Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, July 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 2 2013, 09:10 AM (16,015 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it hard to believe it was taken more than 17 years ago
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Bryan's expression is hilarious, lol
Online Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

That's a really good make up job - particularly considering how long ago that was taken.

It also really shows the difference in AS since she's become so fit - even just in her face and neck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

They look like they could be grandparents!!

Oh...wait...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Does anyone have the article that goes with that picture?

Days twitter accidentally spoiled part of today's show, probably as a result of the schedule being a day off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I recently read that article that goes with that pic around somewhere.....Partnersincrime probably has it archived....come on Rose cough it up....

That was such a long time ago....crazy that actually they became grandparents and still look mighty young.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Jul 2 2013, 09:36 AM

Days twitter accidentally spoiled part of today's show, probably as a result of the schedule being a day off.
really where?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

It's the last tweet they sent. They tweeted a link to yesterday's episode, along with a line about something that happened in the episode. The problem is their little summary hasn't happened yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It's basically the same tidbit that is spoiled in the new NBC promo congratulating the Emmy win for best show. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Even looking "old" BD's cute in that pic.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jul 2 2013, 09:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six

You mean this

Posted Image[/URL]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

six
http://www.jason47.com/days/2016predictions.html
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 2 2013, 09:58 AM
six
http://www.jason47.com/days/2016predictions.html
TFP Jason as usual.

But wow, is that prediction stuff just awful sounding - like the worst of most fanfic - all set-up and no story.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Bahahahahah!!! I love it!

According to the article, 3 years from now, that is what Sami should look like? She looks like she is in her 60's with that doo'
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Loved reading that article again. Interesting that Kristin is has a suitor, Dr Welles. I realize it's not meant to be EJ, but I did have to stop and think aobut EJ Wells.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Awe, Grandpa Lucas and Grammy Sami! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 2 2013, 10:59 AM
Loved reading that article again. Interesting that Kristin is has a suitor, Dr Welles. I realize it's not meant to be EJ, but I did have to stop and think aobut EJ Wells.
Lol! I kept thinking the same thing. But really that Kristen predictions makes me sad. Mainly because I'm still upset that kristen never had a proper redemption story like everyone else did and also because I like Kristen when she delves into her DiMera side. :-/
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Today's episode has Ciara/Victor & Vargas! Doesn't seem to be Hope-ful, but I'm do here for Vargas & Ciara/Grandpa Victor! (those two don't share enough scenes. John & Lauren are great to watch.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

omg the instant happiness that pic brought me. And then sorrow....lol. Pretty hilarious that they are grandparents now =)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic