Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 15th
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 01:31 PM (7,889 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

Didn't Skye died because of Victor?
You think its another fake death?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Didn't Victor watch Sharon lose her grip on Skye and Victor did nothing to help.
Fake death in GC? How unique.

blueeyes7

metitle
Jul 12 2013, 02:43 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 02:35 PM
SnowAngel

I knew it!!! Carmine is going to use a sex tape. I saw that one coming when he was with the Lauren look alike. Lauren should be wrecked with guilt! Has Michael forgot about finding Fen passed out on the floor after graduation? I see another who done murder.

Jeffrey blackmails Chelsea.............
isn't the Lauren lookalike the girl who is supposed to be Rose? :shrug:
hmmm............
How would Carmine know Rose?
that would be tying Neil's story with Michael/Lauren.
Rose is completely different character Carmine has already slept with the doppleganger her name was Marti.

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 13 2013, 09:47 PM
Didn't Victor watch Sharon lose her grip on Skye and Victor did nothing to help.
Fake death in GC? How unique.
He sure did. I think Victor switched Sharon's BP meds with a placebo. That is the reason she is seeing ghost Cassie and doing things she would not normally do.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

How is he switching them? Who and where is it being done?

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

I refuse to accept Sharon is doing this. I'm listening to her but I'm not believing it. The Sharon of old, and I mean old, not the shoplifting, man hopping, looney tune they have turned her into, had a good heart. She made mistakes as did Nick (I remember that damn Grace fiasco), but deep down Sharon was always kind and loved Nick, not Nick's brother Adam. This character either needs the overhaul and redemption they claim they were going to give her or she needs to get a rest because they are not only pissing off the Sharon fans but ruining S hick in the process. I always knew there was a chance for S hick but this latest bullshit has made her look like a conniving, non-caring witch who doesn't care that Summer is losing a daddy as long as she gets Nick.

I hope to God we find out Victor switched the pills in her bottle or has her pharmcist on speed dial and in his pocket or I refuse to watch them further destroy Sharon.

And I'm not too happy with Chelsea either these days. These women can lie and move on and be devious as much as the men and then they justify it like they had to do it for their children or their happy families. Bitches, just because your man is a liar and pissed you off doesn't justify taking their children away. Yes, I'm talking about Summer losing Nick and Adam's unborn child who he deserves to know.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 15 2013, 05:13 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Only the viewers seem to think Sharon is being destroyed. In SC's latest interview she is loving her s/l lol and the way Sharon is being written. :popcorn:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 15 2013, 05:29 PM
Only the viewers seem to think Sharon is being destroyed. In SC's latest interview she is loving her s/l lol and the way Sharon is being written. :popcorn:
unsurprising. Most actors tend to speak pretty words about their jobs in public.

Honestly, all the characters on the show right (except Paul, Jack, and Nikki) are being written so terribly to the point where you don't even know what they hell you're watching.

Sharon obviously been trashed as a character. She's been going downhill for months and apparently she's bringing a few people with her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode = Tuesday, July 16 2013

Chelsea is trying to keep Jeff from telling her secret. She is in so deep now, she has no choice but to continue and make a bigger lie.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, recasting Kyle with this Jay Leno clown was a big mistake. That has negatively impacted the storyline.

Oh great, are Kyle and Noah gonna duke out to see who is the love of Summer's life. Girl isn't that interesting.

Victor dont get mad about losing Sumer as a granddaughter. If MA.B regains control in 6 years, she will make her the next Mrs. Victor Newman.
Edited by LPS, Jul 15 2013, 08:37 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
What is she supposed to say? There just aren't all that many jobs out there for soap actors. I remember one time when she spoke out they totally doubled down on her character. :shrug: :shrug:

soapflake02

Panda Panda
Jul 15 2013, 05:36 PM
3WishGenie
unsurprising. Most actors tend to speak pretty words about their jobs in public.

Honestly, all the characters on the show right (except Paul, Jack, and Nikki) are being written so terribly to the point where you don't even know what they hell you're watching.

Sharon obviously been trashed as a character. She's been going downhill for months and apparently she's bringing a few people with her.

she's having fun playing a story, she's enjoying playing the part. Not her fault the writers are destroying her, she plays what is written. At the end of the day it's a job and paycheck.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

That interview was so rehearsed and SC said all the things the writers waned her to say. She said the right things from the way it sounds. FOJ President said SC is a team player and is here to stay. If SC didn't say the things the writers wanted her to say she would not have a job. She is covering her ass and kissing ass to stay on the show.

When was S haron ever spiritual? Never that I know of. So that tells me that SC said all the right things to satisfy FOJ President.

Another thing it has been said on other boards that MS was almost fired by FOJ President for not agreeing with her. This supposidly happened the week before MS decided to leave the show. She was smart by quitting because she is not one to kiss anyone's ass. SC even said it was time for Phyllis to go. MS had played her part out. Sure SC wants MS to go so she can take over being a featured character all the time. That is exactly what FOJ President wanted SC to say because it justifies MS leaving and makes FOJ President innocent of almost forcing MS off the show. SC knows that she better say what FOJ President wants her to say where MS is concerned or she will be out the door too.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jul 16 2013, 02:46 AM
That interview was so rehearsed and SC said all the things the writers waned her to say. She said the right things from the way it sounds. FOJ President said SC is a team player and is here to stay. If SC didn't say the things the writers wanted her to say she would not have a job. She is covering her ass and kissing ass to stay on the show.

When was S haron ever spiritual? Never that I know of. So that tells me that SC said all the right things to satisfy FOJ President.

Another thing it has been said on other boards that MS was almost fired by FOJ President for not agreeing with her. This supposidly happened the week before MS decided to leave the show. She was smart by quitting because she is not one to kiss anyone's ass. SC even said it was time for Phyllis to go. MS had played her part out. Sure SC wants MS to go so she can take over being a featured character all the time. That is exactly what FOJ President wanted SC to say because it justifies MS leaving and makes FOJ President innocent of almost forcing MS off the show. SC knows that she better say what FOJ President wants her to say where MS is concerned or she will be out the door too.
I agree, that interview didn't sound anything like any of Sharon Case's previous interviews, I think she's just trying not to piss off tptb.

metitle
Member Avatar

Aren't the interviews given by the actors supposed to be rehearsed?
I really did not expect Sharon Case to tell us verbatim what is going happen in the story before we have had a chance to view and judge for ourselves.
Its like hearing about a book you are excited to read and someone just tells you how it end. Would you still want to read the book?
I find that whenever the actors gives interviews, there are several specific words like: fun, twist, exciting, brilliant, suspense, etc. that the actors have to use whenever they give interviews.

There is one thing Sharon Case alluded to was that the story can change again (like Jack being the father for real) and again (like Nick being the father).
So rightfully, this story sounds like it will go on for awhile and as Ms. Case said it will have more players who we didn't expect to be involved.

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 15 2013, 03:53 PM
How is he switching them? Who and where is it being done?
After reading the Fairman interview with SC, it seems Sharon stopped taking her meds. So many Victor is innocent for once.

celine12

metitle
Jul 16 2013, 09:21 AM
I really did not expect Sharon Case to tell us verbatim what is going happen in the story before we have had a chance to view and judge for ourselves.
Its like hearing about a book you are excited to read and someone just tells you how it end. Would you still want to read the book?
I find that whenever the actors gives interviews, there are several specific words like: fun, twist, exciting, brilliant, suspense, etc. that the actors have to use whenever they give interviews.

There is one thing Sharon Case alluded to was that the story can change again (like Jack being the father for real) and again (like Nick being the father).
So rightfully, this story sounds like it will go on for awhile and as Ms. Case said it will have more players who we didn't expect to be involved.
Sharon Case always tries to give her fans a little nugget of hope. She said sometime in the future that writers may change the paternity again and it will be Jack. She is trying to be upbeat for her fans. I give her credit for that. But as of now (and probably for good) unless new writers do a SL like they did with Jill, Summer is Nick's daughter. I think this will come out pretty quickly. Since this whole story is part of MS's exit, I look for the lab to figure out what happened, or someone will witness the fight between Sharon and Phyllis or for Sharon will go completely bonkers and give herself away.
Edited by celine12, Jul 16 2013, 10:56 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 16 2013, 10:53 AM
metitle
Jul 16 2013, 09:21 AM

Sharon Case always tries to give her fans a little nugget of hope. She said sometime in the future that writers may change the paternity again and it will be Jack. She is trying to be upbeat for her fans. I give her credit for that. But as of now (and probably for good) unless new writers do a SL like they did with Jill, Summer is Nick's daughter. I think this will come out pretty quickly. Since this whole story is part of MS's exit, I look for the lab to figure out what happened, or someone will witness the fight between Sharon and Phyllis or for Sharon will go completely bonkers and give herself away.
And what if the story really goes that Summer is not Nick's child? Wouldn't that be a real twist because most are not expecting it go that way since they know that Sharon messed with the paternity?

soapflake02

Honestly we do not know where this story is going and that's what making people mad. Contrary to popular believe SC does worry about her fan base because they are so put off by this story and just so out there. To be wishing SC to just be gone because of a character is just nuts(in my opinion). Right now ere seeing what is the obvious but we don't know, other players could come in, we never saw Sharon go into the lab yet they threw that in there and she is in and out of reality so who's to say what has happened and what hasn't. Hopefully it won't take another 18 years to end this story(if the show is around that long) who knows. As for now just have to be patient and let it play out or tune out. It's all anybody can do.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I just hope SOMEONE has the good sense to ask for another paternity test.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply