Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,772 Views)
lysie

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 10:53 AM
Now I want to watch the Kaman wedding when I get home. Besides the scene where Kate walks out covered in blood I don't think I've seen the whole thing since it happened.
My favorite part is when Sami opens her mouth to object and Philip and Lucas carry her out. Lol
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Parker refuses to go outside without his sunglasses. A) We saw him outside without them last week B) It's probably because of how bright Daniel is
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

This tablet stuff is a pretty good fake out, but it's coming across very fake. The show can thank Alison Sweeney for that.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Dannifer being Bristen's sounding board just does not work.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Okay. I'm back. Went for a walk in the rain. I know you were concerned.

Um...Sami. Kristen didn't run you down. You weren't even in her way.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Sonny's apartment looks like a cheap motel in Miami.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Why is Kristen having conferences for Countess Wilhelmina?
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Wait. What? Sami's claiming the mansion as her house? A) It's not even EJ's. B) She doesn't even know that he's taking steps to fix that. C) She has no legal bind to EJ yet.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Sigh. They make it so hard to like Sonny with all of his PSA and Dudley DoGood talk.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

This lady clearly raided Maggie's closet and hair dye stash.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

I'm a little confused. Since Justin didn't actually participate in the Grand Jury thing, is this really his victory?
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Um...Will's reaction to Sami was uber weird.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

I wonder if they're ever going to have Jennifer say JJ's actual name.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

That's right, Eric. Unbutton that shirt. Hit the gym.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

What family stuff have Winston and Eric been discussing?
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Jennifer didn't mean to blame Daniel for telling Maggie her business even though Daniel told Maggie her business.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Sami has been laughing at everything she says for the last two weeks. Just Sami. No one else. Because she isn't funny.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Are Sami, Will, and Sonny not wondering why EJ came all the way over there with Sami only to just stay for 15 seconds?
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie

Winston is trying to dress like Eric.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic