Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 15th; *updated 7/8*
Topic Started: Jul 3 2013, 01:48 PM (25,897 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Things need to be done
fairly if Chad/Kristen are
entitled.Doesn't look like
Kristen will be going anywhere.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 13 2013, 01:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

DJsMommy
Jul 3 2013, 02:46 PM
Yes! Ejole! :cheer: I just hope EJ Dimera & Nicole Walker show up for these scenes & not Cheesy EJ & Nicole The Good Nun. I need lots of snark & banter! :rockon:

I like it when Ejole snark and banter, but Im not sure about them as a couple.

thepadange

This "teaser poll" simply made me laugh out loud :blulaugh:

Quote:

A reminder.

Brady and Kristen's lingering feelings for each other get another jolt when she bumps into him naked. Why is he in the buff?

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/34149/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Saturday_Teaser_Poll_Close_Encou/

blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 13 2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:

A reminder.

Brady and Kristen's lingering feelings for each other get another jolt when she bumps into him naked. Why is he in the buff?

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/34149/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Saturday_Teaser_Poll_Close_Encou/
:lol: "His clothes burned off in the sun", okay, that's just funny.

Now what's this about Brady being naked that gets them back together. Is that really all it takes? Clothes, no way, no clothes let's do it! So the clothes were all that was stopping Brady from taking Kristen back in the first place? :shrug:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

:flipoff: Kristen is getting ready to warm
the sheets with her boy again.Do you think
Kristen/Brady will make it to the Alter?
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 14 2013, 03:01 AM.

thepadange

blueskies
Jul 14 2013, 12:12 AM
thepadange
Jul 13 2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:

A reminder.

:lol: "His clothes burned off in the sun", okay, that's just funny.

Now what's this about Brady being naked that gets them back together. Is that really all it takes? Clothes, no way, no clothes let's do it! So the clothes were all that was stopping Brady from taking Kristen back in the first place? :shrug:
I think in this particular case maybe the person who wrote the text just formulated it this way. It doesn't have to mean that the scene plays out as such a singnificant "jolt" they call it.

However, IMO there is a problem with the current writing for couples on Days (I initially wanted to say for Bristen but then I couldn't find a couple for which the writing is better). They don't write dialogs for couples that have at least some depth so that we could see why and how the particular relationship develops. Couples don't talk anymore, it's just love making (or sex) and plots. They are talking offscreen, I suppose. (BTW the dialogs are much better when couples break up).
Back to Bristen. I'm very pro-Bristen and I can 100% buy them as a couple but only because both actors are very good at expressing their characters' feelings nonverbally. However, I would expect more imput from the writing - not just sex, sex, love making, love making scenes (have nothing against them but there has to be more to that).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply