Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, July 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 2 2013, 09:10 AM (15,993 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jul 2 2013, 06:04 PM
lachelle73
Jul 2 2013, 03:07 PM
Gabi,Will and Sonny need to set boundaries with eachother of when and how they will take care of Ari. They should hire a sitter they trust to watch her when needed, they all are going to need a break sooner or later.
Why do they need to hire a sitter when that baby is connected via blood or a relationship to almost everyone in Salem? Any of the following have a connection to AG and could babysit her: Sami, Lucas, EJ, Rafe, Marlena, Kate, Roman, Kayla, Hope, Eric, Justin, Adrienne, Victor/Maggie, Abigail and Jennifer. In a pinch, even Chad or Nick could babysit her. Then there is Salem's go to babysitter, Caroline, although she shouldn't be responsible for anyone who can't watch themselves.
Well,we would need to wait until Rafe comes out of his coma and receives needed physical therapy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Southofsoap
Jul 2 2013, 12:04 PM
WTf -Sami gets off? lol, was not expecting that!
Until Adrienne finds that video on her phone...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ringo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 2 2013, 12:21 PM
Kristen should have said she was worried Sami would have to spend time in the slammer AGAIN.
I agree with this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

kay
Jul 2 2013, 07:46 PM
Southofsoap
It was stupid that a grand jury would vote against indicting Sami based on the evidence she shot a decorated policeman in the back claiming he was trying to kill another officer who was supposedly a good friend no knife or razor was found.That being said I am looking forward to Justin,members of the grand jury,and the prosecutor finding out Sami lied to them and committed perjury.It's going to be interesting to see how all of Salem reacts to the missing knife/razor,lack of proof that Bernardi was dirty,and Sami's lie and perjury.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Eric was really in "golly gee" innocent priest mode today. Kristen's tape reveal is going to be total devestation.
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Jul 2 2013, 09:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

The cast credits ran today, right? I'm not home, or in a place with a strong connection, so I can view the show on my tablet. I can catch up later...but can anyone tell me if MBE was listed in the recurring characters list?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 2 2013, 09:07 PM
The cast credits ran today, right? I'm not home, or in a place with a strong connection, so I can view the show on my tablet. I can catch up later...but can anyone tell me if MBE was listed in the recurring characters list?
No, she didn't.

For future reference, you can check Jason47's guest list per week, which he updates every Monday or Tuesday.

Weekly Guest Stars
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

kay
Jul 2 2013, 07:46 PM
Southofsoap
I missed this. . . did Sonny or someone ff that video to her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
No Mary Beth again this week, Kriss. Sorry. Here are this week's 13 principal guests:

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Terrell Ransom Jr. - Theo Carver
Brendan Coughlin - Tad
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Sean Douglas - Vargas
Tanya Fairfoot - Joanna
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Elizabeth Roberts - Marge Bernardi
Michael Benyaer - Dr. Chyka
Allison Paige - Bev
Tyler Sellers - Brent
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jul 2 2013, 09:10 PM
Kriss4
No, she didn't.

For future reference, you can check Jason47's guest list per week, which he updates every Monday or Tuesday.

Weekly Guest Stars
Thanks for the shout out, Bright Eyes :)

These past few months the updates have been coming on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, due to the April preemption. We should be getting back to normal with the Monday-Friday credits soon though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Jason47
Jul 2 2013, 09:27 PM
Kriss4
No Mary Beth again this week, Kriss. Sorry. Here are this week's 13 principal guests:

Brendan Coughlin - Tad
Sean Douglas - Vargas
Tanya Fairfoot - Joanna
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Tyler Sellers - Brent
I noticed that Lauren Boles isn't on that list. Does she have a different status than the people on that list?
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 2 2013, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Okay. So I'm still playing the waiting game. I'm not too happy about it, but I DO appreciate your willingness to let me know, Jason!

Thanks to you too, bright eyes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I actually expected Sami to get off because they are focusing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on the video and people having it, knowing about it and not disclosing it yet.....so I think it was pretty obvious that something would happen to give Sami a break until someone provides the video, my money is on Adrienne
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Kristen had the nerve to be
thinking about how she could
use Sami for her Sinister plan.
Wouldn't it be something if Bernardi
Widow went after Sami?Oh boy she
wouldn't know what she was up against
messing with those Dimera.Sami acts more
of a Dimera than EJ.i could hear it now.
EJ take care of Bernardi widow. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 2 2013, 10:26 PM
I actually expected Sami to get off because they are focusing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on the video and people having it, knowing about it and not disclosing it yet.....so I think it was pretty obvious that something would happen to give Sami a break until someone provides the video, my money is on Adrienne
It would make more sense to draw it out until it looks like Justin found a ridiculas technicality to free sami. Than just as it looks like she's going to get away with it someone rushes in with the video.

She was found in the room with the smoking gun seconds after she fired it, she confessed, she has a history of lying and zero has been found to back up her story. It doesn't make any sense at all for her not to be held over for trial with the amount of evidence against her.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 2 2013, 10:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dixiercat

Supergirlx2
Jul 2 2013, 09:58 PM
Jason47
Jul 2 2013, 09:27 PM
Kriss4

Brendan Coughlin - Tad
Sean Douglas - Vargas
Tanya Fairfoot - Joanna
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Tyler Sellers - Brent
I noticed that Lauren Boles isn't on that list. Does she have a different status than the people on that list?
She was probably an U5 this week...

Terrell has more than one episode this week so he probably has more lines.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I hope the truth about Eric happens at the "christening" of the new school. I hope they do a big event for it, and that Marlena, Nicole, Roman, Kristen, Brady, Hope, etc. are all in attendance when the video gets leaked. I still can't decide if Kristen is going to keep herself in the video or if she's going to splice it to make it look like Nicole, but either way, I hope the reveal is very soapy and VERY public.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

just watched the show today

wow kate that was really low from you
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

glad were having more more of justin & adrienne
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

yesss no daniel today :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic