Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 07:05 AM (13,792 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Eric and JJ are two of the best things to happen to Days in a long time. JJ because he's such a manipulative little monster and Eric, because he's such a good guy. Usually, characters who are supposed to be good are actually bastards (Rafe, I'd be looking at you if you were still ruining the show by being on it), but Eric is actually what he appears to be. No propping necessary. Taking a second to be shallow - I was half hoping we'd get to see Eric work out, but the shower was so much better.

Daniel needs to grow up. Jen was right to put her personal life on hold and frankly, after Daniel's reaction, she should probably think about breaking things off for good.

The EJustin/Stefano story would work out a lot better if Stefano was actually a part of it. Surprisingly, watching two people trying to sway invisible people to their side so they can take an invisible company from a currently invisible person is not very entertaining.

Sonny should realize this is Salem and that he doesn't have to raise other people's children for another 40 years.

I'm starting to think bristen aren't ever getting back together and that the sole purpose of that relationship was to transfer Kristen's obsession to the next generation. On one hand, Kristen never should end up with the guy and the baby, because she'll be dull, but it's too bad on the other hand, since bristen is the only interesting relationship Brady has ever managed to be a part of.

Edited by six, Jul 3 2013, 07:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 3 2013, 12:58 PM
Of course, that's the exact same shower in Will's Sonny Shower Fantasy.
As long as he's going to use it, I have a list of people who need to use it, too.

I hope they aren't going to try and pair JJ and JL's character, unless they're actually going to incorporate the barely legal thing into it (because JL can't play 18ish). That would be new.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 3 2013, 07:21 PM
six
Jul 3 2013, 07:12 PM
Eric and JJ are two of the best things to happen to Days in a long time. JJ because he's such a manipulative little monster and Eric, because he's such a good guy. Usually, characters who are supposed to be good are actually bastards (Rafe, I'd be looking at you if you were still ruining the show by being on it), but Eric is actually what he appears to be. No propping necessary. Taking a second to be shallow - I was half hoping we'd get to see Eric work out, but the shower was so much better.

Daniel needs to grow up. Jen was right to put her personal life on hold and frankly, after Daniel's reaction, she should probably think about breaking things off for good.

The EJustin/Stefano story would work out a lot better if Stefano was actually a part of it. Surprisingly, watching two people trying to sway invisible people to their side so they can take an invisible company from a currently invisible person is not very entertaining.

Sonny should realize this is Salem and that he doesn't have to raise other people's children for another 40 years.

I'm starting to think bristen aren't ever getting back together and that the sole purpose of that relationship was to transfer Kristen's obsession to the next generation. On one hand, Kristen never should end up with the guy and the baby, because she'll be dull, but it's too bad on the other hand, since bristen is the only interesting relationship Brady has ever managed to be a part of.
Totally agree with you about Eric.
This is how they need to write "good" characters.
No propping and pimping just consistent good behavior and lack of being sanctimonious.

Kristen and the baby - but what about the tweet about the kid in the blazer?

:hail:
Amen. Particularly when the company is about 2% of what Stefano actually cares about.

EJ would be better off manipulating things so that Kristen and Chad despise Stefano and turn against him and so Marlena and John are happily together or another false kidnapping of all of the grandchildren.
You think they're going to adopt that kid? I did at first, but now that the relationship has fallen apart, I'm thinking Kristen is going to use the kid in some way, sort of like she used that little girl to win over John.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 3 2013, 08:39 PM
Oh Brady usually I am on board with most things you say but I'm quite looking forward to the day when Daniel is used abused and humiliated in front of his family and friends.

I was waiting for Daniel to point out that this already happened, at Parker's christening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 3 2013, 08:56 PM
Okay. I'm back. Went for a walk in the rain. I know you were concerned.
Did you have a soundtrack?

lysie
Jul 3 2013, 09:01 PM
Wait. What? Sami's claiming the mansion as her house? A) It's not even EJ's. B) She doesn't even know that he's taking steps to fix that. C) She has no legal bind to EJ yet.

That's just what she does. It's like when she tried to evict EJ the first time they lived there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic