Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,532 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Now I want to watch the Kaman wedding when I get home. Besides the scene where Kate walks out covered in blood I don't think I've seen the whole thing since it happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Watching without reading here abt it first...been a long time since that happened!

How's Kristen going to explain the video with Eric's name? She needs better code words.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Brady you weren't abused by Kristen that's Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Seriously that's it about the pass code? Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Seriously too bad Kristen couldn't have used Sami. Ej really puts a damper on that possibility though...
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

So what's Kristen's new password, Brady's b-day? The date she freed herself from John?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jul 3 2013, 03:23 PM
blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 03:19 PM
So what's Kristen's new password, Brady's b-day? The date she freed herself from John?
It better be Peter's birthday. :glare:
This would be so much better if Kristen had peter as her brother and treated Ej like her lost child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jj really knows how to guilt trip Jen, lol. Jen's too gullible to be his mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I love that Eric sees this as an act of god. And dan I'm not sure Kristen would want him to call you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hahaha, Roman's a klutz. I see why Sami has no resemblance to Marlena now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Justin and Ej, ugh....blah blah blah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I can't decide who I hate more, Dan or Maggie...it's a tough one...
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I thought Jen Lilley was supposed to be on today ? Did I miss her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

w much you wanna bet Brady doesn't pounce on that veiled threat? She'll explain, he'll accept it. Only difference now is they won't seal it with a romp.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Is this brunette Jen Lilley? I thought she was Bev...maybe I missed it ans they just looked alike.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 3 2013, 05:17 PM
blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 03:47 PM
Is this brunette Jen Lilley? I thought she was Bev...maybe I missed it ans they just looked alike.
lol yes, a few of us noticed that. It's Jen Lilley.
I went back and looked at the posts, glad I'm not the only one! But seriously they look like twins to me. It's like those two girls who played Cher in Clueless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 3 2013, 09:46 PM
I watched some of the Will scenes again. Ali has no clue how to hold a newborn. She should have asked her nanny for tips.
Omg, lol, As Kelso would say to Ali,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic