Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of July 15th
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 01:38 PM (4,818 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of July 15th

A vengeful Katie hits Bill right where it hurts the most

Hope is asking questions about her new friend's past

Quinn's concerned about the recent company that Wyatt has been keeping

Sparks fly between Maya and Carter

credit: jcren

SNS Spoilers for the week of July 15

Katie and Karen fire Bill as CEO of Spencer Publications.

Bill is stunned when Katie reveals she's now running the company.

Liam wishes he didn't confront Katie, who blows up at him for dangling Hope and Steffy.

Knowing Wyatt and Quinn better raises questions for Hope about their past.

Liam tells Hope the real reason that Steffy left town.

Hope makes it clear to Liam that she will no longer share him with Steffy.

Quinn wants Hope out of Wyatt's life.

Sparks fly between Maya and Carter, who hopes real romance blooms for them.

Caroline gives Rick an even bigger reason to fear that Maya will leave him.

Brooke's anxiety escalates when the press demand answers about her personal life.

Eric agrees to help Donna repair her sisters' relationship.

Alison does some redecorating.

COMING: Bill has no intention of being steamrolled.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Revenge")
Katie gets her revenge on Bill.

Tuesday ("Sparks Fly")
Sparks fly between Carter and Maya on set; Liam confronts Katie about Bill.

Wednesday ("High Hopes")
Carter hopes real romance blooms between him and Maya; Quinn tells Wyatt not to pursue Hope.

Thursday ("Second Chance")
Bill wants a second chance with Katie; Hope and Wyatt work together to shed light on Wyatt's past.

Friday ("Prized Possession")
Wyatt confronts Quinn about the history of a prized possession; Liam takes a big step forward with his life.

TV Guide Previews

7/15, Katie exacts revenge against Bill; Hope's inquiry regarding Wyatt's history puts Quinn on edge.

7/16, Liam confronts Katie about her vindictiveness against Bill and attempts to get her to reconsider; Caroline's plan to win back Rick appears to be working as sparks fly between Carter and Maya on the set of "Room 8."

7/17, Quinn voices her disapproval of Wyatt's interest in Hope and instructs him not to pursue her; Carter has high hopes of his and Maya's on-screen chemistry transitioning into off-screen relations.

7/18, Bill gets a surprising response from Katie when he suggests giving their marriage another chance; Hope and Wyatt join forces to get answers regarding a missing piece of his past.

7/19, Wyatt confronts Quinn about the history of a prized possession; Liam takes a significant step in moving forward with his life.
Edited by Daytime, Jul 13 2013, 01:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

I hope that means she is going after his money. Because that's where he will hurt the most. I dont think he value his children more than he value his Dollar.
Yes Katie, channel Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter.
Daytime

Quinn's concerned about the recent company that Wyatt has been keeping
I would be if I were Quinn, because Hope's mother will be on prowl when she is done with Dollar Bill.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Revenge")
Katie gets her revenge on Bill.

Tuesday ("Sparks Fly")
Sparks fly between Carter and Maya on set; Liam confronts Katie about Bill.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Jul 3 2013, 01:38 PM
Knee him in the Spencer jewels ;)) haha

natdot99
Member Avatar

Katie should pull a Nancy Sinatra on Bill. When Nancy found out that Frank was having a affair, she went down to the studios and talked to Frank's bosses. She came home and told him that she would bankrupt him if he continued his affair.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday ("High Hopes")
Carter hopes real romance blooms between him and Maya; Quinn tells Wyatt not to pursue Hope.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers for the week of July 15

Liam wishes he didn't confront Katie, who blows up at him for dangling Hope and Steffy.

Knowing Wyatt and Quinn better raises questions for Hope about their past.

Liam tells Hope the real reason that Steffy left town.

Hope makes it clear to Liam that she will no longer share him with Steffy.

Sparks fly between Maya and Carter, who hopes real romance blooms for them.

Caroline gives Rick an even bigger reason to fear that Maya will leave him.

Brooke's anxiety escalates when the press demand answers about her personal life.

Eric agrees to help Donna repair her sisters' relationship.

COMING: Bill has no intention of being steamrolled.

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

If this is true, I am loving the new Katie. This Katie sounds like she is going to be a tornado in both Bill and Brooke's life.
Yesssss, I love it.

Daytime

Really, is this person now a full time character on the show? I am just asking because she is in the spoiler.
I am going to assume she is re-decorating the office for Katie and Karen to piss off Bill. I certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes if Bill ever comes back.
Edited by metitle, Jul 5 2013, 07:55 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:cheer: :boobs: :whooohooo:
Best news ever for Bill, now Eric needs to lose his job at FC.

Didn't Jackie Marone wanted Brooke out of Nick life, sounds familiar doesn't it.
I'll give it a couple of weeks before she starts singing the praises of Hope :shame:

aveRex
Member Avatar

This is going to be MUST SEE B&B! My money is on The Dollah in the end. He will show these bitches what it means to cross him. LOL Most soap women are weak as water, including Katie with all her tears.

Edited by aveRex, Jul 5 2013, 07:16 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Second Chance")
Bill wants a second chance with Katie; Hope and Wyatt work together to shed light on Wyatt's past.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Why is there always someone trying to come in between Hope and the guy she is interested in. From what I have seen of Hope/Wyatt I liked. There is definitely chemistry. Can't they give the girl some happiness.

Tassie_devil

Could Wyatt & Liam be related, maybe cousins. What was the necklace Wyatt was wearing, Hope looked surprised. Is it similar to the one Bill wears? (The video clip was a bit dark to see)

Tassie_devil

Down the road previews from SC

Hope and Liam’s engagement is threatened by her attraction to Wyatt

Bill refuses to give in

The truth about who Wyatt is and where he came from is revealed

Quinn and Wyatt’s secrets threaten upheaval for a surprising family

As Bill and Katie’s marriage founders, Brooke and Bill find themselves tempted in Monaco

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Hope and Wyatt :wub2:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope and Liam’s engagement is threatened by her attraction to Wyatt
Hyprocrite and Liar, Liar pants on fire to Hope. She demanded that Liam chose only her and know she torn between two men. But W/H/L is nothing but Ridge/Nick/Brooke 2.0.
All i can say the other party(Paris) will not be blamed when Lope implodes again. :rockon:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Prized Possession")
Wyatt confronts Quinn about the history of a prized possession; Liam takes a big step forward with his life.

KSandru

metitle
Jul 5 2013, 07:54 AM
Daytime

If this is true, I am loving the new Katie. This Katie sounds like she is going to be a tornado in both Bill and Brooke's life.
Yesssss, I love it.

Daytime

Really, is this person now a full time character on the show? I am just asking because she is in the spoiler.
I am going to assume she is re-decorating the office for Katie and Karen to piss off Bill. I certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes if Bill ever comes back.
This also makes Liam a bigger scum bucket than he already is when he finds out Steffy can't have any children & he asks Hope to marry him. I hope Steffy & Katie forge a friendship to screw both Bill & Liam out for good!

metitle
Member Avatar

Hope sounded very mature today when she was talking to her slutty mother.
It was like a different Hope showed up today. Her telling her mother that she cannot continue her behaviour pattern
or she will loose all family members. Hope basically shamed her.
Today is one of the rare days in which I will say yaay to Hope. She wasn't being annoying with her whining.

Bill Spencer was basically his usual 'ass-self'. Let me buy my way back into the house. Then tomorrow I will stick my dick in the town slut again.
That's right Katie, kick him out.

DDiva
Member Avatar

KSandru
Jul 8 2013, 01:06 PM
metitle
Jul 5 2013, 07:54 AM
Daytime

Yesssss, I love it.

Daytime

This also makes Liam a bigger scum bucket than he already is when he finds out Steffy can't have any children & he asks Hope to marry him. I hope Steffy & Katie forge a friendship to screw both Bill & Liam out for good!

Wait...so when Liam finds out his adoring wife can't have children he files for divorce? WTF?! There's no grief/relationship therapy? Nothing? Fuck you Liam! :flipoff: :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply