turn on by it she wake up saying something like I have to stop hot dreams on my brothers
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Loved me some Rex!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 1 2013, 09:43 AM
lysie
Jul 1 2013, 08:56 AM
Marlene
LuvingLumi

I was thinking there was already the Marlena/Kate maternity switch as I was writing, but I guess I ever completed that thought. Since Parker's paternity was switched twice, and, in fact, switched back, I'd say the precedent has already occurred.
Yeah, it's been done a few times. John has had three biological mothers.

I never liked Cassie, though, so I hope everyone keeps pretending she doesn't exist.
Online Profile Goto Top

Marlene

LOL. I forgot about John (out of sight, out of mind). Actually, I just don't think I ever believed any of his supposed histories.

And, I don't consider him a Brady/DiMera. For the record, I don't think any of the writers do, either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Lol, John is just a soap opera anomaly to me. He's related to everyone yet related to no one at the same time. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

etfan1

Wow..I'm so lost. I've only been watching DAYS for 4 years
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Preferred Mar/Tony as their parents but I still could never stand Cassie. Rex on the other hand...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

If John were suddenly part of my family, I wouldn't claim him, either.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

etfan1
Jul 1 2013, 11:28 AM
I'll start the story. So this spaceship landed in Salem and out walked two people,e dressed in tin foil....
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 1 2013, 11:38 AM
etfan1
Jul 1 2013, 11:28 AM
I'll start the story. So this spaceship landed in Salem and out walked two people,e dressed in tin foil....
LMFAO!!! It's funny cuz it's true! It's sad but true.
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I really liked Rex. Not only was he good to look at but he made Mimi tolerable. I really enjoyed Cassie as well but they never truly gave her anything to do. Her most memorable scene was her classic "death" where she was beaten out of that piņata. God, the sentences we type around here. Lol
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

six
Jul 1 2013, 11:36 AM
If John were suddenly part of my family, I wouldn't claim him, either.
The first thing I'd do if John was suddenly my relative would be buying him a pair of glasses so he'd stop squinting and take him to a chiropractor.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic