Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 15th
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 01:31 PM (7,930 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week July 15th

Carmine holds a secret that will rock Michael and Lauren's world

Chloe confronts Billy

Adam makes a mysterious phone call after meeting with Victor

Michael faces off with Carmine

Tensions rise between Lily and Cane

credit: jcren

TV Guide Previews

7/15, Jack and Nick face off, while Carmine holds a secret that will turn Michael and Lauren's world upside down.

7/16, Phyllis works to support Jack and Summer as they process the truth about their relationship, while Jeffrey's meddling causes Chelsea to take action.

7/17, Chloe confronts Billy, while Adam makes a mysterious phone call following an important meeting with Victor.

7/18, Michael faces off with Carmine, while tensions rise between Cane and Lily.

7/19, Nikki and Victor prepare for an important fund-raiser, while a shocking secret is revealed.
Edited by Daytime, Jul 13 2013, 01:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jul 3 2013, 01:31 PM

Adam makes a mysterious phone call after meeting with Victor

Is that even a spoiler? He makes mysterious calls all the time...unless Victor is listening in... :blah:

Thanks Daytime ;)
Edited by Superwoman, Jul 4 2013, 07:32 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Cane and Lily just " bonded" over the holiday and now tension rise between them :ermm:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jul 4 2013, 08:15 AM
Cane and Lily just " bonded" over the holiday and now tension rise between them :ermm:
Lily and Cane are one of the most boring and useless characters in YnR history. He reminds me of a damn pervert always rubbing his hands over her and kissing on her in public places. The way he smiles looks like he should be on a toothpaste commercial. He makes me want to vomit and Lily acts like some teenager with her first love when she is around him.

Believe me, Marriage is not anything like Lily/Cane marriage and I have yet to see one that is. All Roses and no thorns.

ratfink
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 6 2013, 06:34 PM
SnowAngel
Lily and Cane are one of the most boring and useless characters in YnR history. He reminds me of a damn pervert always rubbing his hands over her and kissing on her in public places. The way he smiles looks like he should be on a toothpaste commercial. He makes me want to vomit and Lily acts like some teenager with her first love when she is around him.

Believe me, Marriage is not anything like Lily/Cane marriage and I have yet to see one that is. All Roses and no thorns.
I agree, Cane pursing his lips cause he thinks it is sexy makes me want to hurl...He is far from sexy, kinda sleasy and slimy looking and acting to me. Not really a Lily fan (giggle), but I feel for her having to put up with his mauling her... :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

30+ years of marriage here. We still love each other but the smooching in public and giggling stopped years ago.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

30+ years of marriage here. We still love each other but the smooching in public and giggling stopped years ago.
:laugh: Wow. Okay now I may have to change my belief from "non-advocate for marriage".

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 6 2013, 06:34 PM
SnowAngel

I love the way Lilly prances around the house in high heels, who does that?
I am either in sandals or barefoot in my house.

LPS
Member Avatar

Cane's abs have gone to shit. He used to be in shape, but now skin just hangs on him. Keep his shirt on!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Never having to chase down the twins. Yeah right. Dress and stilettos, uh huh. I'm like Sammie, I chased kids in barefeet. Then again, mine spent a lot of their time outside in the summer and a couple hours in the winter. Pretty hard to run in deep snow with heels on.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 7 2013, 12:20 PM
Cane's abs have gone to shit. He used to be in shape, but now skin just hangs on him. Keep his shirt on!
oh thank you, I never look at his body, but now I'll have to! :drunk:

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 7 2013, 06:41 PM
LPS
Jul 7 2013, 12:20 PM
oh thank you, I never look at his body, but now I'll have to! :drunk:
His stomach looks like vagina.

blueeyes7

Keep up the Cane bashing am loving it..not a fan since his first day on screen :yuk:

blueeyes7

I find Carmine sleazy slimey and perverted too such a scumbag and glad he and Mikey are facing off bash his big mouth in with a mouth like that he could swallow the shark instead of the shark swallowing him..I am team Michael all the way . Bash in the face and kick him in is genitals and let him squeal like a girl maybe he wont be so quick to mess with someone elses wife.

aveRex
Member Avatar

something tells me if Carmine reaches out and touch it...he could make Michael's weiner stand firmly to attention! :P

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

aveRex
Jul 7 2013, 10:18 PM
something tells me if Carmine reaches out and touch it...he could make Michael's weiner stand firmly to attention! :P
That's just wrong! Maybe Kevin's :teehee:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

CLB isn't a surprise, that's been rumored for many years.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 8 2013, 02:07 PM
CLB isn't a surprise, that's been rumored for many years.
OMG!! Totally had no idea...........Kevin, Carmine, but Michael too? :facepalm:

blueeyes7

It would be nice to stick to the show and stop with the nonsense; who cares anyhow I love the show and most of the characters..How about Michelle Stafford might as put her in there as a possible too.

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 6 2013, 07:31 PM
30 years? Fantastic! Congrats!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply