Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Episode Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 2 2013, 01:04 PM (4,147 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Episode Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Finally catching up on AMC. :P

I may be in the minoritiy but I'm really enjoying Marlene's work. I'm bummed that PP didn't give her more of a chance.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Poor Cassandra :'(

I'm still liking Dr. Anders/Dixie. :wub2:

I'm liking the JR/Cara/David triangle. She's finally feeling remorseful for lying to David about Oliver.

I love the fact that JR lets Cara use the Chandler jet and buys her the tickets to the park, but all she gets him
in return is a baseball cap. :shame: :lol:

It took a while, but I'm liking Zack/Lea.

DM/DW continue to bring it!

JosieComesHome

I'm not liking Zach and Lea. Carolyn Hinsey is reporting that the actress' real life pregnancy will result in the "budding romance" changing direction, for which I'm very grateful.

I'm surprised at how much I like Colby and David, and JR and Cara. Those are some unusual combos who work, IMO.

The Cassandra storyline is very intense and I'm tired of all the crying but it is well acted and believable.

I'm mostly grateful for the veterans who are finally taking center stage more than the newer characters and the SORASed kids. That needed to happen.

Otherwise I look forward to seeing what headwriters who actually know the show and the vets can do. McPherson wrote for the newer characters too much and too easily, maybe because she didn't have enough time to do her homework on AMC as a whole, and I hope to see even more improvement from the newer headwriters.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I don't like Zach and Lea, period.
JR is only using Cara to get back at David. JR should be concentrating on his son.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I feel so bad for Cassandra. :'( Debbi Morgan is killing this SL. :hail:

Loved the Dara scenes. :wub: I think we will see Cara eventually crack and tell David the truth.

I'm enjoying Lea and Zach as well.

Cupcake06

I love your name and banner, DaraFan. :)

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Jul 3 2013, 07:03 PM
Awwww thanks! :hug: I'm a huge Dara fan. Love your username too. :D

Cupcake06

DaraFan
Jul 3 2013, 07:53 PM
Cupcake06
Me too! And...thanks! :)

I loved their scene :)

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Jul 3 2013, 10:19 PM
DaraFan
Cupcake06

Your welcome. :)

I loved their scene too. Vincent and Lindsey are just amazing together. Hope we get more scenes with those two and I think we will. :wub:

Cupcake06

DaraFan
Jul 3 2013, 11:55 PM
Cupcake06
Jul 3 2013, 10:19 PM
DaraFan
Cupcake06

Your welcome. :)

I loved their scene too. Vincent and Lindsey are just amazing together. Hope we get more scenes with those two and I think we will. :wub:
They are! And I hope so too.

So do you think you will be making any other banners after this week's scene? B-)

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Loving the flirtations between Dixie and Dr. Anders - I have a feeling once he takes those glasses off, he might be pretty hot! Nothing against Tad & Dixie, but unless they can get MEK to sign up, then breaking them up (without killing Tad off...again...) so she can move on would be fine with me. IMO, there's definite chemistry! :blowkiss:

LOVE LOVE LOVE me some David & Cara :cupid: and I'm glad we finally get to put a name to their son. Now, we just need the kid in Pine Valley so David can be a dad..hopefully, the kid will put him through some paces & make him earn the title.

I'm still on the fence with Zach and Lea. I read that Alicia Minshew (Kendall) is going to return for an episode or two, and that she gets some medicine from Binx. Not sure what's going on or if they're killing off her character so she gives the boys to Zach to raise, but as long as Ryan and Greenlee are NEVER EVER MENTIONED AGAIN, I'm cool with that. :yuk: :puke:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Jul 6 2013, 02:37 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jul 6 2013, 02:33 PM
Not sure what's going on or if they're killing off her character so she gives the boys to Zach to raise, but as long as Ryan and Greenlee are NEVER EVER MENTIONED AGAIN, I'm cool with that. :yuk: :puke:
Amen to that!

Ryan and Greenlee were to All My Children, what Rex and Gigi were to One Life to Live :x

I honestly don't know which couple was more nauseating.

JosieComesHome

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jul 6 2013, 02:33 PM

I'm still on the fence with Zach and Lea. I read that Alicia Minshew (Kendall) is going to return for an episode or two, and that she gets some medicine from Binx. Not sure what's going on or if they're killing off her character so she gives the boys to Zach to raise, but as long as Ryan and Greenlee are NEVER EVER MENTIONED AGAIN, I'm cool with that. :yuk: :puke:
I watched this week's episodes, and I saw them leave the door wide open for Kendall to return to Pine Valley, and maybe seek David's experimental heart treatment which might save her life. That's speculation only, but they did allow themselves room to bring Alicia Minshew back for longer than one episode and to do a story. I also thought that her not wanting to drag Zach into her problems, and his inability to move on from Kendall with anyone, was a sign that Zach and Kendall may not be over after all, which I'll take. I'm not thrilled with divorcing the Slaters right out of the gate the way AMC did, and I don't buy for one second the bogus explanation given for their divorce, but I can see a soapy reunion for them happening down the road, thanks to David saving Kendall's life. IMO, the odds of them killing off Kendall are slim to none, considering she's a legacy character, and AMC has promoted her one-day return like Alicia is the star she is. If anything, they need her to come back for more than one day.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I don't think they'll kill her off - if they were going to do that, they would have done it either with JR's shooting spree in the finale or have killed her off in the interim 5 years. Maybe if the show gets really good ratings & takes off again, they can negotiate for AM to return to the role, but until then, I'll take what I can get - provided she's not pimping Ryan & Greenlee every chance she gets like she was before...no way could I go another round of that!!!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

On another note - I like the chemistry between Dixie and Dr. Whatshisname - maybe if they can't get MEK back as Tad, they're setting her up for a new man?
NuNOTColby needs to be slapped. Twice. HARD. Can't stand this character & the actress is making me cringe.
LOVIN the interaction with Dimitri - I loved Michael Nader when he was on Dynasty...the man is just captivating!!

$2 says they're going to kill off Kendall - if she can't miss a dosage, she's in a very precarious situation...I don't want to see it happen, but this should make for some good soap if they go this route. Can't wait to see Thorsten in this storyline - the man is just...stunning!

Poor Jesse...tangling with the Russian mob didn't work out so well. Color me surprised...not. He'd better call Frankie, Randi, and figure out how to protect Angie & Cass as well - Uri is not pleased!!
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Jul 11 2013, 10:17 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

They are not going to kill off Kendall. I think they are setting it up to have Kendall be the recipient of David's new medical device.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Jul 12 2013, 12:38 PM.

JosieComesHome

Yeah, I agree. Ginger Smith, the EP, was on Michael Fairman's show last night and practically confirmed that we'd see more Kendall and Bianca soon. She also promised more umbrella stories, and having Kendall return and be David's patient would involve Bianca, Zach, Lea, maybe another doctor like Angie and Dr. No-Bedside-Manner. Hopefully they could get Erica back, too.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Kendall is the guinea pig for David, hmm? I think - given the announcement that Cameron Mathison is the new co-host on Mama Kardashians talk show - I could deal with that.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Jul 17 2013, 07:43 AM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I haven't watched AMC since they switched the viewing schedule... this Colby is HELLA annoying!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply