Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,494 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

It's time for Jen to change out of that dress. I see underarm stains on the black.
(SoapNet viewing!)
Quit talking about Parker and let's see him in those cute glasses.
I hate the fake when people are pretending they don't have anything to hide and it's glaringly clear they do.
You know, Reeves is really good at this mom dialogue.
Daniel couldn't figure out inconclusive tests? Is he losing his aura?
Kristen and Sami need to change clothes, too. Kristen has a coffee spot on the white and Sami, well.............I see doughnut crumbs in her cleavage.
ERIC.............................."Why did you have a video file with my name on it?" OOOOOh, baby. Suspense is killing me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Hmmmm, jealousy time for Will?
That baby is making me want to be a grandma. Wish my kids would hurry up.
Awwww, Sonny needs to become a daddy.
Oh, please, EJ, are you covering for Kristen? Really? Of course he is. That's a tad of the sweevil evil EJ coming out.
Daniel, who are you to give love advice?
You know, JS and ED really do have great vibes together. I just wish I could put my finger on what kind of vibe.
OK, so Jen, no WiFi, but you trust him to go to the library? What's to keep him from slipping away?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JJ is one hurting kid. They better do right by this storyline.
Justin, it makes me sad to see you playing games with EJ.
Will, baby, you really need to ditch the plaid. I half expect you to have water waders and a pocket protector with pens and Buddy Holly glasses.
Freddie Smith is absolutely adorable. Even with the bangs cowlick. He's just fricking cute. I want to take him home and tuck him in and feed him cookies and milk.
Damn, I hate Sami's dress.
You mean the bad-ass video alter-er is this cute redhead college chick with the Buddy Holly girl glasses? Appearances are deceiving.
Daniel, you really ought to consider having a nurse in the examining room with you. Just for your own protection to keep you from being sued. Male or female.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Justin pops in to say hi to his son but can't hang around? Why do people visit in this town if they can't stay around?
I wish there was a mute for visual, because I really hate Sami's dress.
Did Sami just use ONE arm to hug her child? OK, I'm being picky. I hate one-armed hugs.
I still want Reeves's arms. Time for the weights. She is really doing a great mom job. This storyline for JJ, so far, is super. It is difficult to parent, especially when two children are SO different and you have one you have trouble understanding. Or maybe she understands TOO well.
I KNEW he'd sneak out.
Father Eric......this is your conclusion? You are too good. God brought this on to help the school? Bless your heart. I don't think God uses Kristen DiMera for His work.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Jul 3 2013, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kismet.......
And we watch Father Hot start to strip.......only to be interrupted by Dad. Thanks, Dad.
Is the black a family outfit thing. Do dads of priests have to wear black?
That was a rather graceful soda dump and a very insincere "I'm sorry".
Sonny is complaining about Brent's freedom...........Sonny, YOU got to travel and run around Europe and all that. You were once like Brent. So, yeah, he doesn't understand, but you got to do that stuff.
I think I love this animosity/attraction/repellant/magnetism with Kristen and Brady. Wonder where they're going with this?
OK, I don't want Jen to make things right with Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Justin's still there! And looks adorable with that baby.
EJ just seems so damn stiff (not THAT kind of stiff, you dirty-minded people!) and stuffy.
Jen just went into the lion's den. Jen is actually listening to JJ????
So this is Jen Lilley?
No, Roman, no one wants to take you anywhere, LOL.
Shower......they're getting ready for the shower scene...........
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, Sami really needs a thesaurus. She overuses the word "amazing".
EJ, did you REALLY think Justin wasn't going to get in a world of hurt with you trying to take your dad down? REALLY?
JEN IS CHOOSING JJ OVER DANIEL? Pigs are flying! YES!!!! Damn, Daniel is a selfish prick.
I don't think I like Theresa already.
Kristen just threatened Brady.
ERIC IS IN THE SHOWER. Down lower, please. Eric, I don't think God is doing this. Can one drown in the shower if the plug isn't shut?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

There's a lot the writers want people to forget. :huh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Quote:

About Stefano - much as I love him - Joe's not getting any younger. So in a way it does make sense that they start phasing him out. However, EJ is not a believable successor to the great Stefano DiMera. Kristen, Tony, Andre, Peter are all better villans. And I agree with others, if someone takes down Stefano it should be Marlena/John/Bo/Hope/Steve/Tony/Celeste, someone with a long history with the man. NOT EJ. At the moment, Kristen is the only legitimate villan in town. If they insist on writing EJ as the good guy then they need to at least bring back Peter or Tony to team with Kristen. Or better yet bring Lawrence Alamain back from the dead.

Could you imagine having a show that has a GodMOTHER, a head woman villain? Oh, Lordy, Davidson could so pull this off!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic