Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,764 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm still trying to figure out why Roman was with Jennifer at the beginning of the episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

These 20 second Bristen scenes are kidding annoying. lol, Just get it over with!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 3 2013, 12:40 PM
Panda Panda
Jul 3 2013, 12:39 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Roman was with Jennifer at the beginning of the episode.
I think he was filling her in about the news of Sami's grand jury because of the connection to the hospital.
Oh, but I don't see how Sami's verdict is consequential to the Hospital one way or the other? Jen Jen already did the whole PR stuff so the Hospital should be all set now.

Just ignore me I'm being nitpicky.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, someone premieres today. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooh, I love how Kristen is now subtly threatening Brady now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

But Kristen wanting an apology from Brady is so fucking weird. What are these script writers smoking? I mean, she was kinda right about John back in the day but Brady is a completely different situation.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 3 2013, 12:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Eric in the shower having flashbacks. Yesss
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jul 3 2013, 01:19 PM
I think it is very telling of how superficial Kristen's love for Brady was - it really was just sex and jewelry for her to have bounced back so quickly. It wasn't wounded pride and hurt that made her threaten Brady - she wants revenge. It was raw desire for revenge as far as I could see.
I don't think it was a superficial love( dumb maybe, but not superficial) I think that Kristen's more cutthroat in her revenge than she was before. Brady was the one who kept Kristen going back and forth for months on whether or not she could go through on her plans to destroy John and Marlena but now that Brady has said to her face that he hates her and she just recently has come to terms with that, there's nothing standing in her way of going all out on schemes now.

Unless she really just decides revenge isn't helping her life at all, but I don't see the writers going to route.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jul 3 2013, 01:32 PM
Panda Panda
Jul 3 2013, 01:26 PM
Southofsoap
Jul 3 2013, 01:19 PM
I think it is very telling of how superficial Kristen's love for Brady was - it really was just sex and jewelry for her to have bounced back so quickly. It wasn't wounded pride and hurt that made her threaten Brady - she wants revenge. It was raw desire for revenge as far as I could see.
I don't think it was a superficial love( dumb maybe, but not superficial) I think that Kristen's more cutthroat in her revenge than she was before. Brady was the one who kept Kristen going back and forth for months on whether or not she could go through on her plans to destroy John and Marlena but now that Brady has said to her face that he hates her and she just recently has come to terms with that, there's nothing standing in her way of going all out on schemes now.

Unless she really just decides revenge isn't helping her life at all, but I don't see the writers going to route.
But that's why I think it is superficial. I believe that a genuine deep love doesn't prompt urges to hurt someone. Since the breakup, she has focused her hatred on Marlena, but today is the first time she turned her glare on Brady - it's only been a month. It's too soon if she truly felt anything genuine for him.
Yeah, but everyone reacts differently to relationships ending. Brady's first reaction was to sleep with Nicole two days after his relationship with Kristen imploded.

Kristen's reaction seems more in-tune with her character. She doesn't handle her pain and rage well so it kinda spills over onto other people and now she's not going to back down from her schemes for Brady because she believes that she really did lose them and that there's no hope.

Basically, wounded Kristen has a gun and she's pointing it at anyone(and their family members apparently) who crosses her. Which should be so entertaining to see, even though there's no way in hell that they'll allow Kristen to "win" because apparently Dool no longer has a need for antagonists that can actually do harm. :glare:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 03:19 PM
So what's Kristen's new password, Brady's b-day? The date she freed herself from John?
It better be Peter's birthday. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 3 2013, 03:46 PM
blueskies
Jul 3 2013, 03:43 PM
w much you wanna bet Brady doesn't pounce on that veiled threat? She'll explain, he'll accept it. Only difference now is they won't seal it with a romp.
The writers removed Brady's brain when they put him with Kristen. :shame:
They removed his brain when Kyle Lowder left the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

six
Jul 3 2013, 07:12 PM
Eric and JJ are two of the best things to happen to Days in a long time. JJ because he's such a manipulative little monster and Eric, because he's such a good guy. Usually, characters who are supposed to be good are actually bastards (Rafe, I'd be looking at you if you were still ruining the show by being on it), but Eric is actually what he appears to be. No propping necessary. Taking a second to be shallow - I was half hoping we'd get to see Eric work out, but the shower was so much better.

Daniel needs to grow up. Jen was right to put her personal life on hold and frankly, after Daniel's reaction, she should probably think about breaking things off for good.

The EJustin/Stefano story would work out a lot better if Stefano was actually a part of it. Surprisingly, watching two people trying to sway invisible people to their side so they can take an invisible company from a currently invisible person is not very entertaining.

Sonny should realize this is Salem and that he doesn't have to raise other people's children for another 40 years.

I'm starting to think bristen aren't ever getting back together and that the sole purpose of that relationship was to transfer Kristen's obsession to the next generation. On one hand, Kristen never should end up with the guy and the baby, because she'll be dull, but it's too bad on the other hand, since bristen is the only interesting relationship Brady has ever managed to be a part of.

Re: the bolded part.

That's part of the reason I always wanted Tony/Andre to reunite with Kristen. She would be able to be with a man who loves and at the same time she wouldn't have to hide her "DiMera" side from him because he was one his own! It's like Kate & Stefano two baddies in love :wub:

Brady needs to get some therapy for his sex addiction. Dude has some serious problems.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 3 2013, 08:03 PM
Does Victor know anything about Justin helping EJ steal Stefano's company? And if he doesn't he should. We should be hearing Victor's comentary on the subject.
No. EJ hired Justin so Justin is binded by his client confidentiality clause.

or whatever you call it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 3 2013, 08:58 PM
Why is Kristen having conferences for Countess Wilhelmina?
Because the writers don't remember that Kristen resigned from her position of Countess W?

She's supposed to be the VP of DiMera Enterprises now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic