Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, July 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 1 2013, 06:13 AM (15,319 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 1 2013, 11:41 AM
I really liked Rex. Not only was he good to look at but he made Mimi tolerable. I really enjoyed Cassie as well but they never truly gave her anything to do. Her most memorable scene was her classic "death" where she was beaten out of that piņata. God, the sentences we type around here. Lol
That pinata scene was awesome. All those kids standing around and then the look on Roman's face when she fell out...just classic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 1 2013, 07:39 AM
I would have loved to see the story played out as Rex and Cassie truly being the children of Marlena and Tony. To me, Kate and Roman as parent was a disappointment.
I wanted them to turn out to be John and Marlena's. From when she was missing. J&M even talked about kids in 1986, then she disappeared. It made sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 1 2013, 11:44 AM
james0479
Jul 1 2013, 11:41 AM
I really liked Rex. Not only was he good to look at but he made Mimi tolerable. I really enjoyed Cassie as well but they never truly gave her anything to do. Her most memorable scene was her classic "death" where she was beaten out of that piņata. God, the sentences we type around here. Lol
That pinata scene was awesome. All those kids standing around and then the look on Roman's face when she fell out...just classic.
Exactly! My jaw was on the FLOOR. I forgot it was all those kids that were beating the shit out of her. Lmao. God that's so brilliantly twisted. RIP Master Reilly !!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I loved Rex and Cassie as Tony's kids. Marlena's was okay with me too. I would have even been fine with Tony and Kate. They just SEEMED like Tony's kids and I loved the Tony/Cassie relationship especially. As soon as they were Roman's they just felt like standalone characters to me. It totally ruined them in every way. I would take Cassie back though, I love Alexis Thorpe and think she is great at being a total bitch.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The switch to Roman/Kate just made no sense. And then, they didn't even capitalize on it. They spent a fair amount of time building up animosity between Kate and Cassie only to never have them interact as mother/daughter. And while Marlena certainly didn't need two more kids, they built up a nice dynamic between her and them only to just completely drop it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I was just thinking about that disgusting Cassie/Lucas scene now that Y&R is doing the same story. JER wrote some really sketchy stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. The Tinfoil Twins was the worst thing storywise to come out of Brash & Cwikley, but I still don't believe they had a damn thing to do with that since it was SO different than everything else they did (which I really, truly enjoyed).

I still think it would've been better if the twins had somehow turned out to be the secret children of Tony & Anna.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

And we open today's show with a Fetch kiss. . . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Opening on Fetch is never a good thing, but here's hoping MR still holds some goodwill from me after the goodness of Friday's ep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 1 2013, 11:58 AM
Seriously. The Tinfoil Twins was the worst thing storywise to come out of Brash & Cwikley, but I still don't believe they had a damn thing to do with that since it was SO different than everything else they did (which I really, truly enjoyed).

I still think it would've been better if the twins had somehow turned out to be the secret children of Tony & Anna.
Along with their older brother, EJ.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 1 2013, 12:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Holy hell Kristian Alfonso looks amazing in that uniform. Yes, a real police uniform. Amazing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Queen Marge needs to lay Sami out!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

We're starting out strong so far. Love that they're still playing Roman being removed from his job (despite any personal feelings about him as a character).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The only thing I understood coming out of Roman's mouth was his glass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I'm assuming they're having Bernardi's funeral, and that's why Hope's in a uniform?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

EJ looks like he needs a bath.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hellooooooo again, Chad's arms.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, Sami's makeup doesn't look horrible today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Kate Mansi has been getting a crap load of airtime lately. Too bad her story line is, well...crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Marge is right. Sami is a lying bitch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic