Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,788 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I was admiring Arnold Finnegan's Avi the other day and thinking wouldn't it be a lovely idea to have a collection of people throttling Sami. I was thinking of using EJ and the chloroform picture but this one is better.
Edited by concerned, Jul 3 2013, 05:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

eyebrowns
Jul 3 2013, 12:14 PM
I wonder if the lock code / EJ's birthday has 1997 in it lol

And Jennifer's scenes with JJ have been redeeming her so much for me. Even though it's all for Daniel, I really like her being a parent. I think she was too friendly, almost buddy buddy with Abby.
I wonder if the lock code / EJ's birthday has 1997 in it lol
:hail: :hail: :hail:

That is funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 3 2013, 12:19 PM
Are we actually going to get some kind of 4th of July celebration this year? Because that would be awesome!
I just want to see Hope and EJ in full ballet costume again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Jul 3 2013, 07:12 PM
Eric and JJ are two of the best things to happen to Days in a long time. JJ because he's such a manipulative little monster and Eric, because he's such a good guy. Usually, characters who are supposed to be good are actually bastards (Rafe, I'd be looking at you if you were still ruining the show by being on it), but Eric is actually what he appears to be. No propping necessary. Taking a second to be shallow - I was half hoping we'd get to see Eric work out, but the shower was so much better.

Daniel needs to grow up. Jen was right to put her personal life on hold and frankly, after Daniel's reaction, she should probably think about breaking things off for good.

The EJustin/Stefano story would work out a lot better if Stefano was actually a part of it. Surprisingly, watching two people trying to sway invisible people to their side so they can take an invisible company from a currently invisible person is not very entertaining.

Sonny should realize this is Salem and that he doesn't have to raise other people's children for another 40 years.

I'm starting to think bristen aren't ever getting back together and that the sole purpose of that relationship was to transfer Kristen's obsession to the next generation. On one hand, Kristen never should end up with the guy and the baby, because she'll be dull, but it's too bad on the other hand, since bristen is the only interesting relationship Brady has ever managed to be a part of.
Totally agree with you about Eric.
This is how they need to write "good" characters.
No propping and pimping just consistent good behavior and lack of being sanctimonious.

Kristen and the baby - but what about the tweet about the kid in the blazer?

The EJustin/Stefano story would work out a lot better if Stefano was actually a part of it. Surprisingly, watching two people trying to sway invisible people to their side so they can take an invisible company from a currently invisible person is not very entertaining.
:hail:
Amen. Particularly when the company is about 2% of what Stefano actually cares about.

EJ would be better off manipulating things so that Kristen and Chad despise Stefano and turn against him and so Marlena and John are happily together or another false kidnapping of all of the grandchildren.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 3 2013, 07:22 PM
JJ is one hurting kid. They better do right by this storyline.
Justin, it makes me sad to see you playing games with EJ.
Will, baby, you really need to ditch the plaid. I half expect you to have water waders and a pocket protector with pens and Buddy Holly glasses.
Freddie Smith is absolutely adorable. Even with the bangs cowlick. He's just fricking cute. I want to take him home and tuck him in and feed him cookies and milk.
Damn, I hate Sami's dress.
You mean the bad-ass video alter-er is this cute redhead college chick with the Buddy Holly girl glasses? Appearances are deceiving.
Daniel, you really ought to consider having a nurse in the examining room with you. Just for your own protection to keep you from being sued. Male or female.
Daniel, you really ought to consider having a nurse in the examining room with you. Just for your own protection to keep you from being sued. Male or female.

:applause:

Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Jul 3 2013, 07:35 PM
concerned
Jul 3 2013, 07:21 PM
six
Jul 3 2013, 07:12 PM
Eric and JJ are two of the best things to happen to Days in a long time. JJ because he's such a manipulative little monster and Eric, because he's such a good guy. Usually, characters who are supposed to be good are actually bastards (Rafe, I'd be looking at you if you were still ruining the show by being on it), but Eric is actually what he appears to be. No propping necessary. Taking a second to be shallow - I was half hoping we'd get to see Eric work out, but the shower was so much better.

Daniel needs to grow up. Jen was right to put her personal life on hold and frankly, after Daniel's reaction, she should probably think about breaking things off for good.

Sonny should realize this is Salem and that he doesn't have to raise other people's children for another 40 years.

I'm starting to think bristen aren't ever getting back together and that the sole purpose of that relationship was to transfer Kristen's obsession to the next generation. On one hand, Kristen never should end up with the guy and the baby, because she'll be dull, but it's too bad on the other hand, since bristen is the only interesting relationship Brady has ever managed to be a part of.
Totally agree with you about Eric.
This is how they need to write "good" characters.
No propping and pimping just consistent good behavior and lack of being sanctimonious.

Kristen and the baby - but what about the tweet about the kid in the blazer?

:hail:
Amen. Particularly when the company is about 2% of what Stefano actually cares about.

EJ would be better off manipulating things so that Kristen and Chad despise Stefano and turn against him and so Marlena and John are happily together or another false kidnapping of all of the grandchildren.
You think they're going to adopt that kid? I did at first, but now that the relationship has fallen apart, I'm thinking Kristen is going to use the kid in some way, sort of like she used that little girl to win over John.
I'm not sure what the kid was about.
I'm wondering if it will lead to anything.

I'm not sure Brady and Kristen are done and dusted. I think there will be more.

In an ideal world I'd like Nicole and Brady working together to take her down but my views of what should happen in Salem and what actually happens are rarely aligned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

For the purpose of the clip assume Nicole is playing the role of Eric.
and Brady is playing the role of Will / Sonny.

I wish I could shorten clips first 20 seconds all that is required.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

mandadawn
Jul 3 2013, 08:00 PM
As much as a I appreciate a naked shower scene with Eric, I can't help but notice that this is the same shower used when Will had that daydream about him and Sonny sharing a shower together.
Also the same shower Brady and Nicole used whilst handcuffed and I'm pretty sure there is a Bo and Hope scene in same shower floating about.

I do hope Nicole doesn't have flashbacks when she rescues poor Eric. (ASSUMPTION NOT SPOILER)
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh Brady usually I am on board with most things you say but I'm quite looking forward to the day when Daniel is used abused and humiliated in front of his family and friends.

Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Just adding to the shower scene collection.

Different shower back in 85.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

In search of Safe Montages (it was mentioned in another thread and not something I have ever seen) found this one.

Can't quite work out if same shower or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic