Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, July 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 1 2013, 06:13 AM (15,489 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Stop sulking and get a haircut Daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lawdy, Hope why on earth are you apologizing to Sami?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Still cant believe Sami is going to court dressed like that smh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm not suprised Sami is shocked to hear that she brings so much hapiness to Roman's life - she only sees him once a year on avergae in which he berates her lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

JJ, I love you fucking with your dumb mother like this :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think I like this prosecutor - calling out the Brady and DiMera mafia of Salem!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

She could head up a spin off show: Law and Order: Salem Victim Unit lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol, Dan has to ask Maggie to not gossip
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Maggie, did you fall in radioactive nuclear waste on your way over and it got all over your shirt and hair?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Everytime Jen tries to be a stern parent, JJ smacks her down with a guilt trip - love love love this kid
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I liked how they transitioned from the court case to the memorial via Bernardi's photo, doubling up how stacked the odds are against Sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Prosecutor: "Your Mother" in such a wtf tone of voice - awesome
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

The guy giving the eulogy at Bernardi's memorial is wearing a police hat about 7 sizes too large for his head lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lol, that middle aged member of the jury checking out the prosecutor's ass as she walked away. There is probably more to this than meets the eye - is he on Stefano's payroll?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is it actual practice for the defence lawyers to be outside during the deposition? seems odd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

The facial expression on the female members of the jury is like "fry that bitch" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Rewound to watch that - yeah the women are like "guilty" and the guys are like "I wanna ride the magic vajayjay famous throughout all of Salem!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

OMG my eyes! Maggie your shoes! Nooooo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wow Maggie even your frigging matching handbag - sue the bastards that dress you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

You just know Maggie will repeat ALL of this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic