Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (10,947 Views)
eyebrowns

I wonder if the lock code / EJ's birthday has 1997 in it lol

And Jennifer's scenes with JJ have been redeeming her so much for me. Even though it's all for Daniel, I really like her being a parent. I think she was too friendly, almost buddy buddy with Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 3 2013, 12:10 PM
I'm liking this new development with Sonny's "wild" side, which we've never seen before, being put on the backburner because of his commitment to Will and Arianna. Hoping to see that continue.
When he first came to town, it was alluded to a lot - it's not out of the blue new, just forgetten
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cord08
Jul 3 2013, 12:11 PM
Okay, why is there a clear window to the outside of Will/Sonny/Gabi's apartment, but when Sonny looked out the door, it was clearly an interior hallway along that wall?
That's been bothering me so much too but I didn't want to sound nitpicky.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I feel like Will/Sonny are the most established couple on the whole show, lol. But that could just be me! I just don't like Will in this situation. Does he expect Sonny to just sit home and be a dad to HIS daughter? They are just dating...Sonny lives with both of the parents. Sonny should have the least responsibility, but it looks like he'll probably end up having the MOST.

And this guy doesn't appear to be an ex or anything, just a friend. Sonny can't go out with his friends? I just don't like Will's POV at all right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Love love how JJ can manipulate Jen so easily with guilt
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer & JJ fighting is one of my favorite parts of this show. I love JJ hating on Jenn/Daniel, but I also love Jenn in hardnosed parent mode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Are we actually going to get some kind of 4th of July celebration this year? Because that would be awesome!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

JJ is the best. I just hope this continues basically forever or until they decide to just split up Dannifer. That will really cement JJ as a favorite. I just worry about what's going to happen to cause him to give thanks and praise to Daniel Christ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol@ Sonny on his singing "I think she fell asleep in self-defence"
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Miss Rhi
Jul 3 2013, 12:15 PM
cord08
Jul 3 2013, 12:11 PM
Okay, why is there a clear window to the outside of Will/Sonny/Gabi's apartment, but when Sonny looked out the door, it was clearly an interior hallway along that wall?
That's been bothering me so much too but I didn't want to sound nitpicky.
Haha! I'm in a nit-picky mood, I guess. I'm glad I wasn't just seeing things.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. These go-to-commercial fakeouts are right out of JER's playbook.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lol, the church's HMO is going to be getting a huge bill from Univeristy Hospital - Daniel phoning Eric for a post checkup? yeesh
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Father Eric should know better than to turn down a suggestion from the greatest doctor in the history of life.

And Kristen is going to buy something to wear to her premiere of her sex tape with Father Eric =O
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I kind of wish EJ and Sami's wedding was happening soon, lol. Could you imagine? We could have Kristen revealing her sex tape with Eric, and then Adrienne popping in with the video of Sami attacking Bernardi in the park. That would be the most eventful wedding in quite a few years!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kristen wants something demure to wear to the premiere of her XXX video. Why did I picture a big screen viewing at the July 4th bbq? (I'm unspoiled so no idea if true or not, but that would be so awesome!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 3 2013, 12:20 PM
JJ is the best. I just hope this continues basically forever or until they decide to just split up Dannifer. That will really cement JJ as a favorite. I just worry about what's going to happen to cause him to give thanks and praise to Daniel Christ.
I love how manipulative JJ is. He's just a great liar. I hope he doesn't go good too quickly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 3 2013, 12:23 PM
Reminds me of when Carlivati was doing a great job and GH was HOT from like Sept-April too. I love that Days is doing this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eyebrowns

Matt
Jul 3 2013, 12:23 PM
I was waiting for it to come back from commercial with Eric smiling and saying, "I got food poisoning!" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, I totally think Brent and Sonny used to hook up. They weren't in love or anything, but total friends with benefits. I know that he's not supposed to be a romantic threat, but still.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wait what? Why does Sonny have so many old friends in Salem when we Justin/Adrienne raised him in Dallas and Dubai?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic