Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 15th; *updated 7/8*
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 01:48 PM (26,086 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I i doubt if :flipoff: Sami will be going anywhere.
It sounds more like Chad may be getting killed
off sense he is leaving.I hope Chad doesn't get killed. I I
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 8 2013, 06:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

EJ go away, dude. None of your bizness what Nicole is up to or who/what she does it with. So S.H.U.T. tha hell up. Why they`re even sharing scenes is ridiculous. Shakin` and tossin` them bones again, huh writers? Loving Nicole`s involvement with the church and that only brings her closer to Father Hawtness. What woman wouldn`t want to be stuck in close proximity with a hunk like that? Guaranteed there`d never be a missed sermon. Preach it brother, preach.

zyona

magicsteacher
Jul 8 2013, 07:24 AM
lysie
Jul 8 2013, 07:05 AM
Adrienne realizes she holds Samiís fate in her hands

JJ panics when Abe gets wind of drug deals happening on the high school campus.

Will feels like a third wheel as Sonny works with Brent to redesign the coffee house.

Kristen attempts to track down the bishop, intending to show him the sex video.

Nicole is horrified when Eric relays EJís suspicions about her.

Marlena fears Sami and her family will become casualties of EJ and Stefanoís war.
Well,Marlena, Sami's family being a casualty of this Ej/Stefano war is a darn good bet given the track record of Ej's plans.

Go Adrienne...use that video in whatever way you need to!

More insecurities for Will where Sonny is concerned? Eeh
The writers deserve a credit about being consistent about Will insecurities. I think it is very realistic for Will to lack self-confidence due to his upbringing. Lets not forget that Sami and Lucas are his parent.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Supergirlx2
Jul 7 2013, 12:12 AM
ladyofthelake
Jul 6 2013, 11:24 AM
Supergirlx2
Jul 6 2013, 10:02 AM
thepadange
Jul 5 2013, 11:03 PM
Down the road preview:

A homecoming is in the works for a certain Salemite

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2013/130708.php#nextweek

Any ideas? CS's character Jordan or is it about NB returning for a couple of episodes?
could be something like Hope & Ciara preparing a big homecoming for Bo & then he never comes home.
the spoiler seems to point to Salemites getting excited about someone's return, but it doesn't actually say that whoever's return they're waiting for actually returns.
What they need is a Henry Blake-type sign-off like they had with M*A*S*H. Anyone know that episode? Henry Blake was ready to be sent home (when McLean Stevenson was leaving the show) and the plane that was to take him home crashed. THAT would be so awesome for Bo's storyline if he is truly not returning. Or even if he is. WHAT a story that could be for Hope and Ciara.
i've long said that Bo needs to "die" if there are no plans to bring him back any time soon. I was hoping that all this Bo stuff while Ciara had the letter would lead to just that - a plane crash. Sadly, i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Bringing up Bo was just a way to explain why Ciara was acting the way she was.
Corday said that Kristian needs a meaty storyline - what could be more meaty than having Hope have to deal with losing Bo for what she thinks is forever (& not just because he's being an ass & decided to go fuck another woman), and find a way to move on for the sake of her daughter and then find a way to let her heart fall in love with someone else.
This kind of a story would be meaty, and it wouldn't even need to be front-burner, except for a few weeks around Hope finding out about Bo. It could be an on-going story that's woven into whatever else Hope is involved in - whether that be police stuff or supporting others.
SO MUCH THIS! As a Days fan, I don't ask for much. None of "my couples" are together right now, but all I need for me to enjoy the show is Kristen being BSC fabulous, Blake Berris acting his ass off, heated, snarky banter between Nicole/Victor & Nicole/EJ and for Hope finding out what the hell is up with Bo! Hope dealing with Bo's death would be the story of the decade for me! This MUST happen!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Now why would Kristen want to show the Video to
the Bishop?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

sounds great!

And count me in for Kristen getting preggers with Eric's child, or worse, pretending to be. :omg: Just thinking about it... I think I need to lay down. :laugh:

camera shy

Fantastic66
Jul 8 2013, 08:44 PM
Now why would Kristen want to show the Video to
the Bishop?
To ruin Eric's life as a priest.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 7 2013, 11:16 PM
Friday ("St Luke's Opening")
Kristen loses an opportunity to talk to Brady because of her mission to ruin Eric; JJ tries to destroy a reunion between Jennifer and Daniel.

For anyone who has lots of time on their hands to review spoilers from the last couple of years, I would be curious to know how many have referred to Dannifer either breaking up or reconciling. If you choose to accept this mission, however, I cannot be held responsible for your descent into a deep depression.

deletemyaccountplease

Gimme ejole!!!

Ejericole!!!!!!!!!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday July 15:

Brady overhears as Kristen confesses to Jennifer just how much she cares for Brady.

Kate fears she's to blame for Rafe's critical condition.

Tuesday July 16:

Marlena and Will have a heart-to-heart, about Will pushing Sonny away.

Wednesday July 17:

Adrienne is about to talk to Sami about the video of her attacking Bernardi but before she can, Sami makes things worse.

Thursday July 18:

Abigail's outraged upon the realization that Theresa was getting baked in Jennifer's office.

Friday July 19:

Eric is shocked when EJ makes an observant comment about Nicole...

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Theresa was getting 'baked' in Jennifer's office? :huh:

Oh lawdy... :facepalm:

lachelle73

Will stop pushing Sonny away, call him on it Sonny!!!!!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lachelle73
Jul 9 2013, 04:18 PM
Sami making things worse? Ha! Go figure. Adrienne, honey, you just do whatever you need to do with that video and nail Sami's ass!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I bet that after Ej and Nicole confrontation that Ej realizes that Nicole has the hots for Eric and then proceeds to tell him.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jul 9 2013, 06:56 PM
I bet that after Ej and Nicole confrontation that Ej realizes that Nicole has the hots for Eric and then proceeds to tell him.
I'm thinking that Nicole confronts EJ after Eric tells her what EJ said. EJ probably figured it out that Eric is the reason why she's working with the church and she's having unholy thoughts about him.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Did anybody notice :smile: EJ using Kristen in tuesday eppy?
I had read comments from tweeter that when EJ told
Kristen to tell the truth he was using her.Kristen doesn't
have anything that EJ wants.If she doesn't watch it she
may find herself staying in a Hotel.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 9 2013, 11:19 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 9 2013, 08:19 PM
LuvingLumi
I'm thinking that Nicole confronts EJ after Eric tells her what EJ said. EJ probably figured it out that Eric is the reason why she's working with the church and she's having unholy thoughts about him.
Well as long as she gives out some kind of indicator that that is the case I'm ok with that.

but if he just picks that up out of the ether after not having had anything to do with her for umpteen months I'm calling foul.

Do we have an idea whether the EJ / Nicole interaction happens pre EJ's "Nicole likes you" to Eric or after?

camera shy

concerned
Jul 9 2013, 11:23 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi
Well as long as she gives out some kind of indicator that that is the case I'm ok with that.

but if he just picks that up out of the ether after not having had anything to do with her for umpteen months I'm calling foul.

Do we have an idea whether the EJ / Nicole interaction happens pre EJ's "Nicole likes you" to Eric or after?
No, it's all just speculation as of now. But a few weeks ago they did have Johnny......after spending just a few minutes with Eric and Nicole.......that Nicole looks at him the way she did when she liked his Daddy and that Eric should marry her. You're right EJ hasn't spent any time around Nicole and Eric to pick up on her feelings, but he has been shown being curious on why a woman like her would want to work at the rectory and he probably guess Eric is the reason. Can't wait to see EJ's face when what Kristen did to Eric comes out after he'll probably tell Eric to watch his back when it comes to Nicole.

lachelle73

magicsteacher
Jul 9 2013, 05:45 PM
lachelle73
Jul 9 2013, 04:18 PM
Sami making things worse? Ha! Go figure. Adrienne, honey, you just do whatever you need to do with that video and nail Sami's ass!
I'm sorry but Adrienne and Sami need to back off Will and Sonny and let them live their own lives.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 03:47 AM
concerned
Jul 9 2013, 11:23 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi

No, it's all just speculation as of now. But a few weeks ago they did have Johnny......after spending just a few minutes with Eric and Nicole.......that Nicole looks at him the way she did when she liked his Daddy and that Eric should marry her. You're right EJ hasn't spent any time around Nicole and Eric to pick up on her feelings, but he has been shown being curious on why a woman like her would want to work at the rectory and he probably guess Eric is the reason. Can't wait to see EJ's face when what Kristen did to Eric comes out after he'll probably tell Eric to watch his back when it comes to Nicole.
Watch his back when it comes to Nicole :whip: :whip:

After all the screwed up messed up things he's done to Nicole.... he should be writing her a resume reference.

Memo to EJ : You deserved it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply