Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Episode Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 2 2013, 01:02 PM (1,697 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OLTL: Episode Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

My Todd & Blair! :wub: I love them so much! :cheer:

Poor Tea.

Poor Dani. I hope they don't go down the sugar daddy route with her.

Not really liking Matt/Michelle. Did anyone else think that Michelle was lying about being a virgin? She lied about almost everything else: job, where she lived, etc.

I like the angst between Clint/Viki. JVD is such a good actor.

David should have never kissed Rama. Dorian has a right to be angry.

Edited by Deverauxfan, Jul 18 2013, 01:16 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jul 18 2013, 01:13 PM
My Todd & Blair! :wub: I love them so much! :cheer:

Poor Tea.

Poor Dani. I hope they don't go down the sugar daddy route with her.

Not really liking Matt/Michelle. Did anyone else think that Michelle was lying about being a virgin? She lied about almost everything else: job, where she lived, etc.

I like the angst between Clint/Viki. JVD is such a good actor.

David should have never kissed Rama. Dorian has a right to be angry.

I love your Brik banner, clearly one of the hottest daytime couple in the making. :wub: :cheer: :whooohooo:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I haven't watched OLTL since the debut week. I was wondering if Todd still appears on the show, how does he look? Does he look like he does on GH as Franco? Short blonde hair. Or does he still look like he did when OLTL debuted?

Mason
Member Avatar

He still looks like Todd. Same hair and everything.

I've barely been managing to keep up with the show. I'm at least this week's episodes behind. The two-episodes-a-week thing is just not working. Just as I expected it would when it was announced that the week's episodes would be halved to two, the show's moving at a glacial pace and it's just barely holding my interest.

Bremol
Member Avatar

I don't see why they don't go back to four eps a week now that they do the episode dump on Mondays. Would move things along.

Tammy
Member Avatar

It moved slow enough with four episodes a week... I agree with Mason this two a week is positively glacial! :whistling:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Todd and Blair :'(

I loved the scenes between Todd and Viki and Todd and Dani. Viki knew that Todd was in trouble. I really love it when RH/ES have scenes together. So emotional.

T&B got married. :wub:

RH better return to OLTL.

Poor Clint. He just wanted to dance. :D

Matthew and Michelle have zero chemistry. I actually cheered on Matthew when he told her his family's here and he didn't need her to be. She is heading to crazy town or probably is already there. I'm glad he is becoming more involved in his baby's life. It's about time.

I don't like Cutter and Natalie. I don't like Cutter and I think Nat can do better. I liked Natalie's scene with Viki.

Mason
Member Avatar

I've actually been liking Cutter/Natalie quite a bit. One of the better parts of the show, IMO (and I've not said that about anything involving Natalie in years).

Tash
Member Avatar

I can't watch it. I just can't. I am believing that Clint and Viki will get married soon. Blair and Todd can be happy on OLTL, frankly I don't care. I liked Todd with Carly on GH much better. I wish Jess was back, I was even reminiscing about Rex and Gigi.

But most of all, I want Victor back. Poor Tea. Is TSJ ever coming back?

So in my pretend world, Clint and Viki are married. Victor and Tea are pregnant again. Natalie is dead. That's all I care about in Llanview. Now John McBain is raising Liam in Port Charles with Sam and Danny. Oh and Bree Williamson is a recast Sarah Webber on GH. Todd and Carly are still Todd and Carly, Morgan is still in boarding school and Starr and Michael are together.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why was it necessary to edit out Téa's "asshole", that Jersey Shore girl's "tits" and even Blair's "son of a bitch" (which would have made it even on the TV-broadcast soaps!) lines?

Meanwhile, this whole tattoo organization story gets more ridiculous each week, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's not making a bit of sense to me, at this point.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 17 2013, 08:13 PM
Why was it necessary to edit out Téa's "asshole", that Jersey Shore girl's "tits" and even Blair's "son of a bitch" (which would have made it even on the TV-broadcast soaps!) lines?
Because TOLN said there were be no more "swearing" because so many people complained. :rolleyes:

Mason
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 17 2013, 08:17 PM
Mason
Aug 17 2013, 08:13 PM
Because TOLN said there were be no more "swearing" because so many people complained. :rolleyes:
Oh, I know. It was really more of a rhetorical question lol. It's just so stupid to me, though. I mean what do people think this is? The Donna Reed Show?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sorry OLTL, but that was lame! :shame:

Bremol
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 19 2013, 12:11 PM
Sorry OLTL, but that was lame! :shame:
I agree. It might have worked if they hadn't had Carl say Alison's name and just had him say his sister had Victor and was waiting for Todd. That way, people would have been guessing. The writers evidently don't know how to do mystery very well.

And then the party. Everyone knew what was going to happen there, too. It was all just... :huh:

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, the last couple episodes as a whole were anticlimactic. But, the thing is, that cliffhanger ending could have been actually really surprising and effective had anvils not been dropped prior to it.

Other notes:

This whole Dani/Arturo thing is creepy and gross, and it doesn't help that Paulo Seganti is a terrible actor.

Similarly, I'm hating the Jack sleeping with his teacher storyline as well. Andrew Trischitta just hasn't gotten any better, and the story itself is so underdeveloped (not that I would probably like it much better even if it wasn't).

Even though there had been indications about something going on between Cutter and Nikki for a while, Nikki telling Natalie about them (and her animosity toward Natalie in general) felt like it came out of left field and was contrived purely for these last two episodes.

I'm going to go ahead and call Michelle being Allison's daughter right now.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Honestly the only thing I semi enjoy on this show is Bo & Nora and Viki & Clint... and there really isn't much there either lol.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Go Tea! :cheer: Loved her confronting Arturo and in Spanish! Mama bear in action. :D I wanna know what Arturo whispered in her ear.

Great beat of having Viki catch Blair breaking down during the toast.

Jeffrey looked remorseful when he saw Blair crying.

I hate Michelle. Her and Matthew have zero chemistry. I can't wait until he sees through her lies and finally acknowledges she's unstable.

Clint knocking down Bo and grabbing the award: priceless! :D
Edited by Deverauxfan, Aug 19 2013, 11:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply